what happened ?

STAY TOGETHER

CHAPTER 12 “what happened ?”

luckily a guest turn out to be a nurse.

“what happened to him ??? where did you find him??” asked the nurse

“he fainted near the basement , I think there is something there…is he going to be okay right ?”asked Ravi

“he seems to be okey but we should let him rest” replied the nurse

“he was helping in the basement maybe he was really tired … but it’s better if I go to take a look ” intervened Seungho who then went to the basement with other customer to take a look…

After the blackout everyone gathered on the big living room, Hongbin Leo Ken Hyuk and the manager also where there because with the blackout in the movie’s room nothing worked and downstairs it was getting noisy so they went to see what the commotion was all about.                                                                                                  they found N unconscious on the sofa with Ravi near him.

“why is he like this ??”asked angrily the manager

“I don’t really know but it seem that there is something in the basement” replied Ravi

“THE BASEMENT??!! ” said Ken watching Ravi in disbelief

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” In that moment they all heard Seungho screaming ,crying ,yelling and cursing…

The other people who were with him took him by force in his room to make him calm down and someone tried to call the owner.                                                                                                                                                                     

Then finally someone approached them and sked the manager to talk with them in the other room.                 

While the manager was talking N opened his eyes and everyone was looking at him…Leo went to call the manager  that came back to them in no time .                                                                                                                             

N was still a little shaken but this didn’t stop  the manager .                                                                                                     

“N someone died in the basement and it’s maybe the ajumma, they are calling the police… you have to tell me what happened ” said the manager grabbing his shoulder.

N didn’t seem to react and this made the manager angry.

“COME ON BRAT TELL ME” yelled angrily the manager making N sussult .

But what’s worse the owner returned and he also started to scream and yell so they had to calm him down with some medicine.

The manager seeing all the commotion that was being created around them decided to take N and the other vixx’s member to a more quiet place to talk .

Therefore they went in N’s room where N was forced by the menager who pressured him no-stop under the eyes of the other member who didn’t know what to do.

N began to talk but from time to time he stopped while telling what happened.