please don’t

STAY TOGETHER

CHAPTER 21 “please don’t”

N was in total despair Leo was at his limit his eyes were getting blank.

He felt useless he continued to look around but nothing seemed to work. at first he wanted to throw to him the burning curtain but couldn’t let Leo get hurt more than he already was.

then Leo’s hand fell on the floor lifeless , N was took by a fit of madness and took the old chair that was near the desk and broke it on Seungho’s head  *CRAAAAAAAAAAK*  making him faint on the ground.

In less than a second N free Leo from Seungho but Leo wasn’t reacting… he wasn’t even breathing

“LEO…LEO…PLEASE DON’T ….LEEO WAKE UP PLEASE I BEG YOU…PLEASE” Bawled N who began to do CPR

Leo was not breathing or moving, N put his hand on Leo’s chest  and Pushed down in the center of the chest for more than 30 times. He Pumped as hard and fast as he could, faster than once per second.

Seeing Leo not regain consciousness N put his head back and lift his chin. He Pinched his nose and covered Leo mouth and began to blow until he saw the chest rise. He Gave 2 breaths.  Each breath had taken 1 second.

“YAH DON’T DO THIS TO ME LEO AH”

N repeated is action for 3 times when finally Leo gave a sign of recovery coughing but still not giving any sign to stand up .

N couldn’t let a sigh of relief yet , the fire was blocking every exit and Leo couldn’t walk alone , N had to think faster .

N ran on the bathroom burning himself a little but wet himself faster with the water tub that poured a little of water enough to not make him burn if he would pass through the fire.

N ran took Leo on his shoulder and began to run through the fire, the smoke made his eyes teary and began to breath hardly but he couldn’t let this stop him from going out from that living hell  ..

When N approached the burning stairs he heard Ravi voice “KEN YOU HAVE TO BE MORE FASTER YOU CAN’T WAIT THAT THE BUCKET IT’S FULL”

Hearing Ravi voice made N more relieved  “RAVI AH!!!”

“N ???!! N HYUNG ???!!! DON’T WORRY WE ARE TRYING TO STOP THE FIRE JUST WAIT A LITTLE”

“LEO IS NOT IN A GOOD CONDITION HE CAN BARELY BREATH WE CAN’T WAIT ANY LONGER ”

Ravi was about to reply but N began to ran in his direction fast like a gazelle

Hongbin and Ken threw immediately the water against N and Leo and helped both of them out of the house where they could finally breathe fresh air.

Even if it was still raining they decide to sit down on the wet grass at least to check their condition and “rest” for some seconds

Ravi approached Leo full of worry  “Leo hyung ?? ”

Leo didn’t answer and kept his eyes shut but he was breathing with difficulty but  he was breathing and that was the important. Ravi put Leo head on his shoulder trying to help him to feel better.

“hyung are you okay ? ” asked Hyuk giving to N his jacket , because he was shaking from the cold and was only now realizing  that he ran through the fire and that he just escaped from a close death.

“we heard the shot we began to think of the worse” said Hongbin with tearing eyes

“we can only go near the landslide hoping that someone will notice us” suggested Hyuk that was still scared that Seungho could appear like a ghost behind them

“are you out of your mind ? if we get near we could be killed by another landslide it didn’t stop raining since two days it’s too much dangerous ” complained Ken

“so what do we do genius ?” shout annoyed Hongbin

“the other guests took the other road that is viable, we can take that road too ”proposed Ravi trying to calm the atmosphere that was getting out of hands

“but a landslide can also occur in that road !!!” interrupted Ken that didn’t seems to grasp that he was making everybody nervous

N didn’t know what to say he wasn’t sure what the best idea was, but about one thing he was certain if the other wanted to move somewhere then someone would have to carry him because his legs didn’t give any sign of moving.

The other wanted to ask what happened in the room but they already had the feeling that they will never see Seungho or the owner again.

At the end they decided to stay under a big tree that wasn’t too far away from the house but neither too near because of the smoke, for the fear that seungho could appear and was covering them from the rain that was at least giving some hint to stop

 

________

Don’t worry reader the truth will be discovered “soon” XD

I’m so sorry for the long wait I will update more frequently I promise .

feel free to ask if something isn’t clear every comments are appreciated ^_^