landslide

STAY TOGETHER

 

CHAPTER 16 “landslide”

“AAAAAISH LEO HYUNG, N HYUNG” Ken ran to N’s room holding his phone waking Leo up

“yah shhhhhhhhh do you want to wake N up ??? Ken what..”  

“The manager called during the night”

“what he’s hasn’t returned yet?”

“no but he texted me this morning and said that during the night a landslide felled on the road”

“so we have to talk to the police alone ? ”

“didn’t you hear what I JUST said the debris are blocking the road and outside is still raining we can’t go anywhere and neither the police ”

“well it mean we have more time to sleep ” replied Leo returning under the blanket

“seriously hyung what’s wrong with you ?……but is he okay?” asked Ken pointing at N

“don’t know ,but when he will wake up you should all apologize to him but right now let me sleep”

Ken, Hongbin, Ravi and Hyuk went to the dining room forgetting that without the old lady and with the owner who was sick there where no one to make breakfast.

Luckily the kitchen fridge was full of food so they prepared their own  breakfast. N and Leo didn’t join them …

the morning was silent and outside was raining loudly and the members felt a little lonely , normally N would be all hyper nagging them of something but that morning was totally different

“Yah Hongbin I think you should bring the food to N so you can apologize “ stated Ken continuing to eat

“I will don’t worry ” answered Hongbin without lifting his head up

“Are you okay hyung?” asked Hyuk

“yes it’s only strange that the body of the ajumma is still in the basement …it’s sad ”

With his sentences Hongbin made Ken fell awful and couldn’t eat more so he decided to return to his room to see if the manager hadn’t left him another text, but when he passed from the hall in the entry a photo fell on the floor… Ken went to raise it up , when in that moment

“WAIT this little girl, I knew it wasn’t a normal dream ” Ken was speechless he wanted to tell everybody but still it wasn’t like knowing the existence girl would change the fact that the  ajumma died so like his first idea he went to his room.

Hongbin went upstairs with the food for N and Leo . when Hongbin entered the room N was up near the window watching outside and didn’t say anything .

“We made the breakfast ” Whispered Hongbin

“I’m not hungry give it to Leo, he went to the bathroom” said N without watching him

Hogbin took a full breath “N hyung I’m sorry , I was wrong I shouldn’t have talked behind your back, I was scared I wanted someone to give the blame to, I didn’t think about how you had felt I was insensitive …  ”

“thank you Hongbinah” murmured N but still watching outdoor . Ken who appeared behind Hongbin patted his shoulder nodding at him.

Ravi Hyuk Ken and Hongbin tried to reconciled with N who was feeling better thanks to them but still couldn’t act like nothing happened.

Ken took the chance  to talk about the little girl with N and Leo but while talking about her Seungho appeared saying to them to stop to talk about the girl because his father was hearing them and he was already desperate for his wife and remaking him remember about his grandchild would only get his mood worse.