CHAPTER 24: A fight, the spotting and a punishment

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy VALENTINES everyone ^_^
So who went out for a date today??? Hahaha :-)

Anyways It's been a long time since my last update isn't it?

Kekeke... I just want to say that despite my slow update I have no plan of discontinueing my stories... so here is Chapter 24 please enjoy reading it ^_^

 

 

No ones POV:


In the hallway...


"You asked for this you jerk." Bom shriek as she attacked Chen with a strong force of wind.


He was not ready for this thus he was send flying a few meters away from where he is standing a while ago.


"Uuurgh..." He murmured as he tried to stand back on his feet. "What the hell was that all about? Have you lost your mind?" He shouted at Bom.


"You have that one coming you should have known better than to call me names." Bom pointed at him accusingly.


"You're unbelievable and truly nuts... you know what I've got enough of you. I dont want to engage into another nonsense fight with the guts like yours." Chen blabbered but Bom covered both her ears and hum an alienated song.


“Holy God... it's really pointless talking to someone with a pea brain like yours... so childish." Chen rudely stated as he turns his back at her.


Bom released a loud gasp at this. "Oh no, you did not just call me a pea brain you didnt just Youll regret calling me that, you camel!!!" She hissed and out of irritation, she summoned a large amount of water and directed it towards Chen soaking him to his bones.


Chen closed his eyes tightly and clench both his hands to the point that they are already so pale. He takes a very long deep breath, "You really don't know when to stop don't you?" He hissed and then BOOM a thunder almost strike Bom good thing that she manage to avoid it in time.


"You did not just intentionally almost fry me there?" Bom looked horrified.


"That's a warning, so stop being a nuisance." He manages to tell her as calmly as he can.


"I-Im a nuisance? HUH!!! YOU PREPARE TO DIE..." She shouted the moment she has fully recovered from his attacked. She then pulled both her guns and started shooting at Chen.


(bang... bogsh... blag... BOOM!!!)


"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU INSANE?" Chen manages to shout back as he perfectly dodges all the bullets and continue to summon his thunder to distract her as well.


(BOOM CRACK BOGSH BLAG BOOM!!!)


"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??? STOP IT... BOTH OF YOU OR ELSE YOU MIGHT NOT WANT WHAT I'LL DO!" Suhos loud yell filled the whole corridor where the two is currently fighting but they dont seem to hear him and continued to mind their own business.


Seeing that Bom and Chen has no plan of stopping at all he is left with no choice but to enclose the two of them with his WATER BUBBLE taking them by surprise.

 

 

 

In the Tech. room...


After Tao's confession to Minzy the two of them continued their job in silence. They decided to divide the whole planet to themselves to make their task a lot easier, Tao taking district 1-4 and Minzy taking district 5-8.


Tao come in here hurry Minzy exclaimed after seeing something weird in district 6.


"Look at this..." She double tap and zoomed in an encircled portion of the map of the said district in the hologram.


"Okay, what exactly am I looking at?" Tao looked lost as to what the woman is trying to point out.


"This is the map that I was able to come up with using my gift, now compare it to the map that I obtain via satellite." She pulled up another picture of district 6 map.


Tao examined the two maps thoroughly in the hologram not missing any single detail, after a minute or so he has finally seen the difference in the two maps.


"Oh... That's weird the map that you came up with have quite a large excess of area near the boundary of district 6 and 5 comparing to the map via satellite could this be the place then?" He asked.


"I'm not quite sure yet but let me try something." Minzy answered. She then pull an odd device in the corner and started setting up something to which Tao has no idea about.


After a minute, she is now all set. Sitting comfortably at a chair with four wires attached to her temple, she tried to have a more focus view of the said area. The hologram started to zoom in at the place. She manage to zoom it in for about 200x proximity but when she could finally have a clearer view as to what exactly was on the place it suddenly disappears from her area of view.


"What happened? Why did the hologram turned off by itself?" Tao immediately inquired helping her to remove the wires that are connected to her temple.


"Just as I thought the place is protected by a strong barrier and I can't get through it. The barrier cut my vision of the place." Minzy explained to him.


“That could only mean one thing then." Tao feels relieve that finally they have find the place where Dara is taken when she was captured.


"We better inform the others about this right away." Minzy suggested.


"WAH... EVERYONE, WE'VE FINALLY FOUND IT!!!"


The two of them shouted excitedly.

 

 


In the Lab. Room...


Lay couldnt believe what he is witnessing at that moment.
He stood frozen on his spot and didnt continue to approach Dara who is looking at the now floating green liquid poison that is perfectly swirling delicately right in front of her face.


Dara on the other hand seems to be enjoying what she is doing and amaze at how beautiful is the poison. She turns her gaze to Lay only to see him stun.


"Hey Lay!!! Yooohooo... YAH LAYYYYYYYY!!!" Dara loud yell pull him back to reality.


"Jezzz... are you alright? You look like youve seen a ghost." She put her face close to him, a little too close actually, making him uncomfortable so he takes a step back away from her.


"I'm fine its just that..." He hesitates to continue his sentence.


"What?" Dara raise her eyebrow at him. She finally put the poison back to the container, no longer interested on it.


"Nothing... I think I was just seeing things. Anyways why did you melt the poison?" He took the poison away from her and put it back at the fridge.


"Aish, you're no fun. I was just curious to see it. It comes out from my system after all." She pouted and went back to her set.


Lay release a sigh and closes the fridge afterwards faces her. He is about to scold her about being too careless but instead he shouted something else.


"HEY GUYS... COME OVER HERE!!! WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!!!

 

 

 

 

 

After breakfast, LuHan silently makes his way towards his favorite spot of the house, the rooftop.


He enjoys it there for the noises produced by his companions could not reach him not to mention that he enjoys the cool breeze of the air.


He stares ahead at the clear blue sky and is thinking nothing in particular until the kiss that he and Dara shared the last night flashes in his mind.


"! Where did that came from?" He exclaimed as he pull himself into an upright position.


"Aish!!! Why did I kiss her in the first place? Aaah... stupid me now she will just distance herself to me. What am I thinking?" He continued to talk to hims

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter