"Darling"?

My 2 ChoSarangs

 

Day 2 of filming:

Somin's POV

That Baek Seung Jo...continuously rejecting me.Hes the one at fault,hes in the wrong and yet he doesn't think hes wrong....he didn't want to explain himself,he doesn't care about explaining tome,iguess.Who am I to him?

But regardless of what he did...how cold is he to me now,the fact that I like him doesn't change.No matter how much I tried to hate him for toying with my feelings,no matter how many times he rejected the chances that I gavehim to explain himself,I still like him.I don't want to have such a coldand unfriendly relationship with him.This can't continue, or it will really be the end of us...this is the last chance i'm gonna give him though.I don't want to keep hurting myself anymore.If he doesn't want to make up with me,if that is what he wants, I will forget him.

"Kim Hyun Joong sunbaenim!Are you free after filming today?Do you want to explain the situation to me?"

"Are you still angry?"

"Of course I am..thats why I want an explanation."

"Mianhae,I'm not free today"

Babo...Bbong oppa checked your schedule and told me that you were free today...rejected again...Yah BaekSeung Jo,Do ou know how it feels to be repeatedly rejected byyou?Don't you know that I like you.Thatsright,I told you I hate you but did you reallyelieve it?I've liked you for so many years,would this lie change anything?I hoped it did so I could forget you,but it didn't.It hurts to get ignored by you.You are clearly aware that I have no one other than you to rely on over here...I feel so lonely,they are all strangers and now,even you are acting like a stranger to me.Stupid Baek Seung Jo, I'm not going to are about you anymore.Since you want it like this,I won't bother you anymore...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 of filming:

Seung Jo's POV

Is she still angry?She was still angry yesterday...I planned to explain to her today though.Am I gonna get rejected like how I did to her yesterday?She hasn'tbeen very cheerful lately...and we haven't been talking.I think no matter how angry she is have to explain myself.It has only been 3 days and I feel empty.I feel like an important part of me is missing.I don't want this to continue,I don't feel good or happyat all.I have many friends here...but none of them can understand me as well as Somin, none of them has the abilityto make  smile...So I have to try this once...

"SoMin ah, are you free after filming today?"

"Sorry,I'm not."

What aliar...she obviously has nothing else to do other than filming,I guess shes still angry at me...She doesn't want to seeme.Mianhae Somin ah,I didn't know that this would have hurt you this much.Hate on me however you want,you have the right to do so.Although I really don't want you to hate me.I think you don't like me anymore do you?But regardless of how you think of me I have to explain myself...and tell you about my feelings...

Wait...what is that Bbong doing?Why are they standing so lose to each other?What in the world ae they talking about?Some secret that I don't know?Yah Bbong,get away from her...at least leave a distance between you two.Its just talking,you don't have to be so close to each other right.Get away from her you stupid Bbong!Wait a minute...Am I getting jealous of him?But well I caused it all...damned,I regret it,if not I would be the one standing there instead of Bbong.Aish!This jealousy doesn't get away...

SoMin's POV

"Bbong oppa!Canyou help me check Kim Hyun Joong's schedule?I need to get some clothes from his house."

"Sure,but yourfight hasnot end yet?Do you know filming scenes with the both of you is award for us too?"

"Yeah...but its not exactly a fight.Anyways,when would he be busy?"

"Today,after filming.He has an event."

"Okay gomawo...but he asked if I was free after filming today though."

"Perhaps he forgot about his event."

"Anyways,gomawo.I shall go take my stuff from his place later."

Babo..Baek SeungJo can be a forgetful babo someimes,forgeting his schedule.May be his200IQ is starting to run out?Hehe that babo.No matter how cold and mean you are,you are still so cute some times..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucky I didn't return him his spare although I never knew that something like this would happen.Hmmm...he must really not be at home because all the lights are off.That means that Ican save the trouble to tiptoeand sneak in.Thats great.

Hmmm...let me see...lucky I didn't unpack alot during my stay here.Its easy,I only have a few things lying around so I can finish packing up real fast.

Done!Let's go for dinner!

wait...thats that sound.Why do I here footsteps?He should  be at an event right.Omo...Is this...Omo isit a thief?I should have switched on the lights in the living room too,eotokke...

omomomomomo...this isscary, I'm scared.This room has soundproof walls so no one would hear and rescue me even if i screamed right?I'm scared...I don't know how to deal with a thief.I'm alone too.What if he carries a knife?or a gun?I might just die here...Ohmy,why do I hear the footsteps nearing this room?

Handphone...thats right...I can all somebody.

Baek Seung Jo?Nah he won't pick up,hes busy,and he won't pick up a call from me.Bbong oppa...bbong oppa will do.Bbong oppa please pick up please...I don't want to lose my life, I'm still so young...ohnotears?I didn't know Jung So Min was so weak...Jung SoMin!Wheres the fighting sspirit?You won't die so soon...You just need to fight back...weapons...Bbong oppa is not picking up,I need some weapons.Wheres the mop?or the broom?Ohno...I forgot that this room doesn't have any of them eotokke...the thief is approaching me....this room..my tears aren't gonna stop, I'm so scared.I don't even have wapons now,I'm all by myself.

The door is opening omg...

Jung So Min,you know what?Lets just die...

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH APPA BAEK SEUNG JO SARANGHAEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed this as the posssible last sentence of my life,

Suddenly I felt the hand of that thief over my mouth and muffled whatever I was screaming.

"MMMMMHHHHHPPPPHHPHHEEERRRGGGGHHHHH!!!" Well I was still screaming in case someone in the area had superb ears and can hear me despite my mouth covered.

"Shhhhh." That person said, "keep quiet" 

What a familiar voice.

"The walls are not that perfectly soundproof you know..."

Wait...is that...Baek...Baek...Baek Seung Jo?Its him!Baek Seung Jo!

"BAEK SEUNG JO??"What are you so surprised about?This is my house..."

"I thought you have to attend to your scedule?

"I cancelled it.Didn't I ask if you are free?Oh...I seeyou are busy busy ppacking your stuff thats why you turned me down...Wait...Are you crying."

"BABO I THOUGHT YOU WERE A THEIF.BABO!I THOUGHTI WAS GONNA DIE!"

"Stop crying...Its okay...everything is fine now...kwenchana." he patted my head to comfort me.

He then came closer to hold my shoulders.

Hethen reached his arms out further to hug me...first losely...then tightening his embrace while patting my head.

"Kwenchana...Mianhae SoMin ah,I've startled you...Its okay now,kwenchana..." He comforted me while I cried in his warm embrace.

I didn't want to stp crying.I missed him...I wanted to be in his embracefor a longer time...I wanted this warm Baek Seung Jo to come back to me.I don't want him to letgo and stop hugging me.

But ...This is the same Baek Seung Jo who toyed with my feelings and act mean and cold to me afterwards...

I pushed myself awayfrom his embrace.

"YAH BAEK SEUNG JO!Why?Tell me why you keep ignoring me?I tried so many times to talk to you buteverytime I approached you you rejected me!I mean you ar supposed to explain the whole thing to me aren't you?You are in the wrong aren't you?And you actso cold to me after that?Do you know how it feels to be repeatedly treated likea nobody by you?Thats right...Wha am I to you?but it hurts...its painful...I don't think I can take it any longer.Watching you from beside but getting treated like a stranger.I hate you baek seung jo I HATE YOU.Why did you do it when you clearly know that I have no one else to depend on for support?!"

"Yeah...Mianhae...I know I'm wrong for hurting you feelings,but no.I have no intentionof toying with you.Really.Believe me.And yeah,hate me for all you want.I know ou are angry at me.I know you hate me,I know you will get angry at the sight of me,thats why I didn't want to talk to you in case I would put you in a bad mood.Mianhae...I didn't know that you would think of it as getting treated like a stranger,I didn't know that you would only have me to depend on...because you have bong jungu don't you?"

"thats true..but he isn't always there for me.Like just now,he didn't pick up his call though I might be in danger..hes always missing somehow.But now,even youaren't there for me to depend on.I guess I'm al by myself then.BABO BAEK SEUNG JO YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SO IF YOU WANTED TO LEAVE ME ALONE.You made me a fool to keep approaching you and get rejected.Was it fun?Toying with my feelings then dumping me like this?"

"I said I had no intention of toying with you...why can't you believe me?What?Dumping you?I have never wanted to do that..."

"Who would believe you?You acted all kind to me as Kim Hyun joong...got close to me and even kissed me.The worse thing is thar you repeated the exact same thing you did as Baek  Seung Jo...That playful kiss.And now?Acting all cold?No one would have believed that you weren't playing with me.I've had enough."

"Thats because when I'm Kim Hyun joong I have to benice!Whether to you or anybody else...that is Kim Hyun Joong's personality, his image that I can't ruin.I'm not Kim hyun Joong after all.If I did the wrong thing to anybody,even you,its him who gets into trouble,not me.I didn't want this to happen....As for the kiss..."

"See?You can't continue!You player!"

"I CAN.Listen.As for the kiss,it wasintentional in a way but it wasn't in another way,,,It was intentional because I didn't want you to forget Baek Seung Jo...You were having so much fun with Kim Hyun Joong..I thought you were falling for him.So Ihad toremind you of Baek SeungJo,I didn't want you to forget about Baek Seung Jo.I didn't want you tochange your mind and like Kim Hyun Joong instead.But at the same time,it was because I couldn't help it.I was holding myself back so much all the time,but I just couldn't help it when I see you.I can't hug you even if I want to because that will really mix your feelings up.But if it was I kiss...I thought I could make it into a teasing thing...a playful one so that you would dislike Kim Hyun joong for teasing you and that wouldn't get you feelings mixed up either...But I guess it did...seeing how you reacted to them.So I guess I was wrong that a kiss would work better.Mianhae,I've hurt you.'

"Huh?What did you just say?I'm confused..."

"Okay,to sum up, I wasn't totally conscious of what I was doing...I wasn't thinking.Sorry."

"No,I understood you very long speech but you said you didn't want m,e to forget Baek Seung Jo?Why?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No I'm a Babo,I don't know.I don't get it.If you weren't playing with me,then why?"

"So since you got your feelings mixed up you did fall for Kim yun Joong?"

"Answer me!"

"Jung So Min...I must be in love with you.I can't imagine you being with any other guy.You can't be with any other guy."

"'Why are you being so selfish.'

"I was born selfish...You might think I'm a jerk,but I'm still in love with you.'

"You gotta be kidding.You must be kidding!"

"I'm not!.I know I've done ridiculous things to you...but I did them because I love you.SoMin ah, Saranghae."

Did he just say that "SoMin ah... Saranghae"?omo...is he confessing?BaekSeungJo likes me?Why does the situation change so fast...it was ensed and angery just now..NO Jung So Min...you can't go too soft hearted...he might just turn it into another joke again.

"That was what you said when you were drunk."

"Oh so you heard it that day...But I'm not drunk now.I'm very sure of what I just said."

'But you said you slept with a girl who was so cute that day too.'

"I didn't say it was a girl.I said it was you."

"me?"

"Yes you."

"woah...a confession?I should reject you like what you did then." Hahahah I've finally got my revenge.

"Stop playing hard to get.Aren't you sodeeply in love with me..."

"Don't get too full of yourself.You don'tknow.I might have just fallen for Kim Hyun Joong and not you."

"Liar."

"I'm not lying!"

"You are,Who screamed ' BAEK SEUNG JO I LOVE YOU" just now?"

...he heard it.

"Of couse I heard it...it was soloud."

"Fine.So what?I have not forgiven you."

"What should I do to get forgiven then?"

"First explain the whole thing...then I will decide..."

"Ok...its a long story...Anyways,my mom lied to me so that I would work as Kim Hyun Joong wihtout a choice.hats why I got sent here.As to why she did that?Well she did that because she thought she should let me know the truth alreaddy...the truth that I'm not her biological son."

"WHat?Omo..."

"I was surprised too...But I've always had a feeling that I was adopted because I once overheard a conversation between my mom and my biological mother long ago.So apparently I was adopted because I had a hole in the septum of my heart."

"Whats that?"

"A babo like you wouldn't know what disease is that.Anyways,My biological parents were poor and it was fatal if I didn't had surgery then.So I was adopted by my parents I have now.And Kim Hyun Joong is my twin brother...He is sick right now,originally to the point where he can't even stand up and walk.But hes getting better after the heart surgery...He had the same disease as me,just that it wasn't detected until he collapsed.But then his contract with the company was in the midst ofgetting signed,so he might just get cut off from the industry if he were to be absent for this long.Its his lifelong dream to be such a successful singer and we all don't want it to be ruined just like this.So his mom called and pleaded my mom and I got sent here to help my twin brother..."

"Oh...no wonder you are Baek and hes Kim."

'Yes Darling."

"DARLING?" omo Baek Seung Jo thats sounlike you...

"That is so like me when I'm with my beloved girl."

"omg..." he can read my mind

"Obviously I can read your mind...you are so obvious."

"omg..."

"Anyways,he has recovered already and will be coming back soon to continue filmingPlayful Kiss"

'What about you?"

"Me?Probably go back home?"

"home?"

"Why?you will miss me?"

"No I won't,"

"Liar"

"When is he coming back?"

"Probably in a week's time."

"A week?Thats fast...But its okay!I get to act with the real Kim Hyun joong...my beloved Kim Hyun joong"

"Beloved?!"

"Yes beloved."

"Tsk.I look exactly like him and you don't call me your 'beloved'"

"Someones getting jealous."

"I'm not."

"Liar."

"I'm no---"

I stopped him from continuing by giving him a peck on his lips...Seung Jo ah, Saeanghae,Thanks for today.

"Bye I need to leave to HyoRi Sunbae's house.Its getting late."

"Let me fetch you."

"No...I don't know what your crazy fans would do."

"okay then...Bye darling.."

"bye,"

Omg...hearing that "darling word from the mean and cold Baek Seung Jo is just likeYIKKKESS...hes acting so abnormal today...But for all I know he might turn mean and cold again tomorrow."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sunbaenim!I'm back!"

"So you made up with Kim Hyun Joong?"

"Omo how did you know?"

"Babo yah,its all written on your face..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow...finally they made up...hope you enjoyed!Thanks for reading!