Part Seventeen

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lexy’s P.O.V

The days flew by fast and it was already Monday. Aya had to get back to kindergarten, and she wasn't happy about it. He was afraid she might see him again but Ryeowook and I managed to calm her down, telling her that he won't approach her. And he won't, not anymore. This morning we talked with the director and he agreed to keep a few people around the area to control the situation. 

I was in my office and Ryeowook had some business he had to deal with. it was related to the guys. Sungmin could be in trouble and he and the others had to tell him on time. I wasn't sure what it was but Ryeowook said he will explain everything once it was over. 

I yawned and then sat up straight. I picked up some files that were on the table and went through them. I signed some of them and put them to the side. I took another few files and decided to refuse them. There was no point in these projects. I needed something new, something fresh and this is not it. 

There was a knock on the door and it was Eric. He brought me a USB that I had requested earlier. He was in a hurry so he didn't stay for long. I went back to my work. It was silent and the only thing I could hear was the clock ticking. It felt strange. Today was a calm day and usually, it's busy on Monday. 

I stood up and walked over to the window. It was a nice sunny day, comfortable weather. I looked into the sky and smiled. I don't know why but usually every time I look at the sky it brings a smile to my face. I liked the sky, it was beautiful. Regardless of the weather. 

I walked back to my desk and sat down. I went back to work since I really couldn't afford to take forever. it was annoying and there was no point in it. I opened some programs on my laptop and started working. At some point lost track of time and I didn't even realize that Ryeowook would be here soon until I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said.

"Hey." He said and walked inside, closing the door behind him.

I smiled and got up, walking over to her. He spread his arms and I walked straight into his hug. He kissed me and winked.

"How was your day?" He asked, still holding me.

"It was calm, and yours?" I asked.

"I have a lot to share." He said.

We both sat down and Ryeowook told me about a letter and video that Sungmin received. It was related to Sungmin, his current girlfriend, and the fact that she was related to Ryeowook's side of the family. Sungmin was aware of it but he fell head over heels for her. Ryeowook wouldn't mind if that was a healthy relationship but it wasn't. 

He used him to get the information out of him and therefore it puts all of them in danger on top of that Ryeowook's dad gets more information. The guys tried talking to him but it was all in vain, but they had to do something, so the deal was to show him the video and give him the letter. 

They all hoped it worked, but the chances were very slim. Ryeowook shared the opinion of others but at the same time, he was curious if Sungmin was maybe doing this for his own reasons. 

Ryeowook tried to get it out of Sungmin but the older one won't say. He kept telling him to focus on the plan and let him deal with his love life the way he wants to. The guys couldn't just stay still, they had to do something about it before it gets out of control. I couldn't really say much about it, they know best what they should do. 

"You don't have to wait up for me babe, I'll probably come home late." He said.

"I have some paperwork to finish so I'll stay up late anyway, so no worries," I replied.

He patted his lap and smiled. I got up and sat in his lap, wrapping my arms around him. We weren't worried about anyone coming into the office, since he locked the door when he came inside, so it was alright. I knew that he had many worries, but he just couldn't find the right words to explain, I didn't want to push him too much, he'll tell me all the details anyway, sooner or later.

He buried his head into my neck and just stayed like that. He seemed exhausted and stressed out a bit.  

"I was thinking.." I said.

"Yes, babe?" He said.

"When all this is over let's move to Japan..." I said.

He lifted his head and looked at me.

"I-I mean if you want to that is.." I said and I could feel the heat in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter