Danger

STAY TOGETHER

CHAPTER 11 “danger”

Ravi wanted to finish the song and he was a bit angry with N and the fact that when there were something to do he would always ask some help from everyone.  Ravi decided to continue without stopping. 

While writing Ravi noticed that outdoors was raining really hard and the sound was a bit annoying for him.

after writing a little he checked what he wrote but his eyes where burning a little and he began to have problem to read.                  

felling a little tired Ravi decided to save what he wrote so far and reading some of his old rap lyric .                 

he felt a little sulk because the lyric seemed to be too much similar. Reading his old work his eyes seemed to rebegan to have problem…

“Girl you’re my beautiful my lady, a red silhouette                                                                                                            

Hotly rock N’ roll on this night when everyone is sleeping                                                                                           

Beautiful my lady, I will do a secret  dance with you and fall asleep                                                                                               

I’m drunk off your hazy eyes and scent                                                                                                                                               

The tip of a sweet love is like a fire                                                                                                                     

On this night when even the moon is sleeping, let’s secretly leave                                                                                  

Shocker, she captivates me, shocker, embrace my body                                                                                                     

Shocker shocker, she opened my eyes, shocker

Ravi felt like he had enough internet for the day and then “BEEP BEEP” the computer battery was discharged.                                                                                                                                                                                         

Ravi finally walk out of his room but he didn’t really want to go to help N and actually wanted to see what the other where doing but something seemed off and finally went downstairs.                                                                     

When Ravi was on the stairs the light began to blink and then all the light shouted down completely

“a black out ??!!” said Ravi quite surprised.

He didn’t feel good about this so he began to hurry .                                                                                                             

When he arrived at the floor plan he was a bit confused because it was all dark but thanks to the other guest who had their phone light it wasn’t as dark as on the stairs.                                                                                    

He quickly went to the direction of the basement but he was taken a little back by the strange atmosphere that was on the air and aroused in him a feeling of fear, feeling scared to be alone in the dark hallway .                                                                                                                    

But what was strange for him was that if N was there how could it be so silent ? .             

Going in the direction of the basement Ravi was walking slowly to prevent to not hit anything and neither to fall on the floor.

Ravi was a bit worried and scared that something would pop out from the dark but continued to walk.

But then Ravi nightmare became true, he saw something strange in the distance that was approaching him .

Ravi held his breath ,he wanted to run away but his legs didn’t want to move and  his eyes where fixed on the thing.

it was too dark to identify who or what it was and Ravi remained still when he saw the dark figure moving in his way.                                                                                                                                                                         

The figure was slow and didn’t walk straight it was walking in a distorted way wobbling to the right to the left in the corridor.            

Ravi didn’t move an inch he was sweeting cold  and was about to scream when

“Rrrrr…avi?” a trembling voice come out from the mysterious shadow

Hearing the voice Ravi felt relieved and realized that he didn’t have nothing to fear

“N Hyung????!!! Come on hyung don’t do this kind of thing you really scared me ”

but he had to reconsider what he felt, N acted in an oddly way  .     

N was in front of him but something was strange about him…he was pale and had his eyes where wide open and where lost . in that moment N grabbed Ravi arms “hyung what..??!”

N’s legs dropped him on the floor making him seat on the floor and began to shake.  N was tryng to speak but his voice wouldn’t come out, N’s hands began to hold more tight Ravi’s arms.

“hyung you are hurting me like this what’s wrong?” Ravi was trying to understand why his hyung was acting in that way.

“iiit’s not my fault i….” N didn’t finish his sentence that he passed out on Ravi arms  without saying anything more.

“hyung….. hyung!!!!!!!” Ravi tried to wake N up like how he did when the same thing had happened to hyuk the night of the car incident.

 N didn’t seemed to have any bruise but still didn’t show any signs of recovery .

”AAAAISH ..HANG IN THERE HYUNG..PLEASE BE OKEY ”  Ravi took N in his arms and brought him in the living room and laid him on the sofa in the hall shouting for help.