Chapter 20: Jaejoong and Dara (The beginning and the end)

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dinner went well and after cleaning up they gather once again at the living room.

“Wait…” Minzy started off.

“What???” The rest of them ask all together.

“Dara you said earlier that when you we’re not allowed to be in any mission… so that means that it is when the three of us is in planet EARTH conducting some research.” She continued to discuss.

“Wait, you guys have been on planet Earth, like for real?” Xiumin asks.

“Yes a couple of times… why?”  Chaerin admitted.

“Wicked… we’ve never been there.” Chen blurted out.

“Not even once?” Bom sure is shocked about them not being able to visit planet earth even once.

“No, the mission’s that we’re taking are more on investigating planet’s that is plotting something on other planet so going there is almost impossible.” Xiumin explained.

“That’s very unfortunate of you guys, but then don’t you guys have a vacation time to visit any place that you wanted?” Chaerin wondered.

“We’re in the start of having our vacation after how many years but this mission comes up so there goes our break. Anyway back to Dara and here explanation.” Tao shrugs.

“Oh, do I still have to explain? I though you guys are no longer interested in what I’m about to tell.” Dara sarcastically bleated.

“Sorry about that… they probably just got excited when they’ve learned that you girls we’re able to flew and stay on planet earth.” Suho apologized in behalf of s giving them a deadly glare on the process.

“Very well and to answer Minzys’ question earlier…yes, it was that time. I got bored being alone so I decided to take a vacation at other planet and Elder Yang was kind enough to send me at planet JYP though I really wanted to go in planet SM that time to visit that certain fish.”

“You want to go in our planet just to visit a FISH? You’re weird…” Lay pointed out.

“Oh don’t get the wrong idea she means Donghae of Super Junior, you know him right?” Minzy looked at them expectantly.

“Oh, Donghae senior… but how did you know him? And what’s your relationship with him? Don’t tell us that he is one of your EX?” Kai pointed out.

“Just how many EX do you exactly have? Whoa you sure is one hell of a charmer to be able to be in many relationships all at once.” Chen also wondered.

Dara looked at the two of them with horror. “Just what the hell does the two of you think of me, a playgirl or a e? And hell ing no he is not my EX…”

“Then maybe your boy…”

“And definitely not my BOYFRIEND…” She screamed at Sehun which scared him to death that he has to hide behind Kris large wings.

“What’s your relationship with him then?” LuHan give her a tentative look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter