Chapter 19: Kris Secret

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I came from the race of people called AVIS.” Kris started.

“So my guess is right, but how did you manage to survive? I thought your race we’re being hunted decades ago and finally became distinct years ago.” Chaerin raised her question right away.

“My mother is a pure resident of SM planet. One day while doing her work inside the house she found a lying AVIS warrior in front of our porch. She is a natural healer so she accepted him inside the house and healed him until he has recovered from his injuries.”

“Let me guess what happen next. They fall in love with each other and then boom they have you, their little devil.” Chen interrupted earning him a glare from Kris.

“Typical story, what happened next?” LuHan commented.

“I was born with no wings, which they are both relieved of since it would be so troublesome if ever I have one.”

“If you did have one that means to say that they would have to hide you for the rest of your life.” Baekhyun pointed out.

“Probably, we are living peacefully until one day, I was just 6 years old then, some of the AVIS hunters came barging into our home and take away my father’s life.” He said while trying to stop his tears from escaping from his eyes.

“You can cry if you want.” Bom offered to him making him to get angry at her more. She only shrugs off his glare and pretended like he is not into the mode of killing her.

“You said you are born without wings how come you have wings now?” D.O inquire.

“I don’t know the reason as well but in my 9th birthday I was awaken by an unbearable pain in my back. My mother comes into my room only to discover that I have wings in my back.”

“It’s what they called Serocrementom.” Dara spoke up suddenly taking them by surprise.

“What’s that?” Tao was left astonish that they seemed to know a lot of things which the rest of them don't even have an idea about.

“It’s one of the many ways on how would someone inherit something form his parents race.” Chaerin takes the initiation of explaining.

“It rarely happens since most of the time the inheritance shows up upon birth, but in some circumstances like you this could happen. Since both of your parents came from complete different race it takes time for the inheritance to settle in your genes thus it will only show up years after your birth.” She explained further.

“Though how did you manage to keep it hidden after all this years?” Kai is still in the process of understanding Kris situation.

“My mother is so scared that night so the next day she immediately set a meeting with one of the most skilled warrior in our planet. The warrior’s name is Leetuek.”

“I know it. It was Leetuek’s seal that I was able unlocked. Huh, the next time I see him I will boost this at him.” Bom out of the blue stated. “You’re referring to Leetuek of Super Junior right?” She looked at Kris with a hopeful expression.

“Yes it’s none other than him.”

“You know Super Juniors?” Baekhyun exclaimed mentally making note that they seems to know a lot of warrior from their planet.

“Of course we do, we always bump into each other whenever we’re into mission and often times we quarrel but they are actually our friends, now go on, continue with your story.” Bom instructed Kris which only make him growl at her but she just ignore it again.

“So yeah since that day he would come into our house once in every week to start making the seal. It takes about 6 months before he has finally completed the seal.” Kris explained.

“Still, why did you not tell us anything about this?” Chanyeol is grinning ear to ear amazed by how this mission seemed to be uncovering a lot of things.

“Sorry, I though t you wouldn’t understand so keep it as a secret.”

“Your forgiven but next time, don’t do such hiding things with us, we’re friends so we could and of course should accept who you are.” Their mighty leader assured him.

“You guys are really close friends huh…” Minzy observed.

“You could say so, well living with these rascals for how many years now, it’s not like we have much of a choice…” Chen commented which earn him some flying couch towards him, good thing that he was fast enough to dodge all three of it.

“Yah guys I was just kidding…” He appealed.

“Mmmh, please try not to destroy the things here.” Lay pleaded to his friends.

“Oh, I almost forget how did you know about my ability of BOOSTING up some ones energy?” Baekhyun switch his attention from Chen to Chaerin.

“I just remembered reading something about Lumens and the possible abilities that comes with it.” She answered him coolly.

“Wow, this is just amazing you guys know about our powers more that we do.” Sehun clasped his hands.

“You imbeciles would have not been that clueless about you powers if only you spend the time that you're wasting in fooling around in studying instead.” LuHan tsk!

“LuHan, do you really have to call them that?” Suho eyed him sharply.

“What? It’s not like I mean it.” He said to him.

“Arrgghh, what should I do with you people…” Suho grinned with frustration.

The girls saw this and only patted his back as a sign that they pity his situation.

“I really admire your leadership for being able to manage this large group.” Chaerin said to him as they watch the rest of them to argue with themselves.

“Oh I have help from Kris sometimes, but I’m nothing compare to Leetuek senior.”

“Hahaha, that friend of ours is a tough one… he also have my salute in able to keep together Super Junior.” Bom agreed.

“Yeah…” Suho said not looking away from his friends.

“I’m feeling better now and since I’m in the mode I think I should go in the kitchen and prepare some food.” Bom announced and was about to make her way on the kitchen when Dara, Minzy and Chaerin block her way.

“NO WAY!!!” The three of them shouted together making the EXO boys to stop at their bickering.

“Mmmh, what is happening in there?” Tao whispered.

“Who knows, maybe another stunt of their childishn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter