Pigs can Fly

My 2 ChoSarangs

"Ok,I shall do it according to Mum's idea tomorrow...tsktsk,that Jung So Min,she thinks I'm stupid enough and I don't know how to make pigs fly eh...let's see whose cleverer then." He thought as he went into his room to rest.

----------------

At SoMin's house...

"Oh my god...Why Parang University haven't call me yet?Did I really not make it?Oh My God...I don't want to imagine my future...Ok,patience SoMin,the call will come soon..." SoMin thought to herself.

11pm...

"Oh...soon it will be 12 am,its over,no chance already..." she thought of giving up for waiting for the call as she walked into her room to rest.

When SoMin lay on her bed to sleep,all of the sudden,her phone rang.

She picked up her phone reluctantly as she didn't think it was from Parang University.

"Hello?"

"Ms Jung So Min there?"

"Yes,why do you have to call me so late?"

"I'm sorry Ms Jung,sorry to disturb you bt this is from Parang University."

"Oh ok,I know I failed no need to tell me that.If theres nothing else..."

"But Ms Jung,I'm calling to inform you that you are accepted.It's a special entry since someone gave up his entry."

"WHAT?!!Can you repeat?the last part of the first line?"

"You are accepted Ms Jung,Congratulations!"

"Really?THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!"

SoMin started jumping on her bed shouting as loud as she could.She was so happy she got accepted.Finally,she got it.She ran to her father and told him and both became crazy together.

 

The next day,SoMin Wasn't late for school at all...she woke up very early and got ready for school.Check updates on the internet for about 5 minutes before she started skipping happily to school.She met SeungJo.

 

"Hi,SeungJo" she jumped in front of him and waved her hand right in front of the face.

"Oh...This irritating girl again...she doesn't know how much she bothers me...but why does she look so happy?" Seung Jo thought to himself.

But before he could reply to SoMin,a familiar voice shouted from a few metres away.

"Hey SoMin,Don't bother my SeungJo oppa...so irritating...SeungJo oppa,lets go!"

HaeRa dragged SeungJo away after she locked her arms with his.SeungJo was shocked but turned back a little to see SoMin sticking out her tongue.

"Oh,so HaeRa understands shes irritating...but whats up with that maerong face..." SeungJo thought.

------------------

During class...

"Hey SeungJo,where are my flying pigs?"

"Can you stop irritating me?"

"What!The lesson is so boring...so when are you giving me my flying pigs?"

"Ok fine,later I'll give it to you,meet me after school.At the school gate.But I bet you wouldn't get into University."

"You think so?Want bet again?"

"I'm not as lame as you.Bet for everything..."

"Ok fine,but I got in Parang University...I got accepted!"

"What?The professors lost their mind?or wwas stupid enough to pick you?"

"Yea,I guess so because they accepted me."

"No wonder you are acting all crazy happy just now...This is SSOOO Shocking."

"Shocking?Even I couldn't believe it too.What about the special thing you never did before?"

"What?Oh yea the stupid part of the bet...I think that will be tomorrow."

"Ok,gimme a clue what is it?"

"I don't know,I can't think of any yet..."

"Oh whatever,we are graduating tomorrow already you better give it to me by tomorrow"

"Oh yea,I'm flying tomorrow's midnight..."

"What!?So fast you are flying?"

"How did you know?that I'm flying to Korea?"

"Your mom told me.Thats really fast yea..."

"Yea,it is,for some freaking job."

"Fighting then..."

"What?!He's going Korea tomorrow already?So fast!There's not much time left with him...and...and...I haven't confessed yet...I haven't Thank him yet...for all he taught me this year..." SoMin thought.

"See you later at the gate."

-----------------

At the gate...

Seung Jo reached first so he called his servant to buy pink balloons with helium and draw pig faces on it.

SoMin then reached and SeungJo led her to his house,leaving 3 metres apart again.SoMin this time didn't complain and just followed.

"Mom,I'm back,I brought your favourite back too."

"I didn't know that you are so sweet,what you brought?My favourite?"

"Shes 3 metres away you will see later..."

 

SoMin's POV

When I reached Seung Jo's house,Ahjumma gave me the warmest greeting ever again.

"Oh my Honey SoMin,I missed you...Why are you here?"

"Seung Jo bet with me and he lost soo he was supposed to make pigs fly"

"Oh no wonder...Lets see how he make pigs fly then..."

 

I saw Seung Jo talking to his servant so I just sat there.A few minutes later,Seung Jo brought me to  a room upstairs so I can see flying pigs clearly through the windows.

I could tell it was his room just from one look.His room was filled with different tones of blue and a piece of blue and white wallpaper with simple designs.The bedsheet waqs blue too,with stripes.The only thing that wasn't blue was his table and the small couch inside the room...Although his room is some how dull,it looks simple and nice,totally the Baek Seung Jo style.

 

"Hey,look outside the windows,not the furniture!" Seung Jo shouted.

 

He woke me up to reality since I was admiring his room too much.I forgot that I was actually anticipating the pigs more than anything else when I entered his room.I looked outside the window and saw a beautiful garden.But I really wonder how he is going to make pigs fly.I was thinking of every possible way he can do to make pigs fly.

I just hope he doesn't inflate a dead pig with helium.While deep in thoughts,I suddenly saw pink stuff flying up from the garden.Until one of them reached the window infront,then I realised pigs were drawn on the pink balloons.That sight was amazing,just like any wonderful event.I reached my hand out of the window to grab one of them by their hanging strings into the room and contined to see the others flying.

 

All of the flying pigs were gone,high up in the sky when i cant see them anymore.I moved my head back inside of the window and turned aroud to see the balloon and Seung Jo.I then realised something after staring at the balloon for a while.It was a pink heart-shaped balloon!Then I somehow remembered a scene like that in a drama I watched recently.

Pigs flying...OH! I finally remembered the scene,it was about a boy confessing with heart-shaped balloons flying too!The girl looked out of a window too!Don't tell me...

 

I shifted my eyes to Seung Jo.Then out of the blue,something came out of my mouth.

 

"Don't tell me...you are confessing to me?!"

"WHAT?!"

"You saw this in a drama right?And copied since you want to confess to me right?"

"WHAT?!I was just making pigs fly!What confessing!"

"Then why is this balloon heart-shaped?"

"Why?Erm...I don't know too..."

"What?Don't know?Its not an excuse,don't deny although its not your style..."

"What?!I don't know what you are talking about.The whole thing is about our bet and pigs flying and no more!"

"Thats not an excuse too,what to do,I love Baek Seung Jo too!"

"Oh my god this girl doesn't understand me...Would I be normal if I like you?and would you be normal if you don't like me?"

"Yes,and No"

"Look,its useless talking to you...all I am saying is that I DON'T LIKE YOU!"

"Really?Ok,I'm sorry then..."

 

I blushed since it was so embarassing for me to confess in that way...I was imagining how thick skinned I was.I turned around and ran towards to open the door.There someone shocked me like ghost and made me blushed even more,it was Mdm Hwang,she was eavesdropping all the way...I magine what she had heard.

 

"Bye Ahjumma,see you next time!"

 

I bid her goodbye quickly but shyly and ran out of the house.I noticed something,the pig was still in my hands.Okay,I shall keep it as a souvenier for this event.Oh...how am I gonna face him tomorrow...I don't know...I will just see how then... I thought about what happened as i walked to the bus stop...

 

End of POV

 

"Yarh Baek Seung Jo!Is that how you are supposed to behave to a guest?"

"Then what you want me to do?Say that I love her too?"

"Not that,at least try to be nice...You don't know how much you have hurt SoMin"

"Oh whatever..."

Seung Jo slammed his door close.

"Hey!You better apologise tomorrow!"

 

"What?Somin Likes Seung Jo?No wonder I found something strange when she came the last time.Great!SoMin likes Seung Jo,at least I like her,unlike all the other girls chasing him around...They are very matching too,they will make a lovely couple...I shall see how...hehehe" Mdm Hwang thought to herself...

 

Hi guys!I'm sorry!Its been long since I updated,sorry ofr the mistakes u can find too...Thx for the sub and comments!Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!THX!