safe ?

STAY TOGETHER

Chapter 23 “safe ?”

The group stopped three time to take some energy back when they finally began to see some house at the horizon….

“hyung tell me that we are near … I can’t take it anymore ”

“come on just  a little bit , I think we only need 30 minute and we are at the village”

“can’t we just stop in the first house we see so we can make a call from there”

“but we can’t just knock on someone door and asking their phone”

“why not ???”

“it’s rude…. And people will talk ……what if someone recognize us there will be rumor … and…. You know the company will have difficulty to explain it .. didn’t we agree that we will keep everything low ??? ”

“but we actually need help and it’s not like we are that famous anyway”

“but if they hear us calling the police they will ask question in village everybody know everything in less than 2 hours you know how older are quite talker and if they are young it’s even worse it mean they 100% use internet… ”

“calm down N hyung , hongbin is right and also think about it if we go till the village there will be more people so more babbling etc. … we can make a quick call to the manager so he can pick us up and go to the police without  getting to much attention”

Everybody nodded keeping their hoping eyes on the leader.

“okay.. how can I argue….”

……the first house they bumped in to was a little house and for the relieve of N an old couple lived there and didn’t seems to be surprised  and make them make a call without asking question

“you know you must be surprised with the fact that we…”

“ahah oh no honey actually is nothing new in these mountain it happen quite often to have people who are lost  asking for help or even a place to sleep… and we are actually happy that no one seem to be injuried …. And we actually saw a lot of car passing by during these hours and some asked information even if I still don’t get how they made it with the road in such a bad condition they were lucky that the road was repaired some month ago in fact is not even on the maps anymore but they made the right choice so that not one remain isolated if drabble happen even if it’s still not that safe….. ” the old lady continued to speak but everybody was happy thinking that N find someone who like to talk like him…..

Ravi called the manager and tried to explain what he could but still omitting some details.

“what did he said ?”

“he was surprised but he was happy to ear that we are okey so he said that he remained and slept in the  jijimbang at the village waiting for the road to be available and that he didn’t say anything to the agency yet ….”

“make it shorts” grumbled ken

“he’s coming …. Happy?”

 

 

 

*********
sorry for taking so long to update and also for the short update but i'm been busy , but now i can finally start to update more ...

thank you for reading my story and i hope you are liking it so far.. (and for those who asked the mistery will be answered soon)