Chapter 27: Scouting

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV:

It was decided that Suho will accompany D.O and Bom in purchasing for their supply of food instead of Chen.

They worry that Chen and Bom might have another fight while in district 5 market place so Suho volunteered to take his place. With full disguise they went to district 5's market place.

It was already an hour pass lunch when they came back to the safe house making those who are left behind to be at east since they've been gone for almost five hours now.

"Are you guys alright? You three have been gone for too long. We've thought something bad might have happened to you guys already." Minzy blurted out the moment she saw them.

"What took you too long anyways? The market is only less than an hour away from here." Xiumin asks as he help Chanyeol to carry the foods towards the kitchen.

"We've got a close encounter, good thing that Bom here has immediately think of a way to get us out of there in time." Suho spilled getting their friends whole attention.

"Explain..." Kris settles himself on the sofa waiting for Suho to continue talking.

"Looks like Jaejoong spread word about our presence here in their planet. He sends hunters in every districts to look for us. They're everywhere in the market place that is why we have to be very careful and make sure that we're always with in a group of unions." Suho started.

"Not to mention that a prize is being offered to who ever can point our exact location or to anyone who can give information about us." D.O also informed them.

"Have you guys been discovered?" Sehun asks.

"Almost, a local who is a vendor in the market took notice of Bom's appearance claiming that he has never seen her around before and that she looks foreign." D.O answered him.

"He suddenly bombarded me with a lot of questions. I don't know what to say then considering the fact that we're already getting the attention of the crowd so I decided to summon a strong gust of wind to knock some of the stalls to create some destruction." Bom finally spoke.

"We took that opportunity to get away there as fast as we can. It's a good thing that we have everything that we needed already." Suho finishes off.

"Well that was a close call." Chen whistles.

"By the way how's the rest? Have they regain consciousness already?" Suho remembered to ask.

"Lay and Minzy has awaken just a while ago so is Baekhyun but he passed out almost immediately after a minute or so. LuHan on the other hand is still pass out." Chanyeol informs the newly arrivals after coming back from the kitchen.

"What about Dara?" Bom wonders.

"Still unconscious, Lay is currently looking after her in the lab." Chaerin told her.

An hour later LuHan has finally gained consciousness followed momentarily by Baekhyun who went barging in the kitchen claiming that he's starving. D.O then prepared a quick meal for him which he gladly divulge at one go.

 

 

 

Few hours later...

"So how's the four of you doing?" Suho started up the conversation. They're currently at the dining table eating, it was past dinner after all, well except for Dara who is still unconscious.

"I'm still a little worn out but I can still manage so no worries." Minzy answered right away.

"My cut still stings but it won't kill me. I'll be good as new in no time." Baekhyun enthusiastically grinned while taking a mouthful of his food.

"I'm totally fine now, my injury is now fully healed so are my cuts and wounds." Lay stated as if two broken ribs is no big deal for him. Well he is a healer after all.

Then everyone's attention all turned towards LuHan who remained quiet in his seat.

He raise his gaze from his meal and is welcomed by their intense stares leaving him with no choice but to answer Suho's question as well.

"My power strength is fully back now so I'm all okay." He shortly told them but this doesn't make them look away from him except for a certain healer who already knows whatever it is that LuHan is not telling the rest of them.

"What?" He mouthed at them when he no longer couldn't take their intense gaze.

A minute later he regretted asking them this.

"What exactly did you do to me last night?"

"Why did you faint after doing something to Minzy?"

"What do you mean your power strength has come back already?"

"I don't want to doubt you but are you hiding something from us?"

"Who are you? No actually, what are you?"

Minzy, Tao, Xiumin, Kris, and Bom asks all together respectively.

LuHan cursed silently to himself and look towards Lay who doesn't look concern at all at the current situation that they're at and is instead silently enjoying his meal. "Lay this is all your fault." He couldn't help but to hiss at his friend.

"Huh? What'd I do? How is this suddenly become my fault." Lay innocently look at him.

"You provoke me." LuHan beamed back at the healer.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You did what you did on your freewill it's not like I force you and as far as I can remember I did never told you to do anything at all in the first place." Lay calmly defended him self.

"Yah, you smooth talker..." LuHan glared at Lay but he just smiled at him.

"So are you going to start explaining things at us or we're just gonna watch the two of you bicker for the rest of the night?" Chen addresses LuHan with a raise eyebrows.

Realizing that he has no way of getting out of it LuHan decided to explain his situation.

"First thing first I want you guys to know that I'm a 'Montrieve' ." He started off.

"I'm sorry but you're a what?" Sehun looked appalled by his confession.

"You've guys heard me. I'm a Montrieve." LuHan patiently repeated.

"Ah, what exactly do you mean by that? What is a Montrieve anyway?" D.O ask the question that's all in their head excluding Lay.

"A Montrieve is someone who is half angel and half demon." Lay volunteered to explain to them.

"You mean your father and mother is an angel and a demon?" Kai exclaimed.

"To be specific, my dad is a demon god my mother is an angel warrior." LuHan specified.

"Though how did you know about this?" He asked Lay.

"Your blood, remember last year when we took a mission involving a viral infection?" Lay mentioned.

"Oh the one in which Kai, Chanyeol and Xiumin got infected?" D.O confirmed.

"Yeah that one. I actually help on analysing our blood samples that time and it so happened that I was the one who handled LuHan's blood sample. My first examination of it showed that he's been infected with the virus but during my second analysis I was surprise when I've found that he tested negative, making me wonder how'd that happen. This leads me to conduct a more in depth analysis and that's when I found a particle in his blood that is neutralizing the virus to his system and at the same time that's when I've learn that LuHan is a Montrieve." Lay told them.

"All year long you've known about this and not tell us about it? Not even a single word?" Chanyeol scandalously exclaimed shocking them all.

"Do you really have to said that very loudly? Jezzz stop over reacting will you." Chen stated.

"Hey, it's not in my position to tell you guys about it. I figure that LuHan might have a reason of keeping it to us as a secret so I decided to keep this information to myself." Lay protested.

"You've got some point in there." Minzy agreed to Lay's statement. "But that still doesn't answer my question, what exactly did you do to me last night?" She turned toward LuHan.

"My question as well, you still haven't answer it." Tao also piped in.

"One of my ability is to lend my power strength to someone, with my own free will of course, and I can also absorb someone's power strength but in doing so there's both a price to it so I rarely use either of my two ability." LuHan explained.

"In handing your power strength you become more of an angel and in absorbing someone's power strength you've become more of a demon." Sehun mumbled loud enough for all of them to hear. He remembered reading something about it in a book so he thought of sharing this useful information to the rest of them.

"Yes that's right, because in being a Montrieve I always need to balance my Angel side and Demon side. And to answer your question Tao, the reason why I fainted is because when I said I can lend my power strength to someone, I'm literally giving part of my gift to that someone making me weak for a moment until my power strength comes back to me." LuHan explained further.

"What happens then if your power strength doesn't come back?" Baekhyun curiously asked.

"I don't know, since in my case the power strength that I'm lending to someone always comes back to me in less than a day." LuHan confess.

"Wait you said you need to balance the two side of your being. What will happen then when your Angel side and Demon side becomes unbalan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter