Chapter 18: Dara vs. Jaejoong

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay’s POV:

I was lying on the ground with both my eyes close, thinking that I don’t want to move any longer since my whole body is totally aching.

Honestly all that I’m feeling right now is some kind of endless pain. I tried opening my eyes but all I see is the world spinning and turning all gray, is it supposed to be gray? So I decided shutting them up once again.

I was so lost in my thoughts when all of a sudden I heard someone talked. “What the hell just happened?” The voice, I recognize belonged to none other than Xiumin.

With all the courage I master I opened my eyes and was greeted by a very thick white smoke. “That is some massive explosive, alright.” I heard Chen uttered not far from where I am.

“Is everyone alright?” Chaerin ask abruptly.

“Yeah, we’re good.” We all responded to her even though literally speaking I feel like all my strength abandon me. I can’t even urge my body to move on how I want them to be.

This just . I reached for the wall and hold on to its edges for support as I tried to get up from lying on the hard ground.

“Where did that explosion came from anyway?” I ask while trying to adjust my sight on the thick smoke that is currently surrounding us.

“If I’m not mistaken that is Dara’s doing.” Minzy voiced out as I saw her helping out Bom from not far away from where I am.

“Speaking of her, here she comes.” LuHan stated while looking something at particular.

I couldn’t see anyone at first but once my eyes have fully adjusted from where LuHan is looking, I finally saw a shadow of someone coming towards us.

“Dara, what happened to your clothes?” This is the first thing that comes out from Minzy’s mount once Dara appeared before us.

“Why the hell are you ?” Chaerin also blurted out.

“Mmmh, Chaerin… I think is too much…” Minzy said while blushing.

I can also feel my face totally going red right now. I mean who wouldn’t when an almost shirtless woman appears before you.

Shirtless I say since the only part that is covered in her upper body part is her chest and almost half of her tights are exposed due to her tattered pants.

“Tsk! That bastard suddenly went out of his mind and started stripping me for fun.” She hissed while trying to tighten the cloth around her chest.

This is when I was able to get a close look at her many tattoos and the many cuts that are all over her body.

She and Chaerin both have many tattoos and if I’m not mistaken the other two of them also have, but their tattoos are in different patterns and design.

I can’t understand anything about their tattoos all I know is that it was in ancient. I keep on glancing on both LuHan and Kris since I know that somehow they both have an idea on what is the meaning of their tattoos but they both keep a poker face.

“But at least you we’re able to beat him, right? Please say you did, because I don’t think I can fight any longer.” Tao said or more over whined though I’m with him because if we are to engage in another fight at this very moment we might as well die instantly.

“Well he is difficult to deal with but I manage to eliminate him if that’s what you want to hear.” She answered him which makes all of us let out a sigh of relief.

 

 

 

Flashback…

“Blue Flame eh? That is nothing against my Black Flame.” Jaejoong mocked Dara.

“Don’t underestimate me.” Dara shouted at him and willed her flame to attack him but he was fast enough to block it with his own black flame.

“Not bad.” He was quite amused that he has finally found someone who can match his strength. It’s been a long time since someone was able to last long in a fight with him let alone a girl. Things turned out to be more exciting than he has anticipated.

It was his turn to launch an attack. Using his speed he attacks her with his blade which is now surrounded with black flames.

Dara was able to dodge his attack but unfortunately the tip of his sword touches the edge of her robe incinerating it so she has no choice but to take it off before it burn the rest of her clothes and before it burns her literally.

Seeing this brings a smile on Jaejoongs lips. “What do you say let’s make this fight more exciting?” He stated and afterwards started attacking her with an unbelievable speed.

Dara has a hard time keeping up with him. She can feel his weapon touching her but not hurting her in any way. After some while he stops attacking.

“Whoa!!! I see you still have an amazing body… as always…”

That is when she realizes that she is now shirtless like literally and her pants was just inches below her pelvic.

“Kyahhh!!!” She screamed and covered her . “You erted bastard!!!” She shouted at him and then she looks at her clothes which are now on the ground.

She grinned at the current situation which she really find very frustrating and bothersome while Jaejoong find it amusing and interesting.

After sometime she spot a piece of her shirt that she can use to cover her chest. She immediately picks it up and ties it around her.

“Ow!!! What a pity that should have been a wonderful view.”

“Shut the ing hell up.” She is really pissed off right now and so she lunches towards him and give him a punch that he deserved.

“Oh so now you learn how to punch? Not bad.”

“Will stop talking too much? Your voice is so ing irritating.” She then kicks him real hard pushing him towards the wall.

“You think so? Hear this then.” He whispers something which Dara couldn’t hear but the next thing she knows is that she was send flying away.

They attack and counter attack using any of their abilities and gifts for a while now. No one is backing down, though Dara is the one that is in the losing side.

Since practically speaking Jaejoongs’ flame is more powerful than of her blue flame. And also the piece of clothe she used to cover up her often loosen up distracting her concentration and making Jaejoong to have an opening and hit her with all his might.

“Look at you now all bruised up, are you sure you still want to continue this fight? I might end up killing you. That would be such a waste.” He smiled at her wickedly.

“I’d rather die knowing that I fight till the end that to live knowing that I run away in a fight.” She grinned and once again summoned her flame to attack him.

He is expecting this from her so he simply willed his flame to block her attack but he did not expect Dara to lunch another attack using her thunder which almost got him if not with his super-fast reflex that he was able to dodge it.

“Nice try but it’s still not enough, my turn.” He then lunches his flame towards her, totally enclosing her blue flame.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Dara shouted.

“Didn’t you know that another power of a black flame is to consume other flame, transforming it in as its own property, making my flame more stronger than it is already?”

“Are you out of your mind?” Dara suddenly panicked. Sure she should be right now since she is in the edge of losing her fire but that is not the thing that is worrying her at that moment.

It’s the fact that once her fire turned into black it may trigger her body to unleash her true strength.

“Hahaha, just a little more and your fire will be mine.” He chanted dreamingly.

“No, this can’t be happening I have to do something…” She keeps chanting in her mind.

“Stop straggling, I will just fasten up the process.”

“What puzzles me is that how come he doesn’t seem tired at all after all our fight? Surely he should be at least a little worn out by now but he seemed to be the same from the start?”

She is currently wondering why his energy is still full. “Dammit why can’t I figure this out? Darn it if this will be the case I have no choice but to use it…” For the next 2 minutes she debated if should she use or not her gift of TAKEOVER.

TAKEOVER is a gift which makes it possible for someone to be at somebody’s body making it possible to see everything about him through his memories and feel everything that he has felt, but there’s a catch that is why she hated using it as possible as she can since there are chances that you might never go back to your original body in other words, that you could be stuck in somebody’s body like forever.

“Looks like I really have no other option but to use this. I just hope that it will not be a major failure… well… here comes nothing…” She relaxes her mind and body letting his flame to overwhelm her.

His flame is very unsettling at first but after some while she gets used to it.

Jaejoong observes her. “She stops moving…” He thought at first if she is just simply weakening but after sensing no life force from her he started to wonder. “I can’t sense her breathing anymore is she already dead? But that’s impossible I only absorb her flame and not her life force.”

After a minute a powerful force swept inside Jaejoongs mind giving him a split headache.

“Ahhh!!! What the heck is this? I’m losing control of my own body…” Jaejoong started screaming while kneeling and clutching his head.

He starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter