Chapter 25: Happenings

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back... yehey!!!

Did anyone miss me??? Hehehe

Well I miss you all so don't forget to vote and comment... flood the comment box if you wish. Hahaha

Enjoy this chapter... Thank you so much for your support and for patiently waiting for my update.

Authornim is such a slow puke at doing UD right??? Love you all XOXOXO

 

"HEY GUYS... COME OVER HERE!!! WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!!!" Lay shouted out of the blue jolting Dara on her spot.

"Bloody hell! Why on earth did you shout? I almost have a heart attack." Dara huffed at him.

"How can I not shout? Look at yourself you're glowing." He pointed out while looking uneasy making her baffled

"Huh? What do you mean I'm glo--- Kyahhhhh!!!" She suddenly shouted the same time as the door burst open.

"What's going on here? Lay why are you shouting like a mad--- Holy !" Kris cursed the moment he saw her glowing figure. Behind him are Kai and Chanyeol who both have their jaw hanging open upon seeing her state.

"W-why are you freaking glowing?" Chanyeol asked Dara.

"Lay, w-what have you done to her?" Kai asked Lay as well.

"I- I don't know?"

"Hey, I haven't done anything to her... one minute she looks normal and the next thing I know she is glowing bright."

The two of them answered simultaneously.

"Then why is she in this state then?" Kai demanded.

"This is bad if my guess is right, you are in great danger." Kris eyed Dara hardly.

"Dara's eyes widen when she was able to comprehend what he's trying to say. You don't mean... !!! Holy !!!"

"What is it? What is it? What's happening? Should we be worrying real hard right now?" Chanyeol started to yelp obviously befuddled as to what was happening at that moment.

"Yeol, will you please calm down? You panicking would do us nothing good." Lay face palms his self.

Kris on the other hand gave the giant an evil glare making him shut. "It's just a guess, but I think there is something wrong in her gift at this moment." He diverted his stare to Lay. "What do you think?"

"It's what I'm thinking as well that's why I called for you guys but I can't be certain until I can actually analyze her whole body system, but if what I'm thinking is right we're into a big problem." He stopped and then gazes back at Dara. "... and you are truly in great danger considering how fervent your gift is."

"I know that, but I don't get it, what have caused my gift flow to be deranged?" She asked no one is particular.

"Why what's wrong with your gift and what do you mean deranged? Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" Kai burst out no longer able to contain his patience but no one answered him. The three namely Lay, Dara, and Kris remained silent and is obviously weighing the circumstances of this unexpected event, totally ignoring him and Chanyeol.

"The heck!!! I'm still visible right? You can still hear me talking right?" He turned and held Chanyeol at his shoulder who only nods at him vigorously.

"The two of you..." Kris called their attention. "Go and call forth everyone. We have to discuss something important at once." He ordered the two of them.

"But---" Chanyeol started to protest but is bring to an end by Kris aggravated uproar.

"NOW!!!"

In that instant the two race their way towards the door and wasted no time to go and fetch their chums wanting to be out of sight of the fuming Kris. Five minutes later there are a whole lot of rushing steps and voices reverberating from the corridor, some talking in a hush voices and the rest talking loudly.

Suho and Chaerin are the first to enter the lab room asking questions instantaneously.

"Kris what's going on here? Is everything okay?" Suho probed while approaching his co-leader.

"Dara, what happened? Are you okay?" Chaerin questioned her friend the moment she reached her.

"Gather around we have a situation in here." Kris commanded to all of them. When they all have found a place to sit or lean into, he gesture for Lay to start briefing them as to what is happening.

"As you can all see, Dara here is glowing bright and I believe that this is due to her gift being unstable in her system." Lay commenced.

"What caused her gift to be unstable?" LuHan queried.

"I'm not sure about what caused it but I strongly believed that it may have something to do with the chemicals that they've been injecting to her when they have captured her." Lay answered.

"Will she be okay?" Bom worriedly asked.

Lay released a deep sigh before responding to her. "No, and honestly speaking she will be in great danger if we could not find a way on how to stop her gift from moving around her system in a vicious way.""

"Why? What could happen to her?" Chen asked but Lay is hesitant to retort back and look towards Chaerin who understand his uncertainty to divulge the possible result of Dara's situation.

"Wait first thing first, you all know that our gift is like an energy that is moving all around our body in a systemize way the moment that we are conceive right?" She spoke up getting their attention.

"Yeah, and that it is inactive or at rest and will only be active when the time has come in which our body is strong enough to contain its strength." Xiumin explained further.

"Mmmh... sorry to interrupt you two but why are we suddenly having a lesson regarding our gifts? No offence meant but I can't quite retaliate what's the connection to Dara's case." Baekhyun intercepted so suddenly.

"None taken and I was about to go to the point of clarifying things further when you interrupted us." Chaerin stated in a matter of fact.

Baekhyun is about to respond when Kris and Suho both give him a deadly stare. He swallowed hard and decided to talk no more. He can handle Kris evil glare but not Suho, he still want to live a long life.

"As I was about to say when our gift's normal flow is disturbed, the particles of our gift will start to collide with each other going in a frenzy movement in the body activating an individual's electrical charge causing someone to glow brightly and making our gift unstable." Chaerin explained further.

"Meaning the more you glow the more that your gift is unstable in your system?" D.O theorized.

"Precisely..." Suho approved.

"Now once our gift becomes unstable and could not be put back into its stable state this could lead into a very dangerous situation and that situation is our gift leaving our system." Chaerin continued.

"Wait is it even possible for our gift to leave our system?" Xiumin inquired.

"It is actually impossible for our gift to get out of our system since it is considered to be a vital part of our existence but seeing Dara now I don't know what to think anymore." Suho confessed.

"So you mean her gift is currently in the state to leaving her system?" Tao blurted out.

"Yes!" The three leaders chorused.

"Is there some kind of side effect if ever her gift actually manages to get out of her system?" Minzy speaks for the first time.

"Yes there is a side effect and it isn't a gratifying one, at all means." Lay told them.

"What will happen to her then when she'll totally lose her gift?" Sehun asked.

"If she got really lucky and the heavens are in her favor then she could simply turn into an ordinary human being but there's a higher possibility that she could..." Suho couldn't bring his self to continue his sentence.

"The possibility that I could end up dead is about 98%." Dara finishes his idea herself.

"WHAT?" They all chorused.

The whole room to grow silence at this, until Chaerin decided to speak up. "How long do we have until her gift totally vaporizes?" She asked Lay.

"Based on how bright she is glowing right now we have about a maximum of about five days." Lay informed her.

"Is there some kind of way on preventing her gift from leaving her system?" Bom is now in the midst of tearing up.

"The only way to stop her gift from exiting her body is to make her gift stabilize and bring it to its normal flow. I can create a serum to calm her gift but not until I can determine what is triggering her gift to flow unsystematically. The thing is I haven't even had the time to examine her blood for any signs of foreign particles after extracting some sample from her." Lay explained.

"Do you think you can examine her blood and create a serum for her in two days?" Kris probed.

Lay looked appalled at how short the time that is being given to him to come up with a solution at Dara's situation. It's not like he has no confidence in his self he just think that things don't work the way you want it to be when doing it rashly. It's better to do things slowly but is progressively and surely but looking at her he knows that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter