N's story

STAY TOGETHER

CHAPTER 13   “N’s story”                                                                                                                                                

N was going downstairs  mumbling to himself, swearing that if Ravi didn’t’ show up he would really beat him up for good.

To enter the basement N had to pass through an alleyway that was illuminated by only one old lamp and then when he was on the stairs he saw the basement full of water.

N didn’t really want to to enter in there, the water was dirty and stank a lot making him feel like throwing up.

Unwillingly N was approaching the dirty water when “YA YA YAAH what are you doing here ?!”  the owner lady scared the crap out of him who jumped for the shock.

“the owner asked to help a little so…”

“I went to my hairdresser but I forgot the money so I returned earlier, I didn’t expect my husband would have taken a replacement….. seriously that old stupid man,  but it’s strange my husband don’t like to ask for help … ”

“Seungho told me same thing… but don’t worry another of my friend will help so you can rest ”

“OMOO you meat my Seungho he took all of his beauty from me…”

“he told me about your grandchild I’m sorry about that”

the ajumma didn’t listened to N last phrase or maybe didn’t want to hear it and changed the conversation topic 

“I’m not so lazy …let me help you ..but I don’t think you should enter in the water with your clothes I’ll let you borrow my husband rubber boots  ”

N put on the rubber boots but noticed that the lady was about to enter the water without shoes

“ajumma wait a second you shouldn’t enter the water without some boots the water is dirty I should give you back the boots I will go with my normal shoes”

“oh no no no you don’t need to… I have my boots upstairs ”

“I will go get them ” N take of the boots and with a sprint began climbing the stairs when the old lady snorting didn’t want to wait and without shoes went in the water

“you city people are really picky and delicate seriousl… ”  

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

A

When the ajumma touched the water she was struck by electricity… the basement was actually full of broken electrical wires that made the water high voltage . N stopped and watched petrified with his mouth wide open

“AJUMMAAAA ” N outcry while the lady was enlightened and was cramping on the water. The basement was full of light fuzzing and  N couldn’t get near because of the dangerous light that where cramming all the basement.

Then the light went out and the old lady body dropped on the floor all burned without giving any sign of life…

N was shocked  and wasn’t able to stand properly. The lady was all burnt and she was covered by the smoke that was coming out from her body. N wanted to check if the old lady was okay  but knew that she was already dead and he couldn’t stay there, NO he didn’t want to stay there he wanted to get away from that horrible scene as soon as possible. N climbed the stairs and staggering arrived in the hallway where he saw someone that was approaching him but then the figure stopped like a statue (Ravi) .