Chapter 3: So Childish

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The EXO boys are currently leisurely doing nothing in particular in the place where they are staying at when Kai shouted out of the blue.

“LuHan any luck feeling their auras.” He said while nagging LuHan.

But LuHan seemed to be out in there in his own world. “I… I c-can’t believe it… t-they… they have…” He thinks to himself.

“LUHAN!!!” Sehuns’ scream brings him back to his senses.

“What the hell is happening to you? So did you manage to read their aura.” Kris asked him.

“I-I can’t” He whispered.

“You can’t? How could that be possible? Surely they aren’t that weak or else they wouldn’t be a warriors here on their planet and based on what I’ve been hearing the warriors here are all strong and exceptionally gifted like us.” Chen exclaimed.

“T-they have a…” LuHan took a deep breath.

“Oh for Pete’s sake stop stammering, what do they have?” Baekhyun ask impatiently.

LuHan took another deep breath. “They have a shield.”

Chanyeol drop the glass that he is currently holding, Tao fell down from his sit, and Suho almost choke what he is eating, Chen and Kris feels like they couldn’t move while the rest just have their jaw hanging.

“Stop kidding, that’s not possible.” Chanyeol blurted out being the first one to recover from the shock.

“I’m not kidding, I tried reading Chaerin since she is the one who talks most but there is this strong force that is blocking me and forcing me to back-off.” LuHan explained to them.

“This is ridiculous, if one of them is a shield then why is she going in public.” D.O exclaimed.

“That’s true, if she will be discovered everyone would want to hunt her down.” Lay butted in.

“And kill her for sure.” Tao added.

“You might just imagine it. Besides there is this new ability of being able to hide your power strength from people like you right?” Xiumin pointed out.

“You’re right, that must be it. Who am I kidding? It’s impossible that one of them is a shield.” LuHan agreed.

 

*SHIELD- is a one of a kind gift. For almost a century now, no one we’re able to acquire such gift. They said that it is a gift that is curse because anyone who will be yielding this is strong enough to destroy a whole planet and to destroy oneself in the process if it is not controlled or mastered. That’s the reason why unions born with this gift should be killed even before they’ll start developing their powers.

 

2NE1s’ Place…

“Dara you really should stop acting cold towards others.” Chaerin told the later upon arriving at their place.

“I’m sorry Chaerin but I can’t help it. It’s in my nature.” Dara sincerely apologized at her.

Chaerin just sigh as a response. Well, it’s true they can’t help it when Dara treat others coldly because she will only be kind to someone who is close enough to her.

“By the way, I don’t like the one with a telepathic skill.” Dara said out of nowhere.

“Oh LuHan, He’s cute and well, too pretty for a boy. Why didn’t you like him?” Bom asked with curiosity all over her face.

“He’s trying to read our aura especially Chaerin or I must say he is using his skill of telepathy to read our abilities and power.” She blurted out with irritation.

All three girls looked at her at the same time, with panic in their eyes.

“What?” Dara is really puzzled at the sudden display of panic in her members.

“Oh my god…” Minzy whispered while covering with a shaky hand.

Dara became more puzzled at them.

“Don’t tell me that you…?” Bom pointed at her, also with a shaky hand.

“YAH!!! What the hell is happening to the three of you?” Dara being impatient as she is raised her eyebrows and shouted to her members.

“Y-you used your shield.” Chaerin accusingly said to her.

“I know, what’s wrong with it?” She is still clueless as to why her members are over reacting.

“You shouldn’t have.” They all stated at once.

“I didn’t have a choice okay. I can’t let him see our true strength. I don’t want them to feel insecure at us even before we start our mission.” She explained to them in a matter of fact tone.

The tree girls just sighed with this. Dara is really unpredictable at all times. Well, what’s been done has been done. Surely sooner or later the EXO boys will know about it.

 

 

 

Now back at the guest house where the EXO boys are…

“Yah, did you find something about them?” Sehun shouted at the man who is busily doing some kind of research?

Chen didn’t respond and continue what he is doing instead.

“Sehun for crying out loud stop shouting. My ears are about to bleed from hearing your irritating voice.” Kai tried to piss their youngest.

“Tsk! Whatever.” The later just uttered.

“WAHHHH, finally I’ve found it.” The boys all turned to Chen who shouted and rush towards him.

Chen on the other hand his hand and a hologram monitor expanded in the table.

“2NE1, an elite warrior

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter