responsibility

STAY TOGETHER

CHAPTER 3 : responsibility

The day after the incident Vixx where called by the general manager that scolded them and decided that for make them pay the cost of maintenance of the van they will have to do more schedule than before like fan sign event and modeling etc.…

1 week passed, vixx where happy that they finally could spend some vacation after the exhausting week ,to not forget  all their showcase comeback variety drama musical etc.….

 Hyuk was packing his thing when “Hyukah you’ll pass your holiday with your parents ??” asked N while watching the makne

“yea hyung what about you ??”

“me too but I’m thinking to use the free time to take some driving lessons ”

“hyung you want to take the driving license ??? ”

“why not ??”

“hyung you are still thinking about that ??”

“well what if…”                    “where do you think you are going ? we have to talk all together so come to the living room NOW !” broke in the manager while calling the other member..

In less than 5 minutes they were all in the living room ready to talk:

 “so the general manager told me that now you will have your free time back but because no one want to say who had the wonderful idea to try to run away and the company is worried that someone will do it again, we will have a “camping experience”  so pack your thing this afternoon we will go to Gangchon ” said the manager smiling at them in a creepy way, the member knew that the manager wonted the vacation too so he could pass some time with his girlfriend….

“but we already said that we didn’t try to escape no one did that, please try to talk with the CEO ” said Ken  trying to appealing the manager

“how are we so sure ??” said Hongbin starring at N

“what are you trying to say ???...do you think I did something ??!!” replied N feeling wronged

“how could you not feel that the car was moving “ALONE”??? ”

“ WHAT ???!! are you trying to say that i …..we were all sleeping  why should I try to escape with YOU in the same car , at least I would have tried to escape alone……”

“SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!” shouted Leo in range

“This is not right go fxxxXXX…. ALL OF YOU!!” yelled N angry while going in his room slamming the door ….

“YAAH you know N would never do that come on go apologize” bided Ravi to Hongbin

“guys it will not be so bad only few days, we will take some picture saying that we are all best buddies so the company and your fans will be happy”  asserted the manager “so as I said before pack your thing ” he continued.

N was really angry but he couldn’t say “no” to the CEO so he decided to start packing his bag, putting all his clothes in a rough ways . in that moment Ken entered the room “are you still angry ??” asked Ken while entering the room slowly . N didn’t answer so Ken began to pack also his thing in without saying a word.

While putting their luggage in the back of the new car seeing that they were all sullen the manager started  talking first “OKEEEY yedurah  I managed to find a house at a low price so we don’t have to stay in some tent … it’s quite big also because there are living some old people in there so please remember to have a nice behavior at least in front of them so maybe they will treat us some good dinner…” the manager didn’t stop talking not even while driving toward their destination ……..