remain here

STAY TOGETHER

CHAPTER 6 “remain here”

The manager was really angry at Leo at the hospital. the doctor stated that he was lucky to only get a wrist sprain after a big downfall .they all believed that because he was drunk he had a nightmare and sleepwalk but tripped when he was on the stairs.When they returned to the house all Vixx member looked at him worried

“I’m sorry to have made you worry” said Leo going to his room. Hongbin followed him to keep him company … the other where silent and had breakfast while bearing the hangover .

Ken decided to have a little walk in the surrounding area, after some minutes Hyuk followed him and they decided to go to the village to see if there was something fun to do like an internet café , while Ravi and N decided to play Godori on the balcony  .

“Ravi you really in this game it’s not even fun to play with you” said N sniggering.

“Hyung I’m only playing with you because if not you would be nagging that we alleyways leave you alone” 

“so you would have preferred to walk for hours on the wood only to see an empty village when we have this big house?”

“YES”

“what ?”

“yes hyung”

“NO not that .. you really would have liked more to go all the way to the village instead of playng with me ?”

*CHIK* a flash stopped them..

“okey this photo is perfect for yours SNS” said the manager “now we have to take some group photo while we wait for hyuk and Ken… it’s better if we begin to take some photo for your fans”

“NOW ?? I told you N hyung it was better if we followed the other to the village so we would have some free time without all this photo” complained Ravi whispering to N.

“Manager hyung but what if someone see that Leo hand is injured didn’t you say that we should keep the thing from last night for us”

”it’s not difficult Leo can hide it,.. now I think the photo will come out better if we go outside“……………..

 

In the room Leo was sleeping loudly while Hongbin that was bored tried to watch the TV but without achieving anything ,the signal was disturbed… hongbin decided to go to the village with the other but before he felt the urge to go to the bathroom when the TV began to make strange sound “zzWHYzzzzzzzzz…zzz..zz.z.z.zz.z.zzzzzzzzzz..DIE ….AWAY..z.z.zz.z.z”

“Leo hyung did you woke up ..hyung ???” murmured Hogbin

“YOU WILL REMAIN HERE !” the voice screamed …

the bathroom door slammed and closed. Hongbin tried to open the door but the door didn’t move, it seemed like someone was blocking it “COME ON HYUNG ARE YOU KIDDIND ?!! HYUNG ??!!OPEN THE DAMN DOOR HYUUUNG”  Hongbin scream where impossible to not be heard Leo woke up and run to the bathroom door when the door finally opened .

hongbin seeing Leo face punched him in the face “DO YOU THINK IT’S FUNNY” said hongbin angrily

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE DOOR WAS STUCK!!” replied Leo angrily pushing Hongbin on the floor .

“WHAT’S WITH ALL THIS NOISE AT THIS HOUR” interrupted the owner of the house angrily at the two “I ALREADY RECEIVED COMPLAINTS ABOUT YOU GUYS, IF YOU CONTINUE I WILL ASK YOU TO LEAVE!!!” continued the owner luckily the owner’s wife came and made him calm down …

When the manager finished to take N and Ravi photo outdoor he went to find  Leo and Hongbin to took other photo until Hyuk and Ken returned from their trip .

“OK good, another one with everybody then we can go to eat” . so like this the day passed.