breakdown

STAY TOGETHER

CHAPTER 15 "breakdown"

“YAH N ??!!” Leo was going to follow N when Hongbin grabbed his wrist stopping him

“Leo hyung it’s better if we stay here together while waiting for the police” said Hongbin who was trying to stop him but Leo was immovable and glared at him.

“like you said we have to STAY TOGETHER so we can’t leave him alone  ”

“hyung He is gonna be okay, he is not a child ” complained Ravi

“he saw a woman dying in front of him ,HOW CAN HE BE OKEY???!!! ”replied Leo raising his voice

“what if he try to do something strange” argued Hongbin still holding Leo wrist.

“like what Hongbinah ??!!what are you trying to say ? N WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HARM ANY OF YOU !!! how can you  think that about him….N WOULD NEVER KILL SOMEONE” shouted Leo in disbelief .

Leo angrily pulled of Hongbin hand from his wrist and went to find N. Ken who didn’t say anything remained silent and Hongbin Ravi and Hyuk felt guilty after hearing Leo words.

Leo ran to N’s room finding the door locked.

 “N ..come on open the door ” Uttered Leo who was trying not to do too much noise to convince N to open the door ,because the other few people who remained in the house would probably react in a bad way so he tried to not rise his voice but no sound came out from behind the door

“YAH talk to me ”sighed Leo

“GO AWAY!!” Shouted N from his room.

After N’s yell everything become silent . Hearing nothing more N tough that Leo went to the other but after some minute he heard the lock of his door opening up .N froze and kept watch the door opening  holding his breath.

“N you shouldn’t close yourself in the room what if something happen ? ” Leo appeared opening the door like nothing happened.

****Leo had gone to the entry where the copy key where kept and didn’t have problem to take the double key  because in the hall the few people that remained were all too busy doing their thing like calling taxy to go away etc…******

Seeing Leo acting like nothing happened made N only more angry.

“GO BACK TO THE OTHER IF YOU ARE WORRIED !!! ” yelled N.

Hyuk ,Hongbin,Ken and Ravi remained in Ravi’s room …hearing N storming made them startled and decided to let Leo handle this.

“N don’t shout the manager told us to not make any commotion ,come on, come with me” said Leo  while hoping that he would stop screaming alone but then N began to push him away in a rough way continuing to yell at him.

“I DON’T NEED ANYONE !!!” screamed N.

The angry idol seeing that Leo didn’t give any sign to go away began to scream more louder.

“N get a hold of yourself!!!” Leo tried to approach, but N continued and his action began to get more serious.

N managed to push Leo against the wall making him moan ,but still Leo maintained his cool.

Leo didn’t want to use force against N and seeing him in that state made him fell sorrowful, but he couldn’t let him do all that chaos making the few people who remained more scared than how they already where.

“N it’s late and you should rest a little but not alone is not safe”

“IT’S NOT SAFE AHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T BE IN DANGER I’AM THE KILLER I WANT TO GET RID OF ALL YOU !!! ”Laughed N like some kind of disturbed person.

“DIE DIE DIE I WILL DRAG YOU TO HELL” nonsense was coming from N’s mouth without stop.

N was having a mental break down in front of Leo and began to break things throwing them against Leo and the wall .

“DISSAPPEAR FROM MY SIGHT STUPID IDIOT…DO YOU WANT TO DIE TOO???!!!”

After N throw his self-phone at Leo and nearly got him on the face Leo could no longer restrain himself and grabbed N hands trying to restrain him.

“YAH stop to act like a stupid idiot” shouted Leo

“I WILL FREE YOU FROM MY STUPID PRESENCE THEN”

N freed his hand from Leo  grip and made him fall to the ground and went to the big window

“what are you doing?” said Leo who was getting anxious .

N opened the big window and went to the balcony, Leo ran as fast as he could and before N could reach the railing Leo grabbed him and finally hit him on the face

“CUT IT OUT” yelled Leo angry…

 “WHY DON’T YOU LET ME DO IT …. IF I DISAPPEAR EVERYTHING WILL GET BETTER!!”

“What kind of nonsense are you saying ??!! it’s ridiculous ” chided Leo watching him directly in the eyes

 N began to cry out loud and Leo had to hug him to make him calm down and patted his shoulder while he was letting all his feeling out

“it’s okay.. it’s normal but you shouldn’t pass over the line …come on we should go to the other”

“I don’t want to see them…I’m innocent still they  accuse me……I don’t want to….”

Leo couldn’t help it, so stayed with him in his room and when N began to calm a little Leo cleaned up the mess that N did.

N sobbed all night , but luckily Leo was able to sleep because even if N’s sobbing was annoying it wasn’t as loud as Ravi snoring in the other room.