Chapter 4: Surprise Attack

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The explosion shook the entire aircraft good thing that they are all in their seatbelt thus no one in them we’re injured badly.

“What the heck was that?” Baekhyun exclaimed then another explosion occurs, this one is stronger than the first one so some of them head butted the chair in front of them.

“Guys we’re losing control of the ship, we’re having an emergency landing better hold on tight.” Kai informed them.

“We are holding on tight, alright.” Chanyeol grinned.

They landed in a strong force impact making all of their things to be scattered and send from places to places.

Xiumin almost got hit with Tao’s weapon stick luckily LuHan was fast enough to deflect it for him.

After a minute the aircraft stopped moving so everyone stands up from their seats and was about to question Minzy, Kai and LuHan as to what just happened when another strong explosion occur making them to be knock down on the floor.

“What the hell is happening?” Sehun said while trying to stop the bleeding in his arm that was cut by one of Chaerins’ sword.

Lay saw this and immediately went to Sehuns’ place to treat his wound.

“SASAENG WARRIORS” Suho, Kris and Chaerin said at the same time.

“WHAT?” The rest of the crew shouted back.

“They are the revolutionary group warriors.” Chaerin explained to them while gathering all her weapons that are all currently lying on the floor.

“How on earth did they know that we’ll arrive here today? I thought we’re going to be safe here?” Chen asks the unspoken question in all of their minds.

“We all have no answer to that Chen, and we don’t have time to think about that now.” Kris reply to him as another explosion occurs making them lose their balance one more time.

“That’s it they will all then taste the Bominators rage.” Bom stated and was about to open the aircrafts’ door when Chaerin stopped her.

“Don’t you even dare take another step Bom.” Chaerin warned her with her cold voice.

Bom stiffened and didn’t dare to take another step. “I-I’m sorry.” She apologized to their leader.

Chaerin just nodded and turned her attention at LuHan. “LuHan can you tell our attackers strength?” she ask him.

“I can’t tell their exact number but yes I certainly can tell their strength.” Chaerin nodded at his respond and urged him to continue.

“Well, half of them are gifted with especial skills like some of ours, but luckily their physical strength is low compared to ours, though all of them finished mastery on their own POISON category. We can match with them when we use our gift and physical strength together, but there is a great risk.” He explained to all of them with the explosions cutting him once in a while.

“And that risk is that we have no idea as to what their poison can do to us and we surely don’t know on how their poison works am I right?” D.O guessed.

LuHAn nods agreeing to his friend thought.

“But one thing is bothering me I can feel that the explosions are directed to our aircraft or to us to be exact but how come we only feel its side effect?” Lay ask LuHan

“That puzzles me also, there is some kind of force field that is somewhat protecting us, thus blocking them that’s why they can’t seem to come near us.” He answered him.

Chaerin switch his gaze from LuHan to Dara since she knows that it is her shield that is protecting them from the attack.

“Chaerin, we need to get everyone out of this ship ASAP, I can very well secure us with my shield but not for long, my stamina can’t catch up to the many gifts attacking my shield.” Dara stated to Chaerin using their telepathy link.

“I understand.” Chaerin replied at her.

“Kai can you teleport someone else other than yourself?” Chaerin asked Kai.

“Of course but I can only manage to teleport about 5 at a time in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter