His Return

My 2 ChoSarangs

 A suspicious man in black appeared at the front gate of the school,and he was wearing sunglasses and a cap,while the curious SoMin followed him to see what he was up to.That man went in to the school's office and spoke a few words to the admins there before leaving there.Seeing that the man came out from the office,she knows that at least this man is not a bad guy.So,she went home,but unfortunately,or fortunately,bumped into that guy at the gate.

"Oh,Sorry sir"

"Its okay"

And for some reason,like curiosity,she decided to approach him again on the way.

"Sir,may I ask who are you and what are you doing here?"

"Its none of your business,student"

That voice was familiar...

"Who exactly are you?I knoow your voice"

"My voice is similar to alot of other people"

Then curiosity kills the cat,she took off his cap at the speed of lightninng that he can't even react.

"Hey!"

Now,she takes off his sunglasses..

"Yah!You again?"

"Oppa!What are you doing here?"

"None of your business"

"Seriously,what are you doing here,at our school?'

"Some admin stuff."

"Why would you have admin stuff here?"

"Erm...There was supposed to be a performance.I cancelled it."

"Shouldn't you just call or ask your manager to do it?Anyways,What's with your accent?"

"Huh?"

"Your accent.You speak to me in an American accent,you speak to the rest like you really have difficulty in speaking english"

"Thats not difficulty,thats just the Korean accent"

"Then why did you do this?"

"Erm...Because...I wanted to give a surprise on my next time here."

"So you learnt the accent.Then why not yesterday?"

"Why are you so troublesome?Do you really have so much questions.Stop asking me why."

"Ok then.Why are you so rude,when you are written as very polite in articles?"

"You busybody.Stop questoning me.And get lost."

"What?Hey!I have not finished!"

Before she could say another word,he already drove away in his car.

 

SoMin's POV

 

Gosh.Is he really the Kim Hyun Joong that I liked?I don't think so.In both reality and variety shows,thats not his personality,I'm sure...But maybe he is showing his true colours now,to me.His real personality is terrible.What?Busybondy,and what?Get lost? Is this how he talks to his fans?I doubt so.He was nice to me at first too.But...is it because I took off his sunglasses and cap?I don't think he will get annoyed by just that.He is nice even to Sasaeng fans.He really hates me that much?I don't know,and I don't want to care.I have to consider being his fan again.

 

What timee is it now?Arhh...should be enough for me to eat lunch,rush to Min Ah's then go back home.Wow...Time passes really fast...Its been so long since I saw Baek Seung Jo.Wonder what he is up to now...Yay!And I am going to meet him later!I think I really miss him.Better Hurry...

 

"MinAh ya,where are all my stuff?"

"Here.Have you eaten lunch?"

"Oh yeah,my lunch."

"You must have forgotten it because you were thinking of Baek Seung Jo.Am I right?"

"I think so..."

"Stop blushing and come eat with us."

"Okay"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Still SoMin's POV

MinAh:"What?He is a funny guy.I think he has mood swings or something"

"Maybe"

Juri: "Wow,I didn't know that the so lovable Kim Hyun Joong would be like this."

Cousin:"I still like him no matter what."

"I think it is just because he wasn't in a good mood,I guess"

cousin:"I think so too.Oppa wouldn't bee like that for no reason"

MinAh:" Alright,stop talking and eat already"

 

Yeah SoMin,just stop thinking about it.Its just that your oppa is not in a good mood to day,and plus,you irritated him by taking his cap and sunglasses off.Its partially your fault,but you are blaming him and thinking of not supporting him anymore?Haven't you vowed that you will be his fan forever?

---------------Not a POV anymore

 

Later...

 

Mdm Hwang came dashing in even though its not dinner time yet.

 

"Oh GilDong-ssi.You didn't have to cook so many dishes for us"

"Why are you here already?I haven't even finish cooking"

"What to do?I'm too excited to see our dear honey"

"Oh then go play with her,She is in her room."

"Okay"

At SoMin's room

"Somin Honey yahhh"

"Oh,Ahjumma you are here already?You are so lazy."

"You lazy bum,It already the afternoon but you are still lying in your bed."

"I'm tired because of school."

"Ok,then rest,I won't disturb you."

"Wait,Ahjumma!Have all of you reached?"

"Well,if you are asking about SeungJo...He is here!"

"Then I will go down later to help Dad."

"Take your time,dear.No need for hurry"


When SoMin heard that SeungJo is here,She brightened up and immediately got out of bed and got dressed nicely.Well,She was really very excited for SeungJo's return.She couldn't express in words how fast her heart was beating.So she made her hair and got down quickly to help her father,.No,actually to see Seung Jo.After she went downstairs,she looked around to find SeungJo,then realised,that he is not in the house.

"Why?Looking for SeungJo?Oh,He is not here yet, he will come by his own later"

"Ahjumma!You lied."

"Okay okay,don't be angry dear,see?At least I made you prepare properly for later"

"haha Ahjumma,you always have your ways,but I came down to help Dad,not to find him."

"Its all written on your face."

"Huh?Really?Wheres the mirror?"

SoMin began searching for a mirror and touching a face."

EunJo:" Haha you stupid,Its your expression!Do you think its literally written on your face?Haha Stupid"

Mr Baek:"Baek EunJo!Is this how you talk to your noona?"

EunJo:"She is not even my noona.And she doesn't acts like one"

Mr Baek:"Baek EunJo!Mind your words!"

Somin:"Its okay,Ahjussi...Oh!I forgot I need to help dad!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Somin's POV

Dinner is ready,But why isn't he here yet?Fastr can't you?Everyone is waiting for you already...Faster....Oh seriously,faster!I want to see your face!Its been so long already.Just quickly come and show our face!Before I knew it,I was already trembling in excitment while I listen to the clock tick every second.I started to tap my foot while waiting for him.I know that I am impatient,but this wait is really very very long.Just then,Someone rang the doorbell.BAEK.SEUNG.JO.IS.HERE!!!Yes FINALLY!Wow he is still as handsome as ever!Wow,! can't believe my eyes,Baek SeungJo is standing in front of me!

 

AhJumma:"SeungJo yah...Why are you so late?I thought that you should have reached long ago?"

SeungJo:"Erm,I went to meet my friends first."

AhJumma:"Apologise"

SeungJo:"Ahjussi,Sorry for letting you wait for me."

Dad:"Its okay,quick,take a seat and eat."

SeungJo:"Thannk you"

Ahjumma:"Wait,What about SoMin?She waited for you too."

SeungJo:"What?Nobody asked her too wait for me."

AhJumma:"Baek Seung jo!"

"Its okay ahjumma"

SeungJo:" See?She says its okay."

Ahjumma:"Fine"

 

Okay,That was very expected from him,the cold and mean Baek SeungJo.But thats him,the one that I like.The one that I miss.Ahhh so awkward...i want to talk too him but its been so long,so awkward...

--------------------------------------------------------

 

The whole time,nobody really said anything except for the adults who keep talking about old days,while the wyoung generation would have to keep quiet and listen to them.

After dinner,all of them watched a movie that Mr Baek brought together.But SoMin realised something.Someone is missing.Where is SeungJo?Where is Mdm Hwang?

 

 

HI!I'm back again.This chapter is seriously full of dialogues,hope you guys don't mind.You know whats the special day tomorrow??Yes,our U:ZOOSIN's birthday!I wonder what to do for him...maybe something in here,or maybe not.But,I like june alot!Its the month of every important occasion.My school break month,3rd june,6th june,8th june and 13th june.Wow.but thats the first half of the month.But I really hate the last week because thats when I take out my piles of homework and projectts and start doing them.Anyways,Hope you enjoyed this chapter.And Thank you for supporting this fic,pls continue to subscribe and comment neh.Mian for any mistakes.:)