Sleeping In

My 2 ChoSarangs

 

SeungJo's POV

"SeungJo yah,Me and your brother are craving for samgyupsal..."

"At this hour?"

"Yes!Can't we have supper?Pretty pretty pleaseee??"

"PLEASEEE HYUNG PLEEEESE" Eunjo joined mom.

"alright alright then..."

Well I gave in...They came all the way and they are my family..what can I do?

"But for this once only okay,my manager says I need to rest early everyday..."

"Okay!Yay!!"

So we walked to the restaurant where I met some familiar faces although Ican't really remember who they were...Maybe some staff of the company I guess...

But since they did not see me then I shall take it as I didnt meet them...but I overheard their conversation.

"Hais...that Anna...I really don't know why must she insist on doing this to that poor girl..."

"Yeah...that poor thing,had to sleep outside in the cold because of Anna's ridiculous excuses...When is she going to stop bullying her?I see why Bong hyung protects her so much more than the rest now..."

"Poor SoMin its not like shes done anything wrong.Even if we report this the company wont be able todo anything right?Since there nothing official going on.."

What?SoMIn?What again?Shes sleeping outside?Shes being bullied?That girl can't even protect herself?No...I have to get her right now!

I approached that guy and grabbed him by his collar.

"What did you say again?'

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim!"

"I ASKED WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"Huh?"

"JUNG SO MIN!"

"Oh...shes...shes...sleeping at the corridor because she was ostracized...outside our dorms..."

I released his collar from my hands and ordered him to give me the passcode for the lift.

"Mom,youcan go back by yourself right? will go home later"

"Okaythen."

I ran to the place as fast as I could...I couldn't help but worry for her...WHat if anything happens to her?What if a ert neighbour approaches her?Arghh that stupid girl...Who would agree to sleep outside the dorm onsuch a coldnight?Tat girls really isn't afraid of anything...How could she...Always worrying me...

'Yah!Jung So Min!"

"Mmmm?" She said half asleep.

"YAh!wake up!"

"WHO ARE YOU?!" she finally woke up...I guess shes scared of erts after all.

"Shhh!I'm KimHyunJoong!Look carefully Kim HYun Joong!Not some ert okay..."

"What are you doing here?!"

"I should be the one asking you that...Why are you sleeping outside the dorm?'

"Because the breeze is nice, the scenery is nice too!" Babobabobabobabo no wonder her IQ is like almost zero

"And you dare to reply me like this?I have to scold you!Lets go!" I said as I pulled her up.

"Where are we going?"

"I dont know." I really didn't know where to go...I can't go to a hotel with a KimhyunJoong face and its not like shes got money either...when my wallet is with mom.That babo girl is really troublesome...

"Yah Hyun Joong oppa"

"What?"

"You wanted to scold me."

"Oh yeah.What wif I was a ert?What if I'm some crazy man who would kill everyone I see?Huh?What will happen to you then?Why did you stupidly agree to sleep outside?And why are you always making me worry so much?You know its not like its only for one night.If you are going to do this everyday no one know waht canhappen and which crazy man will come right?BAbo.One Big Babo.DO you know how worried I was?"

"Sorry Hyun Joong oppa...Mainghae...For causing you to worry so much.."

"And you still got the cheek to tell me that you are out there for the breeze and scenery."

"But how did you know?"

"I met the trainee boys"

"I told them I was okay!Big mouths..."

"OKay?I dont think so."

"Okay Okay I know I'm wrong Mianhaeyo...stop scolding alright?"

"Babo...so where do you want to go now?'

"Hotel?"

"You got no money"

"Thats right...the company?"

"Its locked,and there no place for you to sleep there."

"You have the card and your practice room is always free isn't it?"

"No.No bed no blanket do you really want to freeze to death?And I heard that storey is haunted too.Thats why they didnt use the rooms on that storey as dorms"

"Then wheres else can I go?"

"My house..."

"What? Are you serious?Your house?I think thats a bad idea..."

"But its the best choice.WHy is it a bad idea?"

"Do you live with you family?"

"Yee- No"

"Then that means there would only me me and you and some times ur male manager and I'm a girl and youre a guy...Its not safe you know,I rather sleep in the corridor."

"OHOR How dare you think of your sunbaenim that way.And I'm not some crazy ert who would be attracted to this body of your okay"

"Hey!Thats insulting!"

"Its a fact.Anyways,your ahjumma is there so dont worry."

"Huh?Why is my ahjumma there?"

"Oh...Oh I think I told her I'm gonna bring you over thats why."

"You told her?When did you do that?"

"Oh she was there when I met the trainees too"

'Oh..."

I can't believe I have to tell such a lie..Sorry Somin,I can't tell you the truth yet...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoMin's POV

"Ahjumma!!!"

"Honey dear!What happened? I heard you slept at the corridor!"

"nah I'm fine already...But what is this...why have you guys unpacked your stuff so quickly...and living in this place like is your own house already?"

"Oops...Maybe I was to excited to live in this big house...There are so many rooms so I can have one room and eunjo can have one room"

"But there are only 3 rooms...So maybe I should sleep with you ahjumma!"

"Oh no you can't...there are no lamps in both mine and eunjo's room,you have night blindness remember?Me and eunjo can't sleep with lights either.So I told KimHyunJoong to leave the master bedroom for you."

"I don't think we should do this...hes the owner of this place afterall..."

"No its okay,he says he doesnt like the master bedroom that much.He says he sleeps in the living room on normal days too so its okay."

"But still...I feel bad..."

"Okay dear its time to sleep.goodnight!" she said as she left to go into her room.

sih...I feel really really bad for him...I'm taking up his bedroom and he ha to sleep in the livingroom...what is this?This isnt right...I should talk to him...

"Oppa...Hyun Joong oppa...wake up!"

"what?' he rubbed his eyes

"DO you really not want to sleep in your bedroom?"

"Nah its okay,go back to sleep,its late already."

5 minutes later

"Hyunjjong oppa! Are you really really sleeping here?"

"Yes"

10 minutes later

"HyunJoong oppa!Isn't it cold sleeping here?I dont mind sleeping here you know,,,"

"Shhh go back and sleep,stop waking me for this."

15 minutes later

"HyunJoong oppa!HyunJoongoppa!It's okay,just go back to your room...really sorry for taking up your toom."

"Yah!Jung SoMin!WHy are you so noisy?Can't you just let me sleep herepeacefully?"

"But still...i feel bad for taking up your room."

"OKay then you sleep here i will go inside." he said as he walked towards his room.

"okay then.But HyunJoong oppa...is this how you treat your fan?I'm a girl after all...at least ask if I want to use the room for one last time cna't you?"

"Wah you...You are seriously noisyand troublesome.Look at the clock!Its already 2 in the morning,we have to wake up by 6 tomorrow,cant you be more cooperative?"

"Mianhae..but still..."

"Okay fine if this is what you want lets sleep in the room together."

"Omo, What do you want?!'

"I wont lay a single finger on you.I will sleep on the floor.Happy?"

20 minutes later...

"HyunJoong oppa,isnt the floor too hard and cold?You sure you don' want the bed?"

"Only this way then you will shutup right?" He said as he positioned himselfon the bed.

"Then I will move down from the bed."

"Don't.You will make more noise if you do.JUst stay here ans shutup."

"But.."

"I said shutup."

Woah hes so mean...I doubting hes HyunJoong...is he Baekseung Jo?Why is he so mean to me ...Sleep is really important to him i guess.But hat is this?I'm on the same bed as KimHyunJoong?KIMHYUNJOONG?OMO...Am I LIK ETHE LUCKIEST FAN EVER ON EARTH?Omomomomo...I CANT CONTROL MY FEELZZ!!

"Yes,just take it as you are the luckiest fan on earth andshut up and sleep,this is just fanservice dont think too much."

"Okay..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SeungJo's POV

Wow this girl is really too troublesome for me to handle.I cant even sleep properly because of her...noisy babo...Will I be able to handle her in future?I wonder how noisy it is to live with her...Wait...why am I thinking about this?This is just temporary,since im gonna let the company handle this right away tomorrow...but why do i like this feeling?Whydo I feel so nice about aving her beside me?Wait...What is that sound?Its not the clock,its so much faster...Why is my heart beating so fast?Am I really getting nervous because of her.DO I like her that much..?I mean I care about her and I do have special feelings for her...but is that exactly how she feels for me?Or isit just me and these feelings will go off very soon?I turned to look at her sleeping face...HAHAHAHA shes drooling,but shes so cute...and her lips looked really kissable...Should I?Once more?No!BAEKSEUNGJO!WAKEUP NO!How many times have you done that without your self knowing laready?Just go to sleep and settle this problem tomorrow okay?Go to sleep... go to sleep... go to sleep... go to sleep...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah oppa!Kim Hyun Joong!HyunJoong oppa!Wake up wake up!You are late already!"

"What time is it now?"

"Its already 6.30!"

"What?!Jung SoMin its all your fault.."

"Mianhae..."

RRRRIIINNGG oh its my manager

"Hello?"

"YAH KIMHYUNJOONG WE NEED TO GET TO YOUR STYLIST RIGHT NOW FOR YOUR SCHEDULE WHERE ARE YOU?!COME DOWNN RIGHT NOW!"

"Okayokay shhh,you are so loud...bye"

"Somin ah,the company is just across the road you can get there yourself right?I got to go bye!" I said as I ran downstairs to my manager's car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoMin'sPOV

He hasnt even brushed his teeth...or changed ...artistes are different I guess,since everything will be prepared for them...Oh no!I'm gonna be late too!BEtter run to the compan right now!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jung So Min!Stand right there!" that hateful voice of anna's again

"Yes?"

"Where did you go last night?Why did I not see you outside this morning?'

"Hey I do have the rights to find myself a place to sleep okay."

"Now that you have found that comfortable place for you to sleep can you please get rid of your things in the dorm to that place?"

"OKay I will."

Aish that girl,i'm hating on her more and more...

"Yah Somin ah!What does she mean?" Bong oppa suddenly appeared from the side.

"Oh nothing.."

"Wait...she did say you slept outside,is that true?They kicked you out again?Aren't they going too far?"

"No,I'm okay,I got saved and found a place to stay..."

"Where?Where did you stay?"

Oh dear...I cant possibly tell him i'm staying at hyunjoong oppa's house right?

"Uhmmm...mm... With my ahjumma!Thats righ!With her!"

"Wow luckky she came here on time to save you...thats great but what are you going to do if she goes back?"

"I'm not sure but i guess there will be a solution..."

"Okay  then when shes going back tell me,I will report to the company."

"Thanks Bong oppa!"

"Welcome,Its my job anyways."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SeungJo's POV

"Oh Hyun Joong you are back?"

"Yea the event ended,I need to see boss hyung"

"Oh thats right he said he wanted to see you too,hes free now so you can just go to his office."

"Okay thanks."

Why is he finding me anyways...

"Oh Hyunjoong ah!"

"Annyeong haseyo..."

"HyunJoong ah,I just want to tell you that we decided to end the scandal by releasing the an official statement about you and hyori breaking up,i think thats the best solution.What do you think?"

"Im okay since its fake in the first place..."

"Okay then we will release that statement in a few weeks time.You can go."

"But boss!I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Do you remember Jung SoMin?She had to stay at the corridor because the girls wouldn't let her sleep in the apartment..."

"Wow, it looks like you care alot about our comapn'ys affairs now?"

"I think that thas not right.ANd even if you order the girls to let her sleep in there shes gonna get bullied,so I suggest getting her a new dorm for herself"

"HyunJoong arh I know you care for the company,but we are already off our budget this year,with the dorm and  renovations...I will find a way.."

"But theres no other solutions...i'm sure none of the staffs will offer her their place."

"WHos her manager?"

"Bong joongu"

"Ask him to take her in then"

"But hes a guy!And shes a girl!"

"Does he live with his family?"

"From what I know,no..."

"I heard her Ahjumma came for a visit,Ask Bong joongu to take them in,then its settles right?"

SIgh...no...I can't let her stay with Bong..Just not hi...no,hes a weird guy...And that Babo girl...No,I wont allow this to happen.

"Boss,my house Is kinda too big for me to live alone...so would you allow me to take her in?"

"But you are ana artiste!What if reporters see you guys?And what is your relationship with her?Why do you care so much about her?"

Yes...Thats right...Why do I care so much,Its not even my business.

"Uhmmm..Apparently her aunt asked me if I can take care of her fully because somehow mer unt is like my mom...so...shes like my sister or cousin I guess, and somehow her aunt is already staying at my place so this would be more convenient...isn't it?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO will the boss agree?Thanks for supporting hope you liked the chapter!