The house

STAY TOGETHER

Chapter 4: the house

When they finally arrived in Gangchon it was already 5:00 o’clock .  the sun was still up on the skies so they could see all off the green that was around them.

the car had to travel slowly because the road was little and rough, they passed in the midst of the village that had few stores, some houses, a school and a lot of fields…the place wasn’t bad but it was really silent too silent .. they couldn’t help but to be curious about the house where they would stay but  sure it was a little far from gancho village they had to pass another 20 minutes in the woods . when finally they notice a  big mansion . they weren’t sure if the house in front of them was the right one but if it was that wouldn’t be bad.

The house was all in wood and had at least 3 plans and was full of big window ,the mansion was isolated surrounded by tree and the mountain behind it was really big.

All of them felt relieved that the house didn’t turn out to be an old shank but how could only two old people ménage to keep an a enormous house like this in such a good shape ?.

Hyuk was looking at the house when he felt observed by someone but in that moment he saw an old man coming towards them “you are the one who book this morning ?” asked the man to the manager

“yes I’m so sorry that we reserved with so short notice I hope we didn’t trouble you”

“of course not but you are really lucky in this period we have few costumer , to be précised you are only 15 person ” assured the man .

When they entered they couldn’t stop smiling the entry led to a huge living room that was brightened by the big window and a balcony that faced on the landscape …

“can I ask how many room you have here?” aked the manger

“35 rooms, me and my wife wanted to build other rooms downstairs but we decided to leave the old warehouses…  what kind of room do you want a triple room or a quadruple ???”

“A SINGLE” they all answered unanimously

the man was surprised and give them the key “okey follow me ..AH I was forgetting to tell you to not take the elevator because is not working properly ,we have some malfunction in the the electric system so sometime we have some blackout  ”

 “it’s because is too old but he doesn’t want to change it…OMOOO what we have here so many good looking guys”

stated an ajumma that appered so suddenly that they didn’t realized she was there in the first place

 “if you are hungry we open the dinning room at 8 o’clock so don’t be late or you will find nothing . got it ?”

 “YOBOO be a more kind to the customer  ”

“YAAAH last time when SNSD was here you yelled all the time saying that I was too caring”

It didn’t take them too long to understand that the ajumma was the owner’s wife …

After the owner make them see where their room was, every member went to check out their own room.

The rooms were quite similar and all have a a bed ,a tv that didn’t work really well , a balcony and a little bathroom .

“Leo come on we have to go to eat it’s already 10 past 8  come on open the door are you sleeping ???” N’voice could be heard in every corner of the floor while knocking hardly on the door.

“N hyung what are doing ? Leo  hyung is already downstairs we are all waiting for you and that’s not even Leo hyung room”

“WHAT ??!!” replied N quite surprised.

 in that moment the door opened

“ YAAAH YOU RASCAL MY CHILDREN WHERE SLEEPING AND YOU WOKE THEM UP BOKUSHIPOO ?!!!!!!!! ” a very big man opened the door and angrily was about to reach N  collar when N managed to get away continuing to bow retreating away from the guy “I’m sorry ,truly sorry” N continued.

“Hyung you could be dead right now”

“Hyukah don’t tell the other please”…

Vixx had a wonderful dinner with a lot of fun and drinking and some member could make up for their dispute and talk freely except for the poor hyuk that couldn’t drink, not because of his age but because no one wanted to pour him a drink.