Chapter 9: Information Gathering

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LuHan's POV:

IU’s place is beyond beautiful. I couldn’t find a word to describe it. Perfection probably is the closest word I could think of.

“Please make yourself comfortable and help yourself with anything you want to eat.” She told us while pointing at the buffet table full of different foods.

Bom immediately directed herself to where the breads and corns are. Can’t she get tired of eating them?

While filling our stomach much to anything, we started talking with each other.

IU started the conversation. "You’ve told me earlier that one of you is being held as captive. How?"

“We landed in district 5 knowing that the possibility that someone will know about our presence was less, but we are wrong since the SASAENG’s knows about us. We are outnumbered so we decided to get out in there as fast as we can by teleporting. We thought we all manage to get to the place where our ELDERs told us to stay but Dara one of Bom’s co-members was left behind.” Suho explained doing his job as our leader.

IU flinch which did not escape my sight. "That’s very unfortunate. About your mission, how are you guys doing about it?"

I swallowed the food in my mouth before talking. "Not much good. We’ve just started investigating today, I mean yesterday. So we are hoping that you can share any information or tell us anything about what was happening to your planet."

“I will tell you everything I know if it’s the only way I could help. But first you must know that our planet is currently caught up in a WEB OF POISON.” She weakly stated.

Bom stops eating and turn her gaze into her. “What do you mean by that?”

“I can’t explain it that much to you guys since I’m just a new leader." She said.

"New? Now I'm curious, not that I'm underestimating you but aren't you too young to be one?" Bom inquired.

"I actually agree with. Truth is I'm still not ready for the responsibilities but I have no choice, I have to stand for my subjects. My grandmother used to be our leader but she's one among the many who has died without any reason." She explained.

Bom give her a friendly smile and bowed as a form of respect.

"Please, there is no need for you to do that." IU shyly stoped her but failed to do so.

"So what exactly is this WEB OF POISON all about?" Xiumin interjected.

"WEB OF POISON is some kind of, how should I say it, I guess spell/curse as the human world would say. It all started when our ELDER was captured over by his cousin.” -IU

It was my turn to stop eating and look at her. “Wait your ELDER was captured by her own cousin?” I ask her making sure that I’ve heard her right.

“Yes she was. We all know that her cousin wants to be our ELDER but we all favoured Ms. Hyori to be our ELDER instead of him.” She explained.

“Do you know who this cousin of your ELDER is?” Chanyeol also asks.

“Yes I know him, his name is WOOBIN.” She hatefully stated.

“So basically he is currently your planet’s ELDER. Am I right?" Chanyeol certified.

“You could say so, but until Ms. Hyori willingly pass to him the ruling power he will never be our ELDER, but then again even when Ms. Hyori does pass the power to him he still cannot be our true ELDER.”

“Why did you say so?” I’m really being intrigued right now.

“Because if the legends are true, Ms. Hyori, as we want to say, is only filling-in the position of being an ELDER to our planet.” She explained to us.

We all look at her puzzled and wondering what she meant by that.

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

Once we've settle ourselve's in the cottage we wasted no time to ask questions.

“I know this is so sudden but can I ask you if you have any idea if what was happening in your planet?” -Kris

"I don’t know everything but what I do know is that our ELDER is being held as a captive, though I think you guys know about that already base on your expressions."

I nodded as a response. “Yes, unfortunately one of us was capture and was being held as captive by them also and luckily enough she was able find a way to inform us about that.”

Chen is about to raise another question when there's a loud banging in the front door.

We all stand up at once and put ourselves into our fighting stance.

The one banging the door started talking with agitation but I couldn't understand a thing.

"It's okay, it's one of my men." Psy signaled us that we can relax.

"Why does he sound so shaken up and what is he saying." Kai asked.

"He said he found someone in the woods. Wait here, I'll go check it out." He went to the door and open it.

He's gone for a full hour and later on come back with a tired face.

"You said earlier that a friend of yours was captured, by any chance is she a girl?" He asked right away in the door way.

"Yes!!! She is one of my members, she was capture after we land in district 5 and as of this moment we still have no words from her. The last thing she told us is she is trying to escape from where they are being held at." Minzy answered.

Psy looked at us intently. “Come with me, you guys might want to see this.”

We looked at each other, wondering what is it that he wants to show us. Reluctantly we followed him out of the cottage to one of the cottage not for from where we've just came out.

He slowly opened the door and what we saw shock the hell out of us. Especially Minzy, who suddenly burst into tears.

 

 

 

Tao's POV:

I was comfortably sleeping when I heard Lays' voice waking me up. Loathly I woke up and joined them for breakfast.

Chaerin clapped her hands getting all our attention. "Alright listen up. Here's what we'll be doing for today. Hyuna will tour us to the entire district. This will help us investigate further also she agreed to bring us to a professor here. We could ask him about their gift POISON."

"That's good, it could give us some idea on how should we fight them." I agreed.

"We'll be leaving in an hour. So hurry up and prepare yourselves this is going to be a long tiring day." Chaerin said.

The first place that we visited is one of the smallest community in District 8 as Hyuna describe it. Their wasn't that much of them left in the place and there are more children than adults.

I can almost feel their desperation. Their eyes are all swollen and looks like they haven't been having the luxury of eating something healthy for a while now.

"What happened here?" Sehun whispered.

"This place was the one that has experience a lot of lost than of the other communities here. Most of their men died with the unknown reasons and is killed from being possessed." Hyuna stated.

"Without the men, labor has decreased affecting the production of food." D.O commented in which Hyuna agreed.

"We tried to supply them with food which we manage to collect from other communities but it's just wasn't enough." She looked around helplessly.

We stayed longer than necessary in the place. Now I know why Hyuna has packed tons of food when we ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter