let’s end this

STAY TOGETHER

“SON OF *****” a literal growl came out of Leo mouth while launching on the manager making him surprised

“HYUNG !!!” Ken took the pistol that the manager dropped and pointed to the menager direction , but him and Leo were literally on the floor on against the other wich made difficult to actually shot without hurting Leo.

“mmmmmmphmmpmgfpgmmm” Ken directed his eyes toward Hongbin, who was still tied,he immediately rushed to him triing to unchain him from the tree frantically as fast as possible .

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH”

The menager had Leo in a lock and keep punching his head while Leo keep trying to give big hit with his elbow to the menager stomach.

“Ken hurry up AAAH” screamed Leo seeing the other vocalist frozen watching them battle

Ken immediately re-started trying to free Hongbin and when he finally made it Hongbin also trowed himself against the menager ..

Everything was too fast Ken had still the gun in hand , but what could he do ? He never had experience with shooting and let alone with a gun.

Hongbin was red from rage , but sadly for them he wasn't a fighter , he never fought in his life , he always had used word for argument never hand , apart form video games obviously .

Leo was throwing punch like a mad man ,but at the same time was aware of Hongbin presence and that made him self aware and something in him made him refrain to use is full force in fear of hitting Hongbin by mistake.

“TRY TO HOLD HIM STILL” shouted Ken as if he would actually had the gut to shoot their menager ,now only a monster in his eyes.

Hongbin shoot Ken a frightned look ,but saw how the main vocal wasn't actually planning on pulling the trigger ,but this was the perfect moment the menager was able to free on of his shoulder making him able to have the strenght to use his head to give a full blown hit to hongbin behind his head , making him fall in the front.

Everything from then went super fast,the menager totally flip flopped Leo who didn't notice till one of the arm of the monster was around his neck making him choke a breath ,but stil didn't give up and keep tossing here and there, but not till he notice that the menager had now a a little Swiss Army knife in his other hand.

“DON'T MOVE” barked the menager , his face had all the sign of leo punch red and clear .

Hongbin was on the floor keeping his nose from bleeding eyes went wide when he saw the knife.

“NOW … HONGBIN GO NEAR KEN, AND KEN, YOU PUT THE GUN DOWN HERE ” signaled the monster with a wide smirk in his face , the old menager face totally unrecognizable .

Leo keep fidgeting ,but with no avail , his both hand on the menager harm to keep him from choking him with his strong hold “do....n't” keep mutering the latter.

Ken felt lost and he just did what the menager told him, already seeing hyuk in that state showed that the menager wasn't just talk , but while approaching he noticed the smal button near the handle that was probably to put out the charger , and he hoped that it could help in some kind away.

He slowly approached , and the menager was fast to toss the little knife back to his pocket to take the gun ,but the charger immediately fell on the floor making all the bullet scatter out everywere .

The menager let a screma that was 100 % not human and throwed the useless gun to Ken , and re took out the knife ,but this time stabbing leo to his rib , making him scream.

Hongbin watched in horror his hyung loosing blood and scream in pain ,while the monster keep mumbling some word about them deserving it as a punishment to have tried to fool him.

Ken was crying “please please, don't kill him , please ,it was my fault , please let hyung go” kneeling on the dirt.

“try to move and next time I will straight go for the neck , you understand ? , now ken you ….... oh look who is here , N ”

Hongbin and Ken immediately turned simultaney to see their leader there shocked with his mouth agape “what are you doing ? Leo ,why is he..”

“cut the crap N , take the keys from Ken I don't think he still understand what position you are all right now , and if you want to know who did this to leo he is the one you should thank ”

N stayed still watching no moving

“okey it seems you need an incentive ”

“NO ! N TAKE THE KEY” cryed Ken desperately throwing him the key of the van.

“let's go ” the menager dragged Leo who was having dificulty to stay up but still complied without saying a word and only whimpering ..

“try to follow us and it's the end I swear”

….

N walked in front of the menager who had Leo still in his hold , he gave fast glance to the both of them , but mainly to Leo to see how bad he was hurt , and sadly for him , it was bad.

They got to the van and N had to take the driver seat while the other two in the back .

“where i'm supposed to go '”

“go straight in the woods”

N started the engine wihtout uttering a word and only glanced another time at Leo who was getting paler and paler and his breath started to sound more rough .

they start moving with the van in the direction of the menager , N noticed immediately how the man knew perfectly the road and saw from a far another road that seemed in a better condition that the rest of the road that the monster used with them.

But N really couldn't stop himself the fear of losing a member was too high

“we should stop his bleeding he is”

“shut up”

“he is looking bad we can't”

“i sayd shut up , you **** , I don't care for any of you , I could care less if he died , I still have you and in the worse case scenario we just dump him on the road were some animal will eat him up, how does it sound uh ?” Leo only whimpered.

N knuckel were white for how strong his hold on the steering wheel was getting .

The car took a little hop because of a bumb on the road and Leo couldn't hold any longer his pain and let an outcry at that the menager chuckled “look how our lion is all tame now ah … now take the left “

“you will never save yourself the other will call the police and everything, you will be the of someone in prison” spit out Leo

“pff yeah sure when we will be on the main road we will dissapear in no time me ,you and the “

“STOP CALLING HIM THAT”

“oh are you getting triggered that i'm calling him a ? Ooo how cute ” spatted the menager while leaning the knife on leo cheeks sliding slowly tracing a line ,not enough to cut but eonough to make leo feel disgusted and trying his best to avoid the touch of the knife ,but maikng the menager hold him tighter making him whimper again because of the wound.

“you are hurting him like that !!” N who was wathcing it helplessly from the back mirror while still keeping an eye on the road .

“ SHUT UP”

“STOP “… Leo was restless he starteded to really fear for the end for him , the wound hurt and the fact that he felt helpless was hurting as well, seeing the leader forced to do what told just because he was hostage made him mad, he was supposed to be the one helping the other with the team and everything ,but now he felt the cause of their ending .

“TAKE A TURN HERE” he could hear the menager order ,Leo still had difficutly beliving that this guy planned all this to make money .

The menager started shufling under the seat while still keeping Leo in place.

The menager was so focused on his task that Leo hoped there could be a way he could free himself and take the knife ,but th menager knew better than give him any chance and Leo immediately stopped all him movement the moment he realized what the menager was searching for.