Chapter 8: The Leaders

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol’s POV:

We’ve followed the Glowing Figures for almost an hour. They don’t seem to notice us, thank goodness… and that is the good part the bad side is that the sun is about to set already. Seriously just where are they going to?

Another hour passed and here we are still following them. I'm tired not to mention hungry but Suho insisted that we must follow them if we ever wish to find the inhabitant of this district.

I don't know if it is because of exhaustion or hunger that we did not notice that we are already surrounded by a number of Glowing Figures like the ones that we are following. Damn, why did LuHan weren't able to feel their presence?

“Who are you? Why are you here in our District? You don’t belong here.” One of them stated.

"We are warriors from other planets. I’m from YG planet and is a part of group called 2ne1 and they are from SM planet and they are part of the group EXO." Bom introduced us to them.

“Invaders” Many of them screamed. Meanwhile Bom looks at us questionably. God seriously this lady is not thinking, what does she expects their reaction will be once they have known that we are warriors from other planet.

"No, we’ve come here in peace. We don’t mean any harm." Suho calmly told them.

“Don’t listen to them, it’s a trick.” One of them yelled and followed by a nod of agreement form the rest of them.

“SILENCE” I think their, leader, shouted which put them all in silence instantly.

A lady stepped forward among the crowd and she literally glows more than the rest of them.

“I’m still the ruling power so I get to decide how to deal with them. As for the five of you we are Guardians, but I think you already know about that. We are peaceful, yes, but once provoked we transform into our total opposite and we don't hesitate to kill who ever stands in our way. So considered warn, do not trick us or you’ll regret it.” She stated looking at us intently.

"We understand that." We all responded.

“Very well” She flicks her hand and our surrounding changes into a beautiful paradise and later on I realize that the sun is still shining bright.

“We used the MIST to make others see the things that their mind can only perceive and accept." She volunteered the idea.

"Meaning we've been walking longer than we thought?" Bom looked scandalized.

"Yes... to tell you the truth you guys have been following them for almost a day now."

"WHAT?" We shouted.

"We guardians are famously known for our ability to deceive others. Your lucky to have spotted some of our fellows or we wouldn't have shown ourselves to you."

"We're lucky?" Suho wondered.

"Yes, usually we just let intruders walk aimlessly in our territory until they slowly die due to fatigue, starvation or dehydration." She explained.

"So does that mean that this is our second day here already?" LuHan verified.

"Indeed... anyways welcome to our true lair. I am IU and I am the leader of this planet’s guardians. Now who are you guys and what are you doing in our planet much more in our district?”

"I am BOM of 2ne1 warriors from planet YG. These are Chanyeol, Suho, LuHan, and Xiumin of EXO warriors from planet SM. We are sent here because our ELDERs give us a mission."

"And that MISSION is?" -IU

"It is to resolve the sudden death cases of this planet’s inhabitant’s and put an end in the revolution that is currently happening." Suho answered.

IU looked at us skeptically. "Are you guys with anyone else?"

"Yes, our other members are currently investigating at District 6 and 8. But one of us is being held as captive by the SASAENG’s." -LuHan

"I see. I understand that this conversation of ours will take longer than I thought, and I think it’s not appropriate for us to stand all along. Looks like I have to invite you guys at my place where we can all talk, and well, discuss some things." She suggested.

“Thank you that will be our pleasure.” I responded right away. I could really use a comfortable place to rest at this moment.

She smiled at us and leads the way to her place.

 

 

 

Kai’s POV:

We haven’t travelled that far when finally we've reached the place that Minzy has mentioned. The sun has completely set.

We're still at the forest but the tress has thinned out comparing to the part where we came from. So we used the moons light to navigate around.

"Baekhyun and I will gather some wood that we can use to create a fire." Kris announced.

"Just don't go far ahead, we're still unsure about what lives here. I'll set some protective barriers around us but at a certain radius only." Minzy warned them.

"Got that, and Chen why don't you start preparing the foods." -Kris

"On it..." Chen responded.

They all set their mind on doing the things that they should do and here I am sitting and leaning on a tree doing nothing.

Due to exhaustion I unconsciously have fallen asleep. Not a little longer I was awaken by a slight shoving.

I heard Beakhyuns' voice. "Kai wake up... time to eat."

Slowly I open my eyes. I saw Baekhyun first hand grinning widely in front of me. He helped me get up and I saw the rest sitting around the fire while eating.

"How long did I pass out?" I ask as Chen handed me a piece of meat.

"Almost an hour." Minzy was the one who answered me.

We eat in silence afterwards. No one dared open a conversation probably due to exhaustion or simply we're just plainly starving that we focus in devouring our food.

The night has gotten deeper and so we decided to hit the ground and sleep.

We decide to have at least one watcher. Better safe than sorry. Minzy volunteered to take the first watch and no one argued.

Now I know that wasn't such very gentleman of us but hey, she insisted on it.

Chen will be the second one to stood guard followed by Kris then by Baekhyun. They all decided that I'll take the last watch thinking that I have recovered most of my strength already by that time. Well fine by me.

Luckily enough were able to have a peaceful night. Not a single thing attacked us through out the night.

It was dawn when I decided to wake them all up.

Chen yawn loudly. "What time is it?"

"5 in the morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter