Chapter 2: MEETING AND PLANS

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day…

Suho’s POV:

“What the heck!!!” I heard Kris hissed beside me upon seeing the group that we will be working with in this project.

“This is so not real.” Sehun also exclaimed from behind us. I look towards him and saw him eying the four girls standing just a few meters away from us.

“Are they even capable of punching?” Tao blurted out.

 “Guys, don’t be rude.” I warned them.

“But look at them Suho, God I can’t even sense their aura.” LuHan whispered to me.

That’s weird, usually LuHan can sense others aura and be able to know if they are strong or not. If he can’t feel their aura then how come they become warriors? That’s just impossible because to become warriors one should exceed the standard or average power strength of a regular union.

“I think instead of simply helping them we're going to work our , real hard protecting them at all times.” Chen also criticizes them.

“Enough already, I think we should introduce ourselves now and may I remind you all to be kind.” I hissed to all of them but they just shrugged it off.

 

 

 

What they don’t know is that the four girls who are their topic that time can hear all the things that they are saying even by the fact that they are whispering to each other and is standing about 10 feet from them.

Another special skill of the four girls is having a sharp sense of hearing, though they can only use this whenever they wanted to. Just like switching on the light when it is dark and switching it off when it is not needed.

“What do you think Chaerin should I kill them using my babies (she means her guns) or should I just throw them away using my wind?” Bom said to Chaerin using their telepathic ability.

“Bom, chill out will you. We need to be close to them and not to make them our enemy.” Chaerin warned her.

“But they are insulting us.” She whined.

“I think they just misjudge us by our looks.” Chaerin told her calmly.

Bom stomp her feet making the other three to roll their eyes.

“Hi, we are the EXO warriors from planet SM.” Said Suho when they approach the four girls or little girls as Baekhyun said, and one by one they introduce their selves.

“I’m Suho their leader. I can control water and Adaptation is my other gift.”

“I’m Kris the co-leader I have the ability of flight and an expert in mind controlling.”

“I’m Chen I have control over lightning and can duplicate myself or other things.”

“I’m Baekhyun my specialty is luminescence and I also have the power of invisibility.”

“I’m LuHan the telepathic tracker and the expert in telekinesis.”

“Xiumin here, the eldest a shape-shifter and is in control of frost.”

“Tao is my name. I can control time and is an expert in combat battle.”

“I’m Lay the healer as they often call me and controlling one’s memory is my favorite gift.”

“I’m Sehun the youngest, I control the wind and super speed is my specialty.”

“I’m the fire wielder Chanyeol I can also mimic others power but at minimal level only.”

“I’m D.O I have control over land thus giving me a super strength.”

“And lastly I’m Kai and I can predict certain things sometimes but my specialty is teleportation.”

“Hello EXO, we are 2NE1.” The girls greeted them back together.

“I’m Chaerin, their leader this is Bom, Dara and Minzy.” Chaerin introduces herself and the rest of the girls who all nodded their head as sign of acknowledgement.

“Nice meeting you guys.” The three of them greeted EXO.

That's it they did not even bother to talk about what their gifts are? Suho thinks to his self.

He heard Kris hissing once again that is why he turned towards him and shot him a warning look.

“Well, what can we say, welcome to YG planet. Shall we go?” Dara spoke up breaking the sudden tension that is currently invisibly swirling.

“Mino” Bom shouted suddenly startling the boys.

A boy appeared from nowhere. “Did someone call my name?” He asks right away.

“Bom did call you. Anyways will you these guys to virtual paradise where they will be staying at while they are here? Make sure that they will be attended accordingly,” Minzy told the guy who just nodded in response.

“We’ll see you guys at dinner then which is to say 8 o’clock.” Dara said then entered their car.

“As much as we want to start discussing things with you guys right away. You might be tired from your flight so we’ll give you time to rest.” Chaerin told them.

“Bye, see you guys later.” The other three girls waved at them and went inside their car and just like that they left.

“Hi… I’m Mino your for today and I think you guys should also get in the cars already.” Mino spoke getting the attention of EXO.

Having not that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter