Kim Hyun Joong,My Beloved Idol

My 2 ChoSarangs

SoMin woke up early in the morning just to finish all her work and get ready for the concert.Yes,Its her beloved idol,Kim Hyun Joong's concert!So the day had finally arrived for this passionate fan who had been waiting for so long.

 

"ARGHH....Why is the school work so much!Nevermind if I fail this project,I just have to finish it quickly...Arghh..." SoMin whined as she was doing her school work.

 

2 hours later...

 

"AHHH...I Finally finished my work...what I still left with?Let me count....Oh !I still need to mop the floor and pack my room!" SoMin then remembered she had to do housework before leaving.

 

Another 2 hours later...

 

"OOh...Im exhausted....finally finished everything...now i need to pack my overnight stay stuff for JuRi to take to MinAh's place,eat ...And then...YAY!The concert!"

 

SoMin packed everything she needed and asked JuRi to take her things over for her before she called her father to say she was leving.

 

"Dad,I'm leaving now."

"Now?So early."

"Oh I'm gonna play at the pool with them,then eat dinner,so I need to be early."

"Okay,should I bring nice food to MinAh's place at night?You might be hungry..."

"Dad,its not the first time im staying over already...there will be nice food there too"

"Okay,but you better don't go any where else unless you tell me."

"Ok dad,don't worry to much."

"Take care ya,bye."

"Bye"

 

 SoMin hunged up and felt relieved,but guilty.Well,she disobeyed her father...but finally got the chance to see her idol.

 

She went to her safe box to take out the 100 dollars that she had saved,half to pay MinAh's cousin,half to use and play and keep the remaining.She kept the $100 safely in her extra wallet,hid deep in her bag so it would not get lost.

 

SoMin skipped and hopped as she headed towards the station to catch a bus to the venue,wearing a big smile.The bus came just in time for SoMin to board it and reach the venue on time.Finally ,she was there,queing in the second place with MinAh's cousin,waiting for her idol to come.

 

Then out of the blue,a familiar figure appeared.He was wearing sunglasses,a hoodie and a beanie.He has blonde hair too.It was Kim Hyun Joong.The fan in the first place was too busy talking to notice him,same goes to the others and MinAh's cousin.So,only the observant SoMin ended up seeing him at the corner perpiring hard since he had just finished the last rehearsal.SoMin took small steps out of the queue towards that corner to have a private "fanmeeting" with her idol.She was lucky she was in front,she might not have been able to see if she was at the back.

 

SoMin's POV

 

I saw this man.He was behaving suspisciously,trying to hide himself in that corner thoguh its quite obvious.Lucky i noticed him,the others were too busy talking.I have to thank god,because without doubt,the one with the blonde hair,wearing a hoodie and beanie must be Hyun Joong.I walked,trying to act naturaql but not noticible towards him so the others won't follow.Then,he noticed me and looked up.

 

Wow!This man is sure awesomely handsome although his eyes were slightly covered by his sunglasses.He was really handsome,and I could not help but smile at him.This is the happiest moment of my life,I swear.Meeting my idol PERSONALLY!!!Oh my God!!I wanted to scream very loud but....I don't want to let the other crazy fans know he's here.

 

"Yes?Anything?"

"Hello Oppa!"

"How can I help you?"

"Can you give an autograph to me?Sign here."

I took out a marker and a big sketchboard so he can sign as big as possible.

"Whats your name?"

"SoMin"

"Ok,here you go."

"Oppa,can I take a photo with you?"

"With my sunglasses on.I don't have make up so it will not be nice."

"As you like,oppa"

 

I took out my camera and took a picture with him,maybe not,i took another 2 pic tures with him as i stood even closer.

 

And then I nfelt something missing.Oh thats right!Kim Hyun Joong's awesome body and his muscles...that seemed to be missing.He looked more skinny compared to what I saw on the tv and computer.Oh well,maybe he is stressed out lately and lost abit of weight...

 

"Oppa,you lost weight.You must take care of your body ok?"

"Sure,oh and don't let anyone know i'm here."

"Of course,oppa.By the way its my first time meeting you!And I am super duper happy now!"

"Hahaha...you are one of my lucky fans than...to meet me like this...but are you sure its your first time?"

"Huh?Yea,it is."

"You didn't attend my other concerts recently?You seem so familiar..."

"No,oppa,i didn,t" Then there was an awkward silence,and i started again.

"Oppa,you know I always have a dream of becoming a singer and marrying you?"

"Ohh all my fans said that kekeke"

"Oppa,you know you really look like someone I know?"

"Someone you know?"

"Oh its a friend,but he left to Korea recently..."

"Oh ,she must be it."

 

I heard him whisper while he looked to the side,then back to me again.

 

This time round he took out his sunglasses,really focusing on my face.

 

"Anything wrong oppa?"

"Why are you over here?!"

"Huh?What are you talking about...I'm here for your concert..."

"Oh...Ohh...nothing...kekekeke...its time for me to go..."

"Ok oppa...but can you give me a hug first,as a fan and an idol."

"Huh!?Oppa?!what the heck you want !?"

"huh?a hug,as a fan...."

"Ohh,oh okay,sure,as an idol" he smiled awkwardly

 

He hugged me briefly before he went on to prepare for his concert while I shouted across "Saranghaeyo oppa!" to him,but the other fans were too late to notice him after I shouted,he went in the locked room where only staff could go in.All the fans,except for me were disappointted.

 

Soon,all the fans headed to their seats and waited patiently for the concert to start.Soon,the concert started and that handsome Kim Hyun Joong who we were all expecting appeared on the stage,starting off with "Let me go" followed by his other solo album songs.And then his drama osts,before the talk he was going to give us.

 

"Hi everyone,I'm Kim Hyun Joong.Annyeong haseyo yeorobeun..." I can merely understand what he was talking about since my Korean is really no good...I just heard him thanking the fans and stuff that were in simple Korean.

 

Then I realised something...Didn't he just talked to me in English just now?He Spoke very fluent English didn't he?But on stage he had funny pronunciation  and accent of his English introduction....What in the world is happening?Was I dreaming just now?No!I'm sure i'm not...He WAS Speaking fluent English!Then why did he acted he knew no English on stage?Arghhh....I don't know,I don't care I don't wanna know...Because for sure,he has his reasons...

 

He finished singing some old SS501 songs,some cover singing and his second and digital album,the concert ended,with a speech by him in English with his awkward accent,reading off a paper.But did he really knew English?

 

This thing kept bugging me...I exited the stadium successfully after being crushe and squeezed by other fans and took a taxi to MinAh's with her cousin.I tokd them about it at MinAh's House...i couldn't help it though I knew I was going to be bashed by her cousin.

 

 

Hi guys!Long time no update...Im so sorry for that! Mianhae...Sorry cox i was lazy and had alot of school work and projects and tests to do recently...but hope you like this chapter though I think is abit of " beat around the bush".kekeke.Anyways,Thank you so much for readiong.wish me good luck for all my upcoming tests,and THANK YOU again...Remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT neh...:)