Chapter 21: THOUGHTS IN THE NIGHT

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara couldn't sleep through the night, she feels so suffocated so suddenly... she definitely needed some fresh air and so she decided to go outside.

The sky is breathtakingly beautiful that night. Lying on the cold hard ground she stares at the stars shining brightly above.

Moments later without her knowing, a tear has escaped in her left eye, she brush it harshly.

This make her to totally lose her cool and completely broke down. "I hate this life..." She murmured through her quiet sobs.

"Ji... are you really dead? Will I never see you again?" She continued to utter.

"Why did you even give me this life if it'll just be a curse one? What have I done to deserve all this sufferings? Isn't it enough that I was an orphan at such young age? With everyone around me being afraid of me? With all the men I love to leave me? Why do you have to get Ji to me? The only person beside my friends who have accepted me for who and what I am? WHY?"  She wanted to scream but she can't. It'll just wake her members and the boys up and she can't afford for them to see her in her current estate.

She wanted her tears to stop but it just won't. Her heart is breaking into million thousand pieces.

"It's good to show some weakness sometimes..."

A handsome voice echoed through the silent night. Dara bolted up and waste no time to locate the said intruder.

She scans her surroundings and from one of the tree not far from where she decided to lay, she saw LuHan intently looking down at her.

"It's rude to disturb and interrupt someone's personal space." She sharply told him.

"Just so you know I came here first... you're the one who rudely disturbed my personal space."

Dara's eyes widen. "So you've been here, like the whole time? Meaning you've heard everything..."

"Yeah, unfortunately I've heard your dramatic monologue." He intercepted her and gave her a bored look.

"Yah... mind your own business...and what are you doing here in the first place?" She screamed at him.

Instead of answering, he swiftly went down the three and walk with way towards her.

Dara just looked at him as he makes his way towards her and without saying a word he enclosed her with his hands and body, giving her one tight hug.

"Yah... what do you think..."

"Hush... for this one moment you can drop your cover and just be yourself... I won't say a thing to anyone... promise... cry all you want with your heart’s content. I won’t stop you nor judge you, let it all out." LuHan softly whisper to her still hugging her tightly.

This stops her from struggling against his embrace, and as if on que her tears started to pour down uncontrollably and just like he said she cried hard for the second time.

The first and the last time she cried like this is when she was still 7 years all. It is when her gift started to show up and she has no idea how to control it.

She is so frustrated that time that she has summoned her fire unconsciously. Not being able to know how to handle it she has set their house on fire and killed what she has thought her real parents are on the process.

Since that day she hated her gift. Everything about her, the unions on their town started to call her a monster a demon. Being able to acquire a gift at such young age is considered abnormal for their race. They all treated her like some kind of contagious disease.

She has almost lost hope and plan of ending her life when a man appeared in front of her out of nowhere. He was smiling genuinely at her. He asked for her name and she told him willingly.

That time she didn’t know that the man who has approached her is YG planet. With his help he brings her to the said planet where she started training as a warrior.

 

 

 

LuHan’s POV:

 

I couldn’t sleep so I decided to go out the safe house and have some fresh air. I look around for a three where I can peacefully lay. I don’t know I just feel relaxed and refreshed whenever I climb some three.

 

The sky is so beautiful with each start shining to their might. Looking back before we have accepted this mission I was really looking forward with our supposedly long vacation. Well after how many years of accomplishing a lot of missions we could really use a break but looks like faith had it against us and instead decided to throw us into this messed up situation that we’re at.

 

Though I must say that so far this mission has been teaching us a lot of things and has somewhat make us more mature and professional with our responsibilities. Helping us in some ways that we didn’t expect when we started, well with Baekhyun developing a new strategy to use his gift, with Kris opening up to us about his past and with the four girls slowly opening to us about their history and experiences in which we can le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter