Chapter 17: Deadly transformation and Power evolvement

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once outside Dara didn't waste time and immediately hits Jaejoong with her thunder.

“Ha… Ha… Ha… You seemed to have gotten stronger as well, being able to control both fire and thunder, but it’s not enough!!!” He chanted while he was standing and recovering.

He punches the ground which makes it tremble as it cracks. “I’m summoning you now Death Warrior, Thanatus.” He recited and in a flash a shadow began to grow behind him after sometime the shadow become clearer and turned to be a very stunning man with his black and sharp wings proudly spread.

“You go on blabbing that you are stronger this time around and yet you can’t even face us yourself instead you keep on hiding behind someone else, what a useless coward.”

“This is what they call tactics you know, now Thanatus, finish her.” He ordered him. “Well, good luck.” He smiled at her taunting.

Thanatus charge towards Dara with his sword. She does not have the speed like of Chaerin but she is quick than of an ordinary warrior so she was lucky enough to dodge most of Thanatus attacks.

Most, since once in a while Thanatus was able to slash her in her hands or in her thigh or send her flying away making her hit the barrier that is still surrounding them. Another problem that she is encountering at that moment is Thanatus wings. They are sharp like a knife and he is propelling numbers of it towards her whenever he wishes to.

She was lucky to get free from his first and second attack but on his third attack two of the wings hit her on her left arm and leg. One of it also manages to scratch the surface of her face making it bleed.

“What now, you just keep on running around. You can’t even cast a single hit towards him.” Jaejoong as he is just standing there and watching them fight with enjoyment on his eyes.

“You talk too much! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!!” She has reached her limit. Now she is burning with anger.

Thanatus was about to land another blow but she was fast to shot herself at midair. Using his wings he goes after her but before he can even reach her she used her paralyzing arrow and shoots it at him.

This makes Thanatus lose control of his senses. He literally can’t move thus he falls on the ground with a loud THUD.

“Adios!!!” Dara hissed and summoned a strong thunder which hits Thanatus. This incarnated him to ashes which make Jaejoong to be stunned for a second.

“Now, you and me, battle till one of us dies!” Dara challenged him.

“Are you sure about that?” He flashes her a seductive smile.

“Stop fooling around and face me.”

“As you wish my dear!!!”

Inside the warehouse is another massive battle. It’s a total mayhem. It was even fiercer than the fight that has happened earlier.

They are somewhat having some difficulty dealing with their enemy since first their opponents are spitting poison every now and then so they have to be careful in coming in contact with it.

Secondly their weapons are also poisoned so basically they have to avoid being hit or slash by it and lastly they are disappearing every now and then.

“Suho, 3’o clock to your left, Minzy, behind you… Sehun 6’ o clock to your right…” Bom keep on assisting everyone. She has the advantage by being above everyone so she can practically see what is happening in every corner of the warehouse.

Since their enemy are roaming around disappearing and appearing every now and then this gives them the disadvantage to knowing where will their opponent will attack.

 

Earlier that time…

 

“Dammit, they're moving fast and they seemed to teleport everywhere.” Xiumin blurted out as he receives another surprise blow from his opponent making him hit the floor for the nth time already.

“They are not teleporting, they are shadow traveling this gives them the ability to move around without being notice.” Chaerin shouted as she dodge an attack from her personal rival.

“How the hell should we deal with them then? We don’t have eyes all over our face.” Tao is literally pissed off since he can no longer move his left hand, unfortunately his enemy manages to touch him with its poison.

“Then use your other senses, be alert and sharp.” Kris also joined the frustrated conversation while pounding his opponent.

“I’ve had an idea, Bom hover above us and assist us as much as you can. Watch out where they will be appearing at and send us a direction or anything. Just make sure that your distance is not that far up so we could still her you.” Suho commanded to her.

“Roger that!!!” She then left Minzy with their opponent and upward. Positioning herself somewhere where she can see everything clearly.

 

Back at the present situation…

 

Pretty much every one is fighting with wrath until Kris cried out a very loud scream.

“KRIS!!!” All of them shouted at once.

“What is happening to him?” -Sehun

“His back! Why is it emitting so much light?” -D.O

“This can’t be. This isn’t happening.” Minzy and Bom exclaimed in chorused.

“I knew it. So that is why he is acting like that the whole time. He is really one of them.” –Chaerin

“What is it? What the hell is happening? Do you guys know something that we don’t know about?” Tao was able to ask while trying to protect his self from being killed by his enemy.

“Oh dear me! Don’t tell us that you guys have no idea what he is really?” –Bom

“Well obviously or we wouldn’t be wondering now Miss. Wind Girl.” –Chen

“Zip it up, Thunder Boy.” –Bom

“Shut it, the two of you. This is no time for us to bicker.” –Suho

“WHATEVER!!!” Bom and Chen said together.

“Aaaggghhh!!!” Another cry from Kris gathered their attention.

“What the heck is wrong with him? Dammit, will some please help him out?” Xiumin stated while trying his best to eliminate his current opponent.

Everyone is busy with their own battle so basically they can’t easily go to where Kris is.

It’s a good thing that the light coming from his back is too bright thus making his opponent to keep his distance away from him.

“Sorry Kris but I have no choice but to do this. It’s the only way I could think of to help you out. I hope you’ll understand and forgive me on what I'm about to do..." Bom uttered. "Stellar Wind, lend over me thy strength… by the power vested on me… Archaic Ala … UNLOOSE!!!” She chanted making them all wonder, well except for Chaerin and Minzy since they already have an idea on what Bom just done.

“Just what the hell is that all about?” –Kai

“Kris, he is glowing more than before? What have you done to him?” Baekhyun has finally gained consciousness and slowly he's also regaining back his strength thanks to the liquid that Dara has given earlier.

“I’ve just unleashed his true identity.” –Bom

Kris rose at midair with a blinding light surrounding him. When he is about 10 ft. above ground a pair of golden brown wings suddenly sprouted from him creating a strong force of wind around.

“Woah! He has wings? Amazing!!!” Chanyeol was truly amazed from what he just witness that he forgets that he is still in a middle of a battle, good thing that Chaerin was fast enough to reach him and kick his opponent away or he would be dead by now.

“Stay focus, you giant. Don’t let your guard down.” Chaerin hissed at him.

“Right, sorry about that and well I guess thank you as well.” He really feel embarrass by being so careless and being have to be saved by a girl.

“Don’t mention it. Just don’t lose focus next time.” She just nodded at him and continued her own fight.

“Who have destroyed the seal of my wings?” Kris asks in an annoyed manner.

“Who cares about that dude? Why did you not tell us about your wings?” –LuHan

“I did.” Bom answered.

“Why did you do so? Do you have any idea---“

“I don’t care about your reason on hiding your identity to them and all that, but right now we have greater things to deal with. So stop acting like a spoiled brat and help us fight instead.” Chaerin cut off Kris.

Kris was about to say something again when Suho hush him up.

“She is right, we’ll deal with this matter later on after we are done eliminating these rascals.” –Suho

Kris did not have much of a choice and so he just help with the battle that is still raging on.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter