Chapter 22: Jealousy

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wah finally I can update... kekeke... miss me???

I Miss You guys too hahaha...

 

“KYAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!” A loud shout engulf the entire warehouse waking everyone up.

“What the hell…” Kris grunted waking up in an instant.

“Gosh… can’t a man have a peaceful sleep???” Baekhyun shouted out of frustration.

“Shut up…” Chanyeol moaned to the bed next to him while covering his ears with his pillow.

“What the hell is happening here?” Chaerin, who immediately woke up and decided to check who shouted, blurted out the moment she saw Xiumin and Bom on the hallway towards the bathroom, seconds later the rest showed up still half awake.

“He’s walking around .” Bom blamed Xiumin.

“I’m what?”

“He’s what?”

“WHAT???”

Xiumin, Chaerin, and the rest of their friends exclaimed respectively.

“What nonsense are you talking about?” Xiumin glared at Bom.

“Yah, don’t you dare glare at me… also just so you know you’re not the only one in this house so don’t go around walking .”

“I’m not …” Xiumin insisted.

“Yes you are…”

“I’m not…”

“Yes…”

“I said I’m not… are you blind?”

The rest of their friends are looking back and forth at the two who is busily bickering and throwing some allegation at each other like a ping pong ball.

“Then what do you call your current state right now?” Bom pointed out.

“Woman this is what they call shirtless not … SHIRTLESS!!!” Xiumin defended his self.

“Alright stop! The two of you is giving me a head ache early in the morning…” Dara shouted before Bom could even say another thing to counter Xiumin’s statement.

“Show’s over you can all leave now…” Xiumin hissed at his friends before going back to his room to put some shirt on.

“Bom what the hell was that all about?” Minzy confronted her friend.

“He suddenly appeared in front of me …”

“Shirtless…” Chaerin corrected her.

“Whatever… which shocked me to death that’s why I shouted.”

“Do you really have to shout that loud? God some of us are sleeping for crying out loud but no thanks to you we’re all awake now.” Dara beamed at her.

“Jezzz, sorry alright, I did not mean to do so. I was just shocked.”

“Though admit it, he is so hot isn’t he, with that 8 pack abs of his…” Minzy wiggled her eye brows at Bom teasingly.

Bom blushed at this. “H-he’s n-not.”

“Whatever, just please Bom don’t do it again… I thought it was something serious for a moment...” Dara let out a deep sigh before going back to her room to fix herself.

“Guys, breakfast is ready!!!”  D.O shouted from the kitchen echoing all throughout the whole house. Well he’s an early riser so he was already cooking when Bom’s shout filled the house.

Sehun, Kris, Chen, Baekhyun and LuHan were the first one in the table, followed by Chanyeol, Suho, Lay, Chaerin, Minzy and Tao.

Everyone has already started digging up when they heard a sound of bickering from the hallway.

“There’s a difference between being shirtless and .” Xiumin’s voiced resonated.

“Duh!!! It’s just the same…” Bom countered back.

“God Woman, need I to show you a dictionary... you’re being unreasonable or you’re just simply that stupid?” Xiumin is obviously losing his patience at that moment.

“Now I’m the stupid one?” Bom exclaimed and what she did next take Xiumin by surprise.

“… why did you step on my foot?”

“That’s what you get for calling me stupid you jerk…”

“Oh God here they go again.” Minzy helplessly muttered while face palming

“They’re both hopeless…” Tao sigh and decided to focus on his food instead.

“You’re really unbelievable… there’s really something wrong in your way of thinking… you’re a freak…” Xiumin shirked as he pull a chair beside Baekhyun who chooses to ignore the newly arrival.

“Stop calling me names you baozi looking creature…” Bom screeched as she sat beside Kris who is giving her a dead glare but she seemed not to notice it for she is busy sending dead glares at Xiumin as well.

“WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE UP? SOMEONE’S TRYING TO EAT HERE FOR CYRING OUT LOUD…” Chen couldn’t take their noise any longer so he throws a table knife both at Xiumin and Bom’s direction shutting the two and the rest who is at the table. Someone even drop his spoon and fork out of shock.

“If you two want to fight get the ing out of the kitchen… go somewhere else where you could argue whatever nonsense you’re arguing about without disturbing someone…” He coldly stated and continued to eat his food ignoring the curios stare that his friends are giving him.

This would be the first time that they saw him being like this. He rarely losses his cool so they are clueless as to what makes him to act thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter