clouds

STAY TOGETHER

CHAPTER 10 “clouds”

All the member gathered in the morning for breakfast .N was loud as always . with the bad weather approaching, Vixx decided that it was better to stay in the house also because the danger of mud slight was high.

“the ajumma told me that there is a room on the 3 floor where we can actually see a movie  why don’t we do that ??” The manager proposed.

“REALLY ??!! WOOOW we can see a horror movie”  suggested Hyuk

“YAAAH there are so many genre of movie and you want to watch an horror one.. I think we should watch an action one”

“you say that because you are too scared to watch it aren’t you” said bashing Hongbin

“YA CONTROLL YOUR MOUTH HONGBINAH” replied angry N

“SERIOUSLY WHY YOU HAVE TO FIGHT ALL THE TIME” interrupted Ravi

“come on stop with the fight we will decide after we finish to eat..okey?! we shouldn’t fight when there is this good food on the table” said the manager while having his mouth full of rice. “AYYYYSHHH”A shout broke in.                                                                                                                          ”Damn this old tubes ” , the owner appeared all wet  and with a red angry face.  “

“what happened chaghya ??”                                                                                                                                                

“some tubes have broken and the water have filled all the basement….”                                                                             

“yah I have told you to call the ……”                                                                                                                                              

“I know I know… I will go get some buckets and throw out the water, but where did I put them?? ”                                   

“let me take care of that … you call the plumber or someone that can fix that before it ruin the foundations”                                                                                                                                                                               

“you say that but when I’ll return it will be probably all the the same….you will probably be gone to the hairdresser or you will sleep on the couch all day… I know you too well”                                                                            

“well if you know me so well ,hurry so when you return you can do all that by yourself ”

Thy continued to bicker for long ,while everyone continued their breakfast with no problem.

“Luckily nothing serious happened” thought Ken who got frightened the most at first when the shout broke in and was still a bit worried .

the Vixx member except for Ravi, that wonted to write some lyrics in his room because after the cold ice room incident felt a inspiration for a new song ,they all went upstairs.The choice wasn’t wide and the manager, Hongbin and Hyuk wanted  to watch the horror movie so they end up watching an old horror movie.                

N wasn’t happy so after 15 minutes that the movie started, decided to leave the room.       

when the manager saw him leaving he told him that if he didn’t want to continue to watch the movie he could at least help the owner’s wife that needed some help to empty the basement from the water and gave him a bucket.

“the owner told me that his wife will probably do nothing so he asked me to ask someone of you some help…”                                                                                                                                                                                       

“why me and not Ravi ?”complained N                                                                                                                                    

“well ask him for help then” smiled the manager                                                                                                                                     

“….”

Ken was so taken from the movie that didn’t realize the absence of the leader.  

N went to Ravi room .                                                                                                                                                                      

“Ravi the manager told me to help the ajumma so come with me”                                                                                             

“aish N hyung I’m about to finish some line.. ”                                                                                                                        

“yaaah ,I give you 10 minutes Ravi I’ll wait for you downstairs . understand ??!!”

downstairs as expected the ajumma wasn’t there ,only some costumers that where doing different things.                                                                                                                                                                                              

N didn’t know if he had to wait for Ravi or go to the basement , but then  something took his interest .                                                                         he never noticed the family photo on the desk of the entry, the photo was really pretty ,it portrays the two old owner with all of their family probably their sons and grandson , they weren’t different from how they looked in the photo so it wasn’t probably taken not too long ago .       

 “it’s a beautiful photo, isn’t it ?” a man approached  N who was staring at the photo                                                        

“yeh yeh I’m sorry I know it’s not my business but these are the owner children and grandchildren aren’t they? Ah wait you are there too” asked N curios                                                                                                                                         

“yes I’m actually the second son my name is Seungho…. but I don’t think we will never be able to do a photo like this anymore after that..” sighed the man                                                                                                                        

“I’m sorry if I’m troubling you with my question …but can I know why ?” N couldn’t help but he was really curious                                                                                                                                                                                            

“well you see the little girl sited between my parents ….she is my sister daughter but 1 month ago died because of a terrible illness that prevented here to go outside the house so she was always here in the hall playing with her bunny doll….  ”

N couldn’t say anything because he felt guilty of asking such question .

“well talking about different thing you where search for my mother wheren’t you.. she is not here but you can ask me” seungho changed the topic                                                                                                                                                                              

“actually the owner asked me and my friend to help to empty the basement..”                                                                            

“I didn’t know my father wanted help he normally don’t like people help at all, but you if you want to, the basement is over there”

N without waiting for Ravi went to the basement alone…he didn’t know that watching the horror movie was nothing compared to what he would get through that day.