fake

STAY TOGETHER

"fake"

 

 

There was loud noise coming from far in the deep forest .

Leo voice was really loud and the angriness on his tone was evident.

The manager swear were also loud, the only voice that couldn’t be heard was Hongbin voice.

When N and Ken arrived N saw the manager holding Leo by his collar swearing at him , while Leo seemed unrecognizable his eyes were full of rage his dark eyes piercing the manager face while holding his ground and Hongbin…… Hongbin just stood there silent with an un-readable face holding his arm , when Hongbin eyes met the leader eyes nothing changed he just watched him not uttering a word.

“you **** your brainless head full of **** stop acting like a **** , move away if you don’t want i stomp on you like a piece of **** that you are”

“you will not tie no one, he is innocent!!!”

“MOVE *****”

“NO!”

 “you RETARDED piece of s****t” at that Leo snapped and punched the manager in the face, which reacted sending punch to Leo too

Both were on the ground sending punch to each other N immediately tried to divide the two man with big difficulty.

Ken helped too and when N was able to tear Leo from the manager, the man gave a big powerful kick to Leo stomach that made the latter whine in pain and fall backward with N holding him.

Leo crunched down on his stomach in pain, N near him, Hongbin reacted for the first time doing tree step inward

“are you okey ?” asked Hongbin the both of them , but before he could hear an answer or utter any other word the manager was on his side grabbing his arm really hard that made him whimper.

“it’s better if you don’t do argue or I will drag you in hell. understand?”

“N say something !!!” screamed Leo while holding his stomach in pain

N looked at Leo and then Hongbin

“it’s better … if Hongbin will be keep under control till the ambulance is here”

Leo eyes got double the size they were before, he couldn’t believe it

The manager smirked and dragged Hongbin near a tree

“Ken go get the snow chains of the tire from the van, behind in the back, we will use those. GO ****”

Ken looked at N and went toward the van silently, the manager snapped his eyes from Ken and directed it toward the leader

“and you , bring that ***** far from me or I will chain him too”

N immediately stood up forcing Leo on his feet making him grunt in pain, the blow at the stomach really got him hard , but Leo lips were bleeding a little bit too .

The leader dragged the main vocal away as fast as he could.

They still walked slowly and Leo kept giving glance behind as if he would start running back.

“stop it, lets calm down and go back to Hyuk and Ravi ……leo …leo are you listening to me” but N word were deaf to Leo ear.

N knew that when the main vocal was angry he would become more close and distant than before so he just dragged him.

When they entered the bar Ravi gave them a big smile and went hugging Leo who didn’t return his hug back and just walked to sit far away from everybody while N went to take and open another bottle of water and some tissue

“what happened? Leo hyung you are bruised…. Ken and Hongbin?”

“they are fine don’t worry they are together” said N passing the wet tissue to Leo who gripped it and began rubbing at full force to his bruised face

“wait Leo hyung let me help” interrupted Ravi who could see the anger on his hyung and knew that he would leave a worse bruise on his face if he continued.

 

“I’m sorry” said N out of nowhere

“hyung don’t worry it can happen, we are all okay…. Kind of … but it can happen you probably thought you wouldn’t get lost but being tired as you were you probably went the wrong way”

N looked down without having the courage of saying words.

Leo immediately stood up and stormed outside closing the door with a loud bang letting Ravi and N baffled “wait hyung where are you going I didn’t finish hyung”

“Ravi wait I will go, stay here”N stormed out as well running toward Leo

N grabbed Leo wrist spinning him around to have a face to face“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

“let me go”

“why you have to make thing difficult, we just need to wait the ambulance and the police”

Leo freed his wrist from N hold and regained walking

“YAH !! do you think fighting the manager will make thing different ?!”

“shut up.”

“WHAT?”

“I SAYD SHUT UP” yelled the main vocal giving N the biggest glare he ever receive from the latter .

“why are you getting angry at me ?? you know you can trust me i”

“how can I trust a liar”

“what??…. What are you talking about?” the leader was incredulous and sort of scared

“you got lost on the woods?”

N was lost of word he didn’t expect any of this, he felt trapped and like a big rock hit him right in the chest making it difficult to breathe.

“you perfectly knew that there was a bathroom I TOLD YOU THAT and you were 100% against even going out of the car and we didn’t stay long inside for you to just go that far …”

“I didn’t want to look hypocrite so. ”

“CUT THIS BULL YOU PLANNED TO LEAVE US !!! YOU …. YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE YOU ARE OUT BEST FRIEND AND THAT YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR US .. THAT YOU UNDERSTAND US…. YOU WERE THE ONE SAYING WE SHOULD STAY TOGHETER ALL THIS TIME …. I EVEN OPENED MYSELF TO YOU WHEN EVERYBODY CALLED ME NAMES , IT WAS DIFFICULT FOR ME , BUT I LISTENED TO YOU BECAUSE I ALLEWAYS BELIEVED YOU…”

“i.. don’t ….i.”N was stuttering he couldn’t form any proper phrase

“YOU ARE A ING LIAR HAKYEON … ”

“I WAS SCARED OKEY” began N with tears

“EVERYONE WOULD BE ON MY FOR EVERYTHING EVEN IF I DID NOTTHING”

“WHAT ABOUT US ???!! ”

“as if you would say something to protect me against police and all those haters and…”

“I ALMOST TOOK A BULLET FOR YOU N !!! THE OTHER TOO !! HOW COULD YOU BE THIS SELFISH WE PROMISED TO BE TOGHETER…AND YOU … YOU… YOU LITERALLY THROW US OUT THE WINDOW LIKE NOTTHING…..AND NOW YOU SAY TO TRUST YOU ? YOU ARE A FAKE THAT ACT LIKE A FRIEND AND A LEADER …. NOW ?.... ”Leo took a bit breath his eyes holding back the weight of the tears and “I don’t think you even think of us as friends, I’m probably am just a retarded who see stuff that don’t exist right.. ”

“no Leo you are not…. You ARE my friend …i.. don’t know what to say i”

“then don’t, do your stuff, but don’t come to me expecting to follow what you say … I won’t   ”

“but you can’t go there and….. Hongbin accused me too …i..”

“you are doing the same, you are not any better and he asked you sorry thousand times”

“LISTEN TO ME PLEASE LET’S GET BACK INSIDE OUT IT’S NOT SAFE”

“THEN GO BACK INSIDE like you said outside is not safe and neither is Hongbin and he is know an easy target to the person who did this to hyuk ”

“the manager is with him Hyuk too”

“I don’t care someone who have a gun can perfectly kill you from a distance”

“no Leo please …” begged N not leaving his strong hold on his friend arm

Leo got even more angry and pushed N of his arm and re-started walking while the leader just stood there incredulous with teary eyes