The incident

STAY TOGETHER

FIRST CHAPTER :   “the incident”

It was  past midnight and Vixx just  ended their last showcase, the member where really tired ,so tired that when they entered in their van they just felt asleep without even saying a word to each other.

After few minutes a horrible sound woke them up CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK , N who first woke up saw that the manager wasn’t in the driver seat…to be more accurate the manager wasn’t even in the car but the car continued to move and they were probably going to crush.

N tried to take the wheel  but the car was already  astray and broke the guardrail . the car flew of a cliff and ended into the water .

“what is going on, WHAT DO WE DO???” screamed Hongbin while the water was filling the car.

N was frozen and had his face in his hand …

 “we have to brake the window!!” said Ravi handing to ken a scarf.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK I CAN DO WITH THIS ????!!! ” said ken in an angry tone

“PUT IT AROUND YOUR HAND AND TRY TO BREAK THE WINDOW” replied Ravi … Ken was astonished “WHAT ??! ARE YOU CR.. ” Ken couldn’t end his word that Leo took the scarf from Ravi hands and Punched the window With all his might … the window broke only a little but the water entered faster in the car “ when the car is full of water we break the window more so we can escape… now it’s impossible because of the pressure… Ken Ravi Hongbin N Hyuk try to break yours too so we can escape faster” While the other were trying to break the window Hyuk noticed that N didn’t move an inch .. “hyung  what are you doing ???!!” asked Hyuk worried

“let him be .. he is probably scared don’t waste time and help me” replied Hongbin angry …

 Leo tried to speak to N  but N was shivering and didn’t speak …

FRUSHGAGAGAGJHHHH

Ravi was able to broke the window and the van was completely full of water in less than ten second…. While everyone used the opportunity to break their own window and escape from it Leo had to drag N by force out of the car… when Leo surface with N on the water he couldn’t see no anyone  it was too dark and the water was cold.

 “GUYS WE ARE NOT FAR AWAY FROM THE RIVERSIDE !!!”Luckily Ken's loud voice could be heard and Leo had no difficulty to see him …while swimming to the riverside direction N finally spoke “thank you ..” mumbled “it’s okey to be scared but next time get a hold off yourself “replied Leo with his soft voice….

When they all finally were on the shore they were all exhausted and they were all breathing heavily

“What the hell happened ?” asked Ravi in disbelief of what just happened to them

  “ we are alive it’s the only thing that matter, now we have to do our best to stay put and find a way to go back home ” replied N

  “we have to stay put ?! look who is talking ” Hongbin stated glaring to N

 “SHUT UP HONGBINAH” shouted N

“Hyukah you are bleeding from your hand” exclaimed Ken

“use the scarf PABO you don’t even know how to do that ??” said Ravi ironically throwing the scarf in the face at ken .

Ken was angry and took Ravi by the collar “DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK LIKE THIS TO YOUR HYUNG?!!”

“YOU A HYUNG I NEVER SAW YOU LIKE ONE !!!!!” replied Ravi.

“hyungs please don’t fight right now …come on we are fr…” Hyuk fainted

“HEY HYUKAH WAKE UP COME ON” exclaimed Ravi while trying to make regain consciousness to Hyuk.

Fortunately Hyuk regain consciousness pretty soon and mumble “I’m okay but my head is turning so much ”

“that’s probably because you have lost a lot of blood…but it doesn’t seem a big injury so it could be because of agitation ” stated ken while wrapping the scarf on Hyuk's hand.

“GUYS GUYS I HAVE FOUND A BAR...... I ALREADY MADE A CALL FROM THERE …..THEY LEFT ME BORROW THE PHONE!!!” screamed Leo running in their direction with a phone in his hand.

“when did you get there ???” asked N, they were so much  taken from arguing that they didn’t notice that Leo was gone to find help….

 

 

 

I hope you liked the first chapter         

English is not my first language so if you see some mistake please tell me so I can edit