Joker's Dream Came True and her Funny Teacher

My 2 ChoSarangs

SoMin was at her home,as usual,checking the updates of Kim Hyun Joong on the internet before school.Since exams are over,she does not care about being late anymore.

"Oh My God!Kim Hyun Joong is coming to USA?Where?When?...wait...2 months later...at Grand Indoor Stadium?!It is so near here,so near my house!Its just 2 bus stops away!" SoMin exclaimed as she read the updates.

"I don't care,I am gonna go there this time round...I'm not gonna miss it like how I missed SS501's concert 2 years ago because of school and regretted so much." She thought that she is not going to miss any chance of meeting Kim Hyun Joong ever ever again,without even considering about her own schedule.

SoMin packed up her things and got ready for school. "Oh yea,I got an interview today,to Parang University...I'm so nervous...ok,I will go and get my result slips..."

Somin brought her results slip and went to school,walking briskly since she is almost late again.She reached the school and slipped into the classroom again.Luckily,Park Sunsaengnim did not see her slipping in.

"Well,I don't see the reason of having lessons even those that are not related to academics after exams..." she told SeungJo then lay her head on the table to sleep.It only took her a few seconds before dozing off to her dreamland.

SoMin's POV

In her dreamland: "Wow...this bolster is soft and warm to lay on...its so comfortable,and has nice scent too...wait...why is it muscular in some funny ways?" I thought.I touched the bolster and felt it with my eyes still closed, it is soft,warm and comfortable,but it somehow there are muscles...wait,it isn't a guys arm or shoulder is it?! Omy God!But i don't care,it is really even more comfortable than my pillow at home...but whose shoulder is it?

I slowly opened my eyes and turn around,part of my cheeks still on the shoulder.With my eyes half-opened,I saw the owner of the wonderful shoulder turned around,and smiled at me.I saw his face,still with half-opened eyes,but I can still see that he is a handsome hunk.

"He is really handsome!He really looks like Kim Hyun Joong!He is even more handsomer than Baek Seung Jo!" I thought. But why did he look so familiar?I don't remember seeing any other hunks other than SS501 and Baek Seung Jo...wait...Look like Kim Hyun Joong?Familiar?Oh Gosh!I rubbed my eyes so that I can see clearly,still with that part of my cheeks still on the shoulder.

"Baek Seung Jo?!" I was paralysed in shock.I was so shock,I woke up.

 "Oh...so it was just a dream...nearly shocked me to death...I really wish it will be real though..." I thought as I yawned,with my eyes still closing...but I realized something...why am I still lying on that shoulder from my dream when I'm at the table?I rubbed my eyes,I opened my eyes,as big as possible and turned around to see that I was actually lying on the shoulder of Baek Seung Jo!

Oh,Dreams do come true! Luckily he is sleeping too...no wonder his shoulder is on the table for me to lay on.His face is so close to me,since I am still lying on the table...He looked so peaceful,even when sleeping,with eyes closed,he looked so handsome...

"Seung Jo ya...I know you didnt want it but thanks for your wonderful shoulder" I whispered. To my horror,there was a response.

"So you are awake?So how was it?So comfortable you have to touch me?" he whispered back with eyes closed.

"HUH?I did?" I responded

"I was being kind to allow you lay on my shoulder although I didn't want to but your head was so heavy I can't move it away." he said softly.

"Erm...it was really comfortable but i really didn't touch you...as in even If I did,I don't know.It was part of my dream you see." I tried to explain to him and lifted my head off my arms a bit.

"Oh I don't care whatever excuses you give.Just note that you cant molest any guys like this.You will be considered ert by others but not me because i know you are that simple minded.By the way,don't forget about the appointment with my mother today"

He pushed my head back to my arms on the table. "The lesson is so boring,you have made a good decision just now so sleep." he whispered.

"Haha,this nerd actually do know how boring are lessons yea,so unexpected of him...So now you know I make good decisions?haha..." I thought and continued wandering in my dreamland.

Seung Jo's POV

This girl's head sure is heavy.First time in my life I ever let someone sleep on my shoulder, I don't know why i allowed her to...Her head is heavy but I'm pretty sure thats not the main reason...but for the first time i realised that even an empty head without brains can be so heavy...

haha, anyways she looked cute when sleeping...at least for the first time I finally experienced quietness sitting beside her...Finally shut her irritating mouth.The lesson is really boring,she is an interesting person,as in different from the other students who really behaved like nerds even when exams are over.

Being a human is to live a life you want to, find your own leisure when possible and not restrict yourself...I'm sure this girl knows about this but not others...including HaeRa...I like the way this girl thinks...Argh,forget about it,I don't care anyway,just continue sleeping.Park Sunsaengnim is so stupid,we are sleeping right in front of him and he doesn't know...*dozes off after thinking too much*

2 hours later...

Lesson should be ending now...It's been 2 hours,I should wake up already.I woke up and rubbed my eyes.

"Thank you class" Park Sunsaengnim said to the class. Everyone stood up except for SoMin and Park Sunsaengnim could not see her.

"But where is Jung So Min?" He asked but no one bothered to answer.I shook the pig beside me vigorously so she could wake up but to no avail.No matter how hard I shook her, she would not wake up.I know she was in trouble but shes sleeping like a corpse beside me, drooling somemore...and wouldn't respond when I shook her vigorously...She's in big trouble,well,she might not know how fierce Park Sunsaengnim can get.

"Jung So Min!Why are you sleeping in class?You are disrespecting the teacher in front here,which is me!" he shouted at SoMin but got no response. Everyone,even I,who act like the best student in school laughed when we see that. Park Sunsaengnim was really embarassed and asked me to check whether she is dead.

Obviously I said "No." but Park Sunsaengnim was stupid not to believe me and asked me to check.I then shook her...No response,Oh my God shes really sleeping like a dead pig.

"This is not how you check whether a person is dead or not,SeungJo,move away, I will check...Do you know how serious this is?But maybe she just fainted..." He shoved me away as he tried to put his finger under SoMin's nose which was a tough job since she was facing down.

But who knows,Park Sunsaengnim accidentally touched her saliva when he tried to reach her nose.Again,everyone laughed when they saw that.Park Sunsaengnim was once again embarassed and tried again.And then I was surprised,it was funny.

SoMin's POV

HAHAHA! Baek Seung Jo is so stupid,shook me so vigorously,but Park Sunsaengnim is worst,trying to check whether I'm dead...HAHaHA!So funny!touched my saliva ehh....trying again?hahaha...this stupid teacher.He tried very hard to reach near my nose.

"THANK YOU AND GOODBYE SUNSAENGNIM!" I exclaimed while I sprang up from my sit and startled everyone. "Park Sunsaengnim,I am not dead okay,please do not curse me.Thank you." I said quite loudly so everyone hears me then bowed 90 degrees.Although they are surprised for a while,all of them started laughing,including the almighty Baek seung Jo...Well,it was nice to see everyone laughing like this since they have so much stress...and especially Seung Jo,he has been surprisingly un-mean today to me,and laughing like crazy with the others now.

It's so nice seeing him laugh,the scene is so sweet,the first time seeing the almighty Baek SeungJo laugh,the first time I,his crush made him laugh so cheerfully.Well,I just feel like making everyone laugh,its been a long time since they did,under Park Sunsaengnim's and exams' torture.

The super embarassed and red-faced Park Sunsaengnim said  "You sure are funny.meet me at the Teacher's room 5 minutes later"  to me then walked out of the classroom.Then I heard voices all arond me muttering "Shes in deep trouble..."or stuff like this around me.They should be grateful I did their revenge for them and made them laugh like crazy...But I don't really care.I,Jung So Min will never ever regret my actions as long as I'm happy.Just then a familiar voice came near and said

"Hi SoMin,You sure are a joker.You made us laughed like crazy,you helped us take revenge for all those torture he gave us and mm..,I'm actually very grateful for that but as you can see,no one actually appreciated it.Thanks anyways for yor revenge but you are doomed now.What are you waiting for?Go to the Teacher's room now." Haera smiled slyly then walked away while pulling SeungJo along.SeungJo looked back while I pointed down,signaling him to wait for me downstairs.

I walked to the teacher's room,having butterflies in my stomach because I was nervous but still,I never did regret what I did.I thought of giving out some excuses but I cant think of any...I decided to follow what is on my mind when I meet the teacher.I reached the Teachers' room and saw Park Sunsaengnim.He was waiting for me.

"So why did you do that?I will let you go when you give me a good and valid reason why."He said. "Erm...mm...I was rather sick last night and didn't really sleep well so I was really very tired to day and sleep for maybe just a little while in class" I forked out an excuse without thinking.

"Good excuse indeed but how am I supposed to believe you?and why did you make that nonsense out in the class?" I did not know what other excuses but just said

"Erm...mm..you can ask JuRi and MinAh,they knew I was sick yesterday."

"Then how am I supposed to believe them?You are always together, rotten apples are always together.."he questioned back. I got no choice but to tell him another lie.

"Then you can ask SeungJo,he knows it since I'm sleeping beside him and he will not lie since he is a good student." Hope Sunsaengnim won't ask him anything or I'm dead...

"Ok,I will ask him tomorrow,wat about the nonsense?" Arhh ,why do you need to ask him...hope SeungJo helps me to lie,no,he won't lie,hes a nerd,teacher's pet.Arghh whatever!

"Erm...Sunsaengnim, you know that we are going under alot of stress because of the exams right?It saddens me to see that they are not smiling or feeling happy...sometimes,laughing a while can be good for health you see...and I wanted to make all of them,including you.You have been under alot of stress too,I just want to see smiling faces again,you see,even the coldest person like SeungJo had laughed." I explained,guilty of some lies in between but isn't that what I always do?Lying to escape detention?

"Alright I let you off this time.I know you are under alot of stress due to exams too,its good that you care for people around you.I didn't laugh just now like you expected but I'm gonna try to laugh more.But no more nonsense from you ok?" he smiled to me with his eyes red, filled up with tears...arhh teachers are really stupid,like that also can believe?He must have been so touched...I'm gonna make him cry now.

"Ok Sunsaengnim,I'm sorry for today,I will find another way to make all of you smile yea...so I can go?"

"yes you can."he said,tears almost pouring out.

"Bye Sunsaengnim then,Take care and laugh more"I smiled sweetly at him.

"Shes such a thoughtful and sweet girl..."Park Sunsaengnim thought.

When I reached near the stairs to go down, I looked back.OMO!Teacher is really so touched?He's crying!HAHAHA!My plan worked hahaha...ok shall take a picture,.I took out my handphone and took a picture of him crying and wiping his tears.HAHAHA!Ok!This picture is so rare,I shall show it to Juri and MinAh!

wait...oh yah!SeungJo is waiting for me!Maybe I should show him too?nonono...not until I finish my interview today,or he will tell Park sunsaengnim so he could minus my conduct and minus my chances to go to University.Stupid nerds and Teachers...I ran down the stairs and saw SeungJo waiting at the gate for me.I ran up to him...

"I thought you were dead...so long..."SeungJo complained.

"Hey,what dead?you see I'm the only one who can always get away from Sunsaengnims' hands and got no detention...not many are like me ok,but you need time to convince the teacher.Babo" I talked back.

"Yea,what Babo?please,I'm not as stupid as you.I got 200IQ.Unlike you,you have to give excuses,I just need to shut my mouth and no detention comes."he said with the super arrogant voice.

"its because you are a nerd you idiot." I replied.

"Ok,so from now on,you walk behind me,stay at least 3 meters away from me,you just follow.You are so irritating and always scolding people when you are more stupid,I don't want to talk to you and don't want others to mistaken me going with YOU.Stay behind and don't talk to me from now onwards."

He walked briskly to the front,more than 3 meters away from me and I followed him,all the way to his house,muttering softly "Baek Seung Jo you babo,you arrogant little thing ,you meany,you nerd,you ice prince...tsktsk babo..."

 

Hi Guy!Exams are over and Im back!From now on,I try to update more frequently...yes,that "ice prince" is taken from SNSD Jessica's nickname,"Ice princess"...Im gonna read more fics and get more ideas but i will not copy exactly the idea,maybe jst a bit?5%?you do not mind ya?but i onli get the 5% of idea if it tallys with my story line plan.And I will change and twist that idea.alright so do not worry i will not plagiarize.

And erm,I think Im gonna take some scenes from playful kiss and use it but definitely,it is described another way,another happeniing ,another story.Just the scene when you imagine while reading will be from pk.and sry id there r any grammar or spelling mistakes, do not mind yarh...THX!and pleeeeeese leave alot of comments and subscribe kkay...THX!:)