what can I do now ?”

STAY TOGETHER

 

CHAPTER 19 “what can I do now ?”

 N closed the faucet and dried his face with a towel. his eyes seemed to have stopped tearing, but still were all reddened.

“aishhh ” he could only sigh even if he remained more in the bathroom nothing could hide his swollen eyes

The idol went out of the bathroom and stopped suddenly . he couldn’t believe his eyes even when he saw the figure before him. N feel a huge urge to disappear or to turn invisible . he also hoped that the figure didn’t see him, giving him the time to run away or at least to return in the bathroom closing the door and scream for help but he was already watching him with bloody eyes , N’s body was frozen giving no hint to move.

Before his eyes Seungho stopped what he was doing ….. pouring out from a tank some kind of green liquid everywhere in the room .

The room was stinking like hell , N recognized immediately what the odor was…..it was GASOLINE

Seungho throw the half-empty thank to N and pulled out something from his pocket ,N skin became pale and his eyes widened watching the object that the man before him was holding against him.

“…………w…w…w..wait………c..c.c.c.c.c.ome….o..on……..” he muttered .

The man had his arm stretch holding firmly a Colt M1911 pistol.

“why are you doing this ?? if you kill me you will not get away” outcry N who felt his life shortening

 “you shouldn’t worry about me right now and if you want to know, when you will be lifeless I will burn you and all evidence will disappear….. you should burn to ashes to pay for your crime….  it’s time for you to die ”

The armed man began to approach slowly

“at least tell me how you know about the car incident ..why you want all of us to die, what did we do wrong to you..” N tried to buy some time even if he was feeling the end

Seungho grinned “YES YES FELL FREE TO ASK whatever you want, but you and all of you Sinner will meet your end here starting from you ”

*chk..chk *    He charged the gun and was ready to pull the trigger when..

* CRAAAASHHHHHHHHHH *  “N!!!!!!!!!!! RAVI QUIK !!!”

The balcony’s window broke all of sudden . Leo and Ken appeared in the room from the balcony that was shared with the room next to N’s room

*  BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM  *

The door slammed , Ravi appeared all of sudden followed by Hongbin and Hyuk ,the door was so old that Ravi had no problem to break through with a shoulder shot.

When they entered the room they all saw Seungho who was standing there with his arm pointing a gun in N direction.

“don’t shot” Ken shouted

“don’t try to do anything strange” yelled Hongbin

“yeduraaa” N sobbed seeing all of them putting their life in danger for him 

Seungho began to panic he was surrounded and even if he would shot he couldn’t go away like he had planned.

Ken made a step forward with his hands ups, Seungho glared at him and changed the direction from N  to Ken

Seungho gave the back to Hyuk that seeing Seungho reaction felt that he had an opportunity to disarm him

The young boy didn’t wait a second and attacked seungho trying to disarm him but failing, Seungho had noticed the mankne approaching, he actually wanted that someone would approach him to have an hostage to make his way out.

Seungho  hit Hyuk in his nose with his elbow and grabbed him in a clench holding him tight and aimed the gun to the mankne heads .

“YOU MOVE HE DIES !!! STAY AWAY FROM ME ”

Everyone froze on their place this time the situation was worse , before there were some distance between N and the gun but now the gun was directly in Hyuk head.

“Seungho ?!” a feeble voice came from the edge of the room’s door

The owner was watching with disbelief to his son.

 “where did you take that guns from ?? SEUNGHO HAAA ?? ANSWER ME DAMMIT ”

“SHUT UP OLD MAN” Seungho was out of his mind, his grip on Hyuk was getting more firmer .

“please don’t kill me” Hyuk murmured making all people on the room feel more miserable and useless to be unable to help the  mankne

“LET THAT KID GO YOU ****.” Screamed the owner to his own son

“WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ?, I’M DOING THIS FOR YOU TOO ,YOU SHOULD HELP YOUR OWN SONS, HOW COULD YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME !!!”

“AYMMAAAAA!!!”

The two were arguing more fiercely and Hyuk was at his limit he was already thinking of his funeral and what his parents would react ….

“YOU WILL THANK ME WHEN I’LL FINISH”

“STOP SCREW AROUND YOUR MOTHER IS PROPRABLY ASHAMED OF YOU!!”

The two continued to argue and Seungho seemed to have forgotten the other in the room.

Leo made eyes contact with N ,Ken , Hongbin and Ravi making hem the signal to attack all together.

Seungho wasn’t aware of what they were planning and        3…2…1 “NOW !!” Leo roared .

 This time Seungho didn’t expect that attack and lose the grip on Hyuk who free himself and run in Hongbin arms.

“RUUUUN !! THE HOUSE IS NOT SAFE HE POURED GASOLINE ALL OVER THE PLACE ” yelled N while trying to restrain with Leo  Seungho who continued to fight back

Ken, Hyuk, Hongbin and Ravi after helping pushing Seungho on the floor , followed N advice and ran out while the owner reached the two idol for helping them .

Seungho continued to scream and yell while trying to free himself.

Seungho didn’t want to lose what he had planned and let a big scream and then managed to fire a shot .

  * BAAAAAAAAAAM *

The shot what it would be his first victim of the day.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you guys liked… don’t be silent reader feel free to comments and let me know what do you think will happen next …. I’m sorry if I’m making you wait but i have some problem with my computer …….sooo see you for the next chapter

Kisskiss to all my reader

-shikey