broken glass

STAY TOGETHER

CHAPTER 17 “broken glass”

“Did The manager sent any other text ?”asked Hongbin swaying on the chair he was sitting on

“are we seriously changing the subject???”argued Ken who didn’t want to stop the talk when they were  finally all together

“Yah you heard him, he is right we shouldn’t bring more “sadness” and I’m fed-up to stay here and I think Seungho hyung was really angry have you noticed how he was glaring at us”

“Ravi is right ,I know that is nerve wrecking but we will leave when the debris will be removed from the road  ”quietly added Leo watching N hoping in some kind of reaction but N only sighed

“yeah sure whatever” snorted Ken

“but hyung how can we pass all of our times in this room ?”muttered Hyuk

“no one forces you to stay here”

finally something come out from N who stood up going out from the room. Leo followed him trying to stop him.

“N !!”

“what ?!” replied annoyed N

“N you should try to talk to them… saying something to comfort them like you always do”

N grinned “AH… why should I ? why don’t you do it ? are you RETARDED that you don’t know how to speak ? do you think that everything is going to be okay if I talk to them??…… or do you want to be the leader instead ? HUH”

“N you know that…” Leo couldn’t continue that N continued to argue

“you are soooo annoying me ,leave me alone.. why are you so clinging ??..................they acted that way to me when I gave everything for them, I really  want to see their reaction to someone who don’t care about them….what can I do to make you disappear from my sight ? …ah you know what you don’t sing that well I always thought that they chose you because of your stupid face…and I always tried to be by your side only because I always pitied you….” with that N left Leo on the aisle and everything went silent.

Leo wasn’t a person who get offended easily but N know what to say to hurt him ,he was a silent person he was born that way, he knew that he wasn’t a great singer compared to Ken but he cared for everyone , he really hated to be treated like a retarded and even worse he hated that someone would pity him.

****

N went down on the empty hall, he actually didn’t know why he wanted to go there but he felt that everything was annoying him from ken ghost story to Hyuk complain etc….                                                                        He sat down on the sofa and watched outdoor where it was raining loudly, in some way it calmed him and began to think about what he said to Leo and started to fell horrible, he said all those bad thing to Leo when he actually was the one who always protected him and helped him and began to think how to apologize to him,….then few people began to come down from their room but seeing him made them felling a little scared so they kept some distance . N tried to not to care and continued to watch outdoor.

“you are enjoying the view, TRASH ” a rough voice came from behind.

 N turned his head and stood up in less than a second seeing Seungho that was watching him with his eyes  full of rage, not a sound came out from N’s mouth. Some of the costumer began to buzz .

 Hyuk and Hongbin hearing the noise ran down to see what the fuss was all about.

When Seungho noticed them he didn’t stop and actually felt the urge to continue to bash  “you are ALL passing a good time YOU ty heads you are having fun aren’t you ?.. ” he Growled   “YOU HAVE PLANNED IT ALL, I KNOW IT”

The few people continued to gossip whispering to each other .

 Seungho hearing that the costumer were speaking behind his back  turned to them and ” he wasn’t supposed to be in the basement he is a sick head I heard it’s not the first time he tried to kill someone “ then returned his head watching N ”WHO WILL BE YOUR NEXT VICTIM UH?” N felt that Seungho was trying to get sympathy from the other people , In fact they were all keeping watching him, with questioning eyes and N felt at the corner.

 “no …I went there because the manager said that the owner asked for help and…” muttered N with a low voice

“YOU ARE USING THE EXCUSE THAT YOUR MANAGER IS NOT HERE AND YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE THAT MY FATHER IS NOT IN HIS RIGHT STATE OF MIND TO TRY TO CREATE AN ALIBI TO TRY TO SAVE YOURSELF  ” Seungho shouted continuing to accuse him in front of everybody

But then N reached his limit and responded “WHY ARE YOU FRAMING ME ,HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CAR ACCIDENT ??” Shouted N who was in disbelief that Seungho knew about the car incidents and was accusing him with no proof and all the people seemed to believe him.

Seungho was about to jump on N when suddenly all glassed things began to broke in the same time including the chandelier that was on their head and made them run under the table .

after few minutes everything stopped

“I DON’T CARE IF IT’S STILL RAINING, I CAN’T STAY HERE ANYLONGER ” someone shouted escaping from the house

N was reached by Hongbin and Hyuk and was helped to stand up and brought him upstairs also using the excuse of what just happened to drift away N from Seungho .

everyone in the house, except  Seungho and his dad, were convinced to go away and the house became empty in few minutes. Hongbin was also of the same advice of going away and began to pack his thing “come on hyung what are you waiting for, pack you thing we have to leave” said Hongbin impelling his hyung.

“I can’t if the police come they will think that I have a reason to escape…I’m felling weak I will rest a little”

“but…. But…. hyuung after all that………. what … I’ll call Ken hyung he will be able to convince you” Hongbin and Hyuk went to find Ken who was in the room in the floor above.

When they entered the room Ken was still under the table of his room “YAH THERE IS NOT SO MUCH SPACE UNDER THIS TABLE USE YOUR OWN TABLE ” nonsense was pouring from Ken mouth without a break but he suddenly stopped when Hyuk closed the door with a strange look on his face.

“YAH WHY DID YOU CLOSE THE DOOR …WE HAVE TO” Hongbin couldn’t continue to speak because he noticed that Hyuk was strange.

like if he wasn’t him……………..