Chapter 26: Worries and Concerns

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANNYEONG...
I've been GONE for too long and I'm really sorry about it ... MIANHE...
Please forgive Authornim... JEBAL!!!
Anyways here I am now so please do enjoy this UPDATE from mine...
LOVE YOU ALL... and thank you for patienly waiting for my update... XOXO

 

Third Person POV:

“DARA!!!” Sehun shouted out loud the moment that he saw Dara loses consciousness. Instinctively he then bolted from his seat to catch her from falling on the floor.

His shout in the other hand shocked everyone to their wits. Chanyeol almost choke from the food that he is currently chewing good thing that Baekhyun handed him a glass of water instantly. The three leaders namely Chaerin, Suho and Kris immediately rushed towards Dara who by that time is being carried and assisted by Sehun whereas Kai and LuHan on the other hand couldn’t do anything but to watch him.

Lay wasted no time and went towards Dara who is literally glowing brightly that it is even hard to lay eyes on her in just a spun of few seconds.

“How is she? Is she alright? Why did she suddenly faint?” Chaerin bombarded him with questions right away.

“This is bad…” The healer whispered faintly but didn’t escape’s Bom’s hearing.

“What do you mean Bad? Exactly how bad can her state become? She’s not going to die isn’t she? I mean you’re a healer surely you can help her out, wouldn’t you?” She freaked out, as expected of her anyways.

“Bom calm down, you’re not helping out, just try to relax and loosen up your nerves okay. Everything will be fine. Dara will eventually be alright.” Minzy tried to ease Bom but even she can’t help but to feel nervous at her friends’ current situation, afraid that they might not come out with a way to help her.

 “So what should we do now?” Tao asked no one in particular as everyone is busy watching Lay as he places both his hands on Dara’s temple.

“This leaves me with no choice, guess I really have to do it.” Lay sighed deeply. “As much as possible I really don’t want for this to happen but it can’t be help. It must be done this is the only thing that I could think of doing as of this moment if we ever wish of saving Dara.” He continued to murmur to himself but the rest still manage to hear him out.

“Sehun bring her to the lab room now. Baekhyun I’ll need your new found skill in what I’m planning to do so prepare yourself and Minzy I will need you and your gift as well so you two better come with me in the laboratory room.” Lay started to instruct which takes them all by surprise because rare is the time when he take things is his command usually he is the one to carry out orders and not the other way around.

The healer is about to run towards the laboratory room when LuHan grab his hand. “Care to explain on what exactly do you plan on doing to her?”

They looked at each other with such intensity that their friends started to feel uncomfortable.

“Lay, you… you’re not really considering of doing ‘it’ right? I mean you’re not supposed to do that, it’s against the law.”  Chaerin eventually gasped breaking the heavy atmosphere around them. She finally grasps on what Lay’s about to do and she isn’t happy about it.

Realization hits some of them with this namely Suho, Kris, Xiumin, LuHan, Bom and Minzy. It’s like what Chaerin says light up a bulb in their brains.

“You mean you’re going to… Holy ! Is the situation that severe? Can’t it be help anymore?” Suho couldn’t help his self but be horrified at the idea of what Lay is about to do, while Chanyeol, Kai, Baekhyun, Chen, D.O and Tao are as clueless as they could be.

“Wait… Hold up what are you guys talking about? What is it that Lay shouldn’t do?” Kai blurted out but he is no longer surprise when the rest only ignored him yet again. He’s kind of getting used by it now.

Lay pulled his arm free from LuHan’s tight grip before speaking up. “I’m only thinking about Dara’s safety as of this moment and I’m going to do whatever it takes to save her as a healer and as a friend, even if it meant breaking a ing law not unless you guys have any suggestion on how should we help her.” He looked each and every one of them direct to their eyes. “I guess that’s means you’ve got no other idea. Now if you’ll excuse me I have no time to spare.” And with that he makes his way towards the lab room motioning for Minzy and Baekhyun to follow him.

“Will anyone of you tell me what in the freaking universe is going on?” Chanyeol, who is now feeling frustrated for being left out on what is happening for the second time on that same day, shouted practically sounding like a child who couldn’t get what he wants.

“Hey don’t look at us… we have no idea either.” Chen raised both his hand as Chanyeol eyed him keenly.

“We’ll could stay here and explain things to you guys but I think it is better that we follow them on the lab and see what is about to happen for yourselves.” Xiumin sighed as he walked towards the lab as well together with LuHan, Suho and Kris.

“Huh? But---” Chanyeol started to protest but was cut off by D.O who started to push him forward.

“There is no used whimpering about it now Yeol, better start walking already unless of course you want to stay here and wait like a total idiot.” D.O snickered making the giant to fume is frustration more but nevertheless he started to walked and follow the others to the laboratory room.

 

 

 

Minzy’s POV:

Sehun lays Dara on the only available bed on the lab while Lay on the other hand went down to business right away. From the corner of my eyes I saw the rest started to enter the room good thing that the laboratory room is spacious enough to inhibit us all.

I decided to message Chaerin using our telepathy link. “Chaerin what do you think? Are you okay with Lay’s plan?”

“Even if I’m against it and believe me I’m really am but Lay has a point not until we have some better idea to save Dara this is the only possible way we have under our sleeves to save her.” Chaerin answered almost desperately as if thinking that there is another way to help Dara and knowing her she might be cracking her head for some possibilities but we all know that this is the only way we have.

“Lay are you sure about this because if you’re not its best that you shouldn’t do it.” Kris spoke out sounding scarily serious as always what else is new. Come to think of it ever since our first meeting I’ve never seen this guy laughs or even cracks a simple smile. He is always grumpy or angry and sometimes expressionless. He’s probably and will always be the coldest guy I’ve ever meet.

“Do you trust me?” Lay look towards Kris with such confidence that even I couldn’t muster at times like this and I must say that’s very brave of him.

“Yes I do but…”

“Then let me do it… I know that this will work out, it should be cause if it won’t I will give up being a healer.” Lay assertively stated.

“All right… we put our trust in you. Do what you must do.” Chaerin ultimately said after studying Lay for a while. No one else said anything so he continued to do what he is doing.

I couldn’t help but to heave a sigh, a deep one at that. Not that I don’t trust Lay at all, in fact I do trust him and highly respects him and looked up at him for being a one of hell healer that he is, what I mean is that he is by far the best healer I yet to meet, anyways it’s just that what he is planning to do is extremely dangerous and deadly not to mention that we will be breaking one of the sacred laws of UNIONS and breaking one of the said laws means one and only one thing and that is instant death. I just wish that no higher ranking officials or ELDER will know on what we’re about to do. I can’t really figure it out why do things keep on getting out of our hand or liking as we slowly progress in this mission of ours.

“Minzy…” Baekhyun snaps me back from my deep thoughts.

“Uh- What?” I absentmindedly asked.

He rolled his eyes before answering back. “Lay is asking you to move closer towards Dara.”

I raised my eyebrows at his attitude but decided to just shrug it off. I then started to move and make my way towards Dara.

“So, what exactly do you want me to do?” I prompted to Lay while he is busy preparing the syringe that he is going to use.

He injected the syringe in his left arm and draws a fair amount of his blood from himself. After filling up the syringe he pulls the needle out and stops the bleeding on the injection site in his arm then afterwards finally answered me. “The moment that my blood will be on Dara’s system her shield will definitely instinctively activate by itself, engulfing her at once. Now what I want you to do, is to help Baekhyun pass through her shield because…”

“Wait, hold up… you want me to do what?” I looked at him appalled. I was beyond shocked by this and I have perfectly heard everything that he just said but I just want to make sure that my ears aren’t playing games with me.

“You’ve heard me I want you to help Baekhyun pass through Dara’s shield because…”

“Are you out of your mind?” I cut him off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter