Before vanishing

STAY TOGETHER

 

 

CHAPTER 18 “Before vanishing”

Hyuk was watching them with an angry look on his face . he kept starring at them like if he wanted to punch their face.

“what are you doing open the door now , do you want to be hit?!!” chided Ken

“are you trying to threaten me from under that table Ken ? ” said Hyuk still with a straight face

“WHAT? WHY ARE YOU TALKING INFORMALY TO ME ???” astonished Ken was incredulous of how Hyuk was talking to him

“even when I told you to not to go to the basement and to go away……….with your presence you are all making everybody in danger………………………………..…because of you my grandmother…..” growled Hyuk

A shiver went down Ken’s  spine when he realized who the person in front of him really was ,it wasn’t Hyuk he was the girl… the girl was talking through Hyuk.

Hongbin was still trying to understand what Hyuk was talking about but he already could tell that hyuk wasn’t joking around , normally Hyuk was very polite to his hyung he only talked down when he was asleep or when he was drunk and he noticed that ken seemed serious.

“What are you ??? …” finally Hongbin spoke

“why do you even care ??? it’s my last time interacting with the normal world before going towards the light ..i ”

“keep it short what do you want ? ”interrupted Ken that wanted her to disappear from Hyuk as soon as possible ,he was frightened because she was different from how she talked in his dream.

“after you caused my grandmother death I wanted all of you to die but I’m not an assassin but I will not stop him either”

“who ??” impelled Hongbin

“I told you I warned you before but you didn’t listen I will not help you ANYMORE EVEN IF I HAD THE CHANCE TO now do everything on your own … I will never forgive you but…. But…but…” Hyuk’s eyes began to tear stopping his word.

Hyuk began to stagger bringing his hand on his face “mmmm” he lament. after that sound Hyuk hands fell from his face and rolled his eyes as as his legs collapsed making him drop on the floor  unconscious..

“HYUKAHH” exclaimed Hongbin reaching Hyuk who luckily opened his eyes right away without any bruise  but with no force in his body …he felt dizzy and didn’t remember what just happened and couldn’t understand why his eyes where tearing.

Ken didn’t approach Hyuk and kept thinking of what did she meant by “I will not stop him”..who is ”him”

Ken hurried out of the room leaving Hongbin and Hyuk in his room, he ran on the other room, he wanted to make sure that everyone was okay , he was sure that the girl even felling a grudge against them still wanted to help them … he checked Leo room where he and Ravi where talking . he felt a lighter seeing that they were okay .

Leo and Ravi where surprised by Ken strange behaviors so they stopped him trying to understand what happened on the hall and why he was so agitated.

“i…think…someone……is in …danger” Ken couldn’t speak normally because he was short of breath so he take a deep breath and repeated  “someone is in danger but you are okay…. so who is left ???”

 the only one who was left was N that was mindlessly alone .

*********

N was washing his face because he didn’t want to let the other see that he cried (again)…he continued to think about what happened on the hall and thought that if he hadn’t pushed Leo away he would have surely helped him in that horrible situation ….

“why?? why??dammit why my eyes aren’t stopping to tear what the hell is my problem ???”

N was so concentrated trying to stop his teary eyes and mumbling to himself that didn’t notice that he wasn’t alone in his room.

 

 

“Click” the door was now locked