the first night

STAY TOGETHER

 

 

CHAPTER 5 the first night

It was night some of the member where really wasted all except Hyuk .

Hyuk that was the only one sober got really bored and annoyed by his hyung , so he decided to go upstairs sleeping letting the other in the dining room, but before he could go N made him take Leo with him because he was the worst at drinking and he was already K.O. on the table while the other where still able to go on drinking

Hyuk took him to his room and then went to sleep..

“PABOOO!!!!” an horrid scream woke Leo up .

Leo looked around but he was in his room alone , he thought that maybe someone of the people who was staying in the house like them was having an argument so he returned to sleep when “D..N’T…TR..T…DON’T…. TRUST” Leo could hear that the voice came from the room and not from the outside … he was scared but the voice seemed female so what if it was a fan that followed them .

This theory seemed to make sense so he got off the bed and tried to understand where the voice came from. But nothing the voice stopped “I know you are here show yourself … you shouldn’t be here .. don’t be scared” nothing happened. Leo was worried that if he returned to sleep the person who he thought was a fan could sneak out and take some picture or WORSE stealing his underwear like what happed to his friend D.O not too long ago.   

He checked everywhere but nothing “KRR” this time the sound came from the floor, behind the door … seems like someone was standing in front of it. Leo approached the door but the person noticed and began to run away .Leo decided to follow the figure. the figure was going on the stairs toward the third floor  . something seemed off the figure was slow like if he wanted to be followed.. Leo  didn’t notice that and neither that the figure had a knife . when Leo arrived on the stairs it was all dark and the figure hided himself well in the shadow on the top of the stairs ready to jump on Leo and stab him whenever he would pass from there.

Leo was still a bit drunk so he couldn’t focus  and wobble a little but his strong desire to catch the person was increasing in his mind like a lion trying to catch his prey .

but he didn’t know that HE was the prey .

 then while running on the stairs a white mist pop out from the stair making Leo scream and fall on his back rolling down the stairs. Before passing out Leo saw the white mist disappearing in the air.

The noise made everyone up and Hongbin who was going to bed was the first to arrive and saw Leo unconscious on the floor.. he screamed for help so the manager and the owner ran and took him to the nearest hospital.

Ravi N Ken where still drunk so they didn’t really get what happened until the next morning.

 

 

GUEST CHARACTER :

the owner of the house