Start of a New Year

My 2 ChoSarangs

"Wow,so fast its New Year already,and the stupid thing is I can't rest or take a break even whe its New Year,I can't even go back and have fun with my family..." SeungJo thought.He called back to America and said "Happy New Year" with a rather not happy voice.

 

Meanwhile,

 

"Wow!So Fast,its already new year." SoMin thought as she woke up. "Oh my god,that means,I'm gonna go Parang U next week already?Oh a start of the year of university stress." She thought again.She stretched her bones,and when she was fully awake, she went downstairs to eat her breakfast.

 

"Oh Appa,Happy New Year!" She said as she saw her dad already eating.

"Happy New Year" he replied.

"Every year theres only 2 of us...so boring..." she thought.

And Just then,he said "There are going to be guests later on,I will cook New Year dinner for them."

"Really?Who?" She asked in a surprised tone.

"You will know later."

 

In the afternoon,SoMin went to play with MinAh and JuRi while her Dad worked in the restarant until in the late afternoon.

"Hey guy!Happy New Year!" SoMin said cheerfully while her two friends replied with a fake smile.

"Whats up with that so fake smile?"

"We have to start univerity next week already." They said in unison.

"Oh yarh...Thats why we have to play as much as we can this week!" She reasoned out and they understood.

 

They went to play arcade games and thw amusement park.All three had so much fun they were so tired.They went back to their home.

SoMin returned to her house where she found her father preparing alot of his dishes.She saw how hardworking and how tired he was and decided to help him until she heard the door bell.

 

"Go open the door,they must have come." her father said.

 

She immediately washed her hands,rushed to the door and opened it.The second she opened the door and looked up was the second her jaw dropped.It was SeungJo's Mother,father and brother.

 

"What are you doing!Let them in and serve tea!" her farther shouted fromt he kitchen.

SoMin then remembered that their parents were friends.She opened the door and let them in before she went to get some tea for them.

"Oh SoMin Honey!It has been long since I saw you!I miss you!"

She hugged SoMin but SoMin still thought of the embarassing stuff that happened in Seung Jo's house the last time.

"Happy New Year!" She blankly said cheerfully to the guest.

"Hi SoMin,nice to meet you...The last time I saw you was how many years ago...And you were that young.You have grown up pretty." Seung Jo's Dad said.

SoMin looked down and shyly said "ThankYou" before she heard an unexpectewd response.

"This girl looks stupid" Seung Jo's brother said,before his Mum could cover his mouth.

"Honey,don't mind what he said.He doesn't use his brain to speak." His Mum said while covering his mouth.

"NeverMind," SoMin just smiled.

 

SoMin's POV

 

Wow,this boy is sure like his older brother huh...So arrogant...and so clever....what a good guess,yes,I'm stupid...Well,I can't balme him since its his brother's fault to make him as arrogant as himself.He just reminds me of his big brother.

 

And when he reminds me of his big brother,I was reminded by the kiss.I touched my lips slightly before looking back up to them.But when Ahjumma saw me touched my lips,she gave me an evil smile...I don't know what she was up to.But I didn't think it was good...

 

When Appa finally had finished cooking dinner and spread the dishes across the table,all of us sat down on the round table and started eating.It was so lively,especially with the help of the talkative ahjumma,talking non-stop.They were talking about the past when they were friends and we aren't born yet...They were in their own world,Me and SeungJo's brother, EunJo did not even understand a single thing they were talking about and we continued eating.They didn't realised that EunJo and I had ate more than what the 3 of them ate since they were talking too much.

 

After dinner,all of us sat in front of the television and watched some shows.All of us were laughing as loudly as possible when we were watching the comedy except for EunJo,he was listening to his MP3 Player staring at no where.Oh...that boy really reminds me of SeungJo,everything he does,his attitude and even his looks.I think I'm gonna fall for him if I look at him somemore.

 

We were like a big family,having fun all the way with one boring kid.How I wish I could have a family like that,having fun everyday instead of silence and awkwardness...I really envy SeungJo and EunJo to have such fun parents.until it was rather late,they finally decided to go back home.Ahjumma then suddenly asked in my ear softly.

 

"Do you miss SeungJo?Since you like him?Want to speak to him"she asked.

She was like playing cupid but it was still impossible for SeungJo to accept me I know.I looked down and blushed a little,recalling what happened in his house that time and the hot kiss.

 

"Hey,GiDong,want to speak to my son?It's been long since you see him." Ahjumma asked Dad.

"Okay,sure.Your son  still remembers me doesn't he?" Dad asked jokingly.

"Of course!" Ahjussi replied.

Ahjumma took out her handphone and dialled a number until it reached SeungJo.She put on the loud speaker for all of us to hear.

 

"Oh eomma?What is it?" the voice from the phone asked.I sure missed his voice.After hearing it,I blushed again.

"Son,we are at GiDong ahjussi's hose now."

"So?" as expected of the arrogant Baek Seung Jo.

"Tell AhJussi Happy New Year."

"Okay,although I don't really remember him."

 

"Hello,Seung Jo yah,"

"Yes AhJussi,Happy New Year"

"You too,SeungJo.Hows your career in Korea?'

"It's Okay,its good."

"Ok then,speak to your Mum,see you when you come back neh."

"Neh"

 

"Yarh SeungJo ya,yo want to talk to SoMin?" Ahjumma asked him.

I was praying hard that he would say no since it would be very embarassing to talk to each other after he teased me with the kiss.Save Me!!

Too bad,his reply was unexpected too.

"Sure,pass the phone to her"

 

"Hello..." I said softly and shyly.

"Jung So Min?"

"Yes"

"I thought you would say Happy New year,I guess you didn't want me to be happy."

And I was being teased by him again.

"Oops,Happy New Year."

"You too.You know that,I was just teasing you.Stop thinking too far."

"I know.I'm not an idiot,yo arrogant boy.tsktsk."

"Hey but you are blushing right?"

And I was teased again.This time,Ahjum,ma looked at me with that evil smile again.

"No,I am not.Enjoy your freaking job there.Bye"

"Bye,yes,freaking.bye."

 

Ahjumma then took the phone and asked him "When are you coming back?"

I was curious to so my ears were perked up to hear.

"Around...January?"

"Idiot,its January now."

"Oh,around...the middle of this month...for a short while only and I have to go back."

I was so happy that my heart could jump out until he said he had to go back.

"Ok Bye"

"Bye"

 

I was happy though I could only hear his voice.I was smiling to myself...After all,it wasn't as embarassing as I thought it would be.

They looked at me shocked,except for Ahjumma.Especially Dad,since he didn't even know SeungJo was in my class.They never thought we were so close and gave me a weird expression.I didn't really care.They went home and we went to bed.

 

Hi Guys!Again,another weird chapter...ok...I also don't know why it turned out like that.Sorry for all the mistakes I made and THX for reading.Check out my new fic "My Diary of My Destiny" too.Remember to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE though.THX!