Finally morning

STAY TOGETHER

2 CHAPTER : Finally morning

Leo after  they  all were on the shore looked around to see if he could find some detail that could make him aware of where they were, but nothing ... he was happy that no one was badly injured but it was cold and they were all wet and it was dark and soon they would be all hungry and all of their thing where on the car and probably were now unusable and what about the manager ??...then he saw a little light not far away maybe they weren’t so far from a town ..when he was about to speak up he saw that everybody was tired and he decided to go by himself .

After few minutes he was already near the light that turned out  to be a little bar.. when he entered a man in uniform looked at him in a strange way , how can he blame him it was really late and he was wet dirty and stinky, Leo didn’t even know how to start  but fortunately the man spoke first  “can I help you ?? how did you end up this way ??if you want money you should start running I’m armed”

“no no please our van had an accident and all off our thing are in the water can I make a call ?” Leo spoke so fast and such in a low tone that the man couldn’t really understand all of it, but in his eyes he didn’t seem a bad guy so he let him use the phone  .

Leo first called the police but because of the time only a man answered and he was rude saying “SO YOU YOUNGSTER LIKE TO PARTY ALL NIGHT AND THEN YOU ARE SURPRISED IF YOU MAKE AN ACCIDENT….”

 Leo didn’t know if he had to fell angry but he was tired and hungry and he only wanted to rest so he made it short.

 But while he was talking on the phone, for his great surprise, he noticed that in his pocket he had his wallet with him, sure his money was soaked but for the bar man wasn’t a problem and also take the lead asking if him and his friends wanted to stay over . Leo smiled and thanked the man bowing and thanking him thousands and thousands time . the man name was Lee Deok-Hwa an old man with strange eyebrow, his character was a bit rogue at  first impact but he wasn’t a bad person he was habituated to stay alone and ménage dangerous situation alone so he was careful with everyone and made sure that his life  wasn’t in danger .Before letting him go he gave him an old cellphone to make sure that he wouldn’t lost himself or fall somewhere because with the dark everything could happen.

Leo run back to where the other were and brought them to the bar , the man let them stay in a tiny room where they eat and rested …

In the morning N woke up first and went to the man of the bar to thank him another time , after the incident and the quarrel with Hongbin he was happy that everything was getting better.

But Lee Deok-Hwa wasn’t there he probably went home but also had closed the bar so if they wanted to eat something or going out they had to wait for his return .

N returned to the room waiting for someone to woke up so he could have someone to talk with. Seeing that no one wanted to woke up N began to annoy Leo also because doing so he could also thank him after he helped him in the water and also finding a place to sleep .

N and Leo had a long chat while also the other member woke up.

Lee Deok-Hwa returned to the bar and with him there was a police officer.

Unanimously all Vixx member agreed to make N talk with the officer while they were having their breakfast (a silent breakfast) .

Police officer :“So you are saying that you manager just disappear ?”

N : “yeah we woke up while the car was going on his own, I tried to take the wheel but it was too late ”

Police officer : “did you try to contact your manager ?”

N:”no we didn’t’ have a phone ”

Police officer: “ but the man over there said that he gave you a cell phone”

N:”yeah but we were tired and we didn’t think about that… we had an accident we were trapped in the car with water that was .. ” N couldn’t hold his tears, he really was scared last night .

The police officer smirked and while drinking his coffee said  “well we can talk later the wrecker will come this afternoon so you will have to stay here until then ”after  saying this the police officer went back to his car and returned  to the station.

While having breakfast Ravi began to talk “so we have to try to call the manager ? ”

Hongbin “do you think that he did this ??”

Hyuk “ he probably have a reason that he wasn’t with us maybe …”

Hyuk couldn’t finish his word that the manager entered the bar “GUYS WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ?? I STOPPED AT THE GAS STATION TO TAKE A BREAK AND  YOU TRY TO ESCAPE WITH THE COMPANY VAN ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND AND NOW I HEAR THAT THE VAN IS NOW IN THE LAKE WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING…N YOU ARE THE OLDEST !!!!... WHO WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS ??? THE COMPANY WILL TAKE SOME ACTION YOU KNOW THAT DON’T YOU … LUCKILY YOU DON’T HAVE SCHEDULE FOR THIS MONTH BUT WHY DID YOU DO THIS NOW THAT ALL WAS GOING SMOTHLY ???...........................” the menager continued screaming  for about an half an hour .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

 

 

GUEST CHARACTER :

Lee Deok-Hwa: 

 

 

 

the police officier :

 

 

 

mickey menager