interferences

STAY TOGETHER

CHAPTER 7 interferences

 

Everything was going smoothly Hyuk and Ken wanted to return to the internet café that they found on the little village the day before and made the other aware of the existence of a little karaoke and a Jjimjilbang  where they could have fun .

“I will let you return there, but this afternoon, this morning I prefer that you help the ajumma and the ajusshi a little. after all the ruckus some of you have caused we should try to make a good impression ”

The morning was exhausting some helped the arabuji to cut some wood while other helped the ajumma with the laundry etc…The sun was brightening everything  but the wind was blowing really strong and some cloud could be seen …Some of the member didn’t fell like to go to the karaoke nor the internet cafè after all the work done, so N Hyuk and Leo remained at the house playing godori for the happiness of N. while Ken Ravi and Hongbin went down to the village .Hyuk decided to call his parent’s like every day to make sure that everything was going okay at home. Leo while playing godori with N decided to have a serious talk

“do you think ghost exist?” asked leo suddenly

“what, are you trying to deceiving me to make me lose ??not gonna happen .ah talking about strange didn’t you exaggerate with hongbin ? , closing him in the bathroom…”

“I didn’t, I woke and he was screaming in the bathroom”

“so the door was only stuck?! … sometime hongbin is really too much”

“well he said that he feel like someone was holding it”

“now don’t try to cover for him he should stop to accuse everyone and a dongseng and shouldn’t hit a hyung” said N while grabbing his phone

“should we go to the village with the other ?  ” asked Leo changing the topic of the conversation.

“yeah I’m a little bored and you should go get some fresh air you stayed to much in your room even if you have your hand injured you still can walk…damn why my phone didn’t charge I let it in charge since last night”

“…..”

While hyuk was talking on the phone some interference made the conversation difficult so his call ended pretty soon “Hyukah call the other and ask them where they are ..we want to go out a little ” asked N while putting away the godori cards.

“okey hyung “when calling for Ken some strange sound came from the phone “….zzzzzHURRYzzzzSHOULzzzzzHURRzzzzz”

“N Hyung I think there are some problem with the line ” said Hyuk returning to N room…

In that moment N phone began to ring “didn’t you said that it wasn’t charged ?” asked Leo surprised

“don’t know maybe some battery is still left……hello ?”

“THEYzzzzzzDIEzzzzzzDIEzzzzzJjimjilzzzzzzangzzz”

“Ken is that you ?? YA I can’t understand ,you are at the  Jjimjilbang? didn’t you say that you wanted to go to the karaoke?”

“zzzzzzzzzAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” an horrible scream cut  the call , N wasn’t sure if Ken was kidding like usual but he felt really worried so with Leo and Hyuk founded the manager and with the car they went in the village direction but it was taking too long..

“Hyung can you go faster ??” said N impelling the manager

“N we can’t go too faster the street is not well made.. and what with the hurry you know how ken is.. ”

“we are taking too long we went faster the other time” said Leo while trying to call ken

“Wait is better if we go by our foot ”suggested Hyuk

“no no no stay in the car we will get there in no time” tranquillized the manager

“I’m sure that If we go by foot we can short cut the road, yesterday with ken we did it and we made it in 10 minute , here we are already half of the road we can be there in 5  minutes we just have to run down straight between the wood in that direction” continued hyuk

“manager hyung stop the car right now” N jumped and began to ran followed by Leo and Hyuk the manager didn’t know what to do so he continued the road with the car..When they arrived at the village the Jjimjilbang  was empty the owner talked only in dialect so she couldn’t really understand and didn’t want them to enter the bathhouse without paying or without changing theirs clothes..  hyuk and Leo could see that N was reaching his patience limit making the owner a bit scared and she was to about call the police. N anxiety had some effect on leo and hyuk and they actually began to think that something bad could have happened .Leo understood that they couldn’t achieve something talking with her so he entered the bath house running calling for ken ravi and hongbin.