the Jjimjilbang

STAY TOGETHER

CHAPTER 8  “the Jjimjilbang”

Hongbin Ravi where happy to finally pass some free time Ken wanted to go to the karoke but Hongbin and Ravi managed to persuade him to go to the Jjimjilbang….

“Come on hyung we will have a great time there and in the Jjimjilbang there will be a karaoke … ”said Ravi trying to convincing Ken.

When arriving at the jijimbang  the woman who worked there acted like she knew they were going there making them enter without a problem. The member noticed that there were a few people and they tought that it was a positive thing.They went to the sauna then “the heated salt rooms” to the “karaoke” and also to the “pc bang” and ended going to the uni areas where they drunk an iced rice drink and ate some eggs.

“Wow this bath house is really big to be in a village.. YA what time is is ??“ wondered ken

“Hyung is early ..” said Ravi laying on the floor

“why don’t we try the massage chair ?” suggested Ken

“I have no more coin hyung” replied immediately Ravi

“yeah sure Ravi…where is hongbin?”

“he is over there I think he is buying some cream.. here he come .. did you buy something??”

“no I was only watching some guys over there said that we should try ice rooms because they will close it soon ”

“why ?? it’s not late”

“don’t know come they said it’s good for reeling stress”

“okey but after this we should try the massage chair” persisted Ken

“okey hyung ,call” said hongbin

They didn’t know that someone was keeping an eye on them. they stayed for 10 minutes and Hongbin was already done so he was going to go out from the room when….the door was closed “not again not again NOT AGAIN” screamed hongbin.

“don’t say that they closed us inside” muttered ravi

“don’t worry we only have to ask for help or we can break the door, I let me handle this.. let us go let us go KEN't hold it back anymore! ” laughed singing (frozen-let it go)ken while approaching the door. after tring Ken gave up “ The cold never bothered me anyway!” continued Ken.

They stayed for about 30 minutes and they really couldn’t stand no more the cold . it was too cold and the temperature seemed geting low with the time, also Ken that was the more composed seemed to get nervous.

“why no one come… we screamed but it worth nothing if we had at least took ours phone with us we would have called them...”

“if we not do something now we will froze here…  back off let me try again …”

Ravi began hitting the door but he was getting weaker and the door didn’t move…

After another 30 minutes they were losing hope till “RAVIAAH, HONGBINAAH, KENAAH” they could hear Leo voice  screaming .Ken stood up with all his might and screamed “LEO HYUNG HERE… THANK’S GOD… WE ARE HERE” behind him the bath house’s lady with a stick was following him yelling and screaming…