First Day in Parang U

My 2 ChoSarangs

"Wow...So fast, our University life starts today!" SoMin thought as she stretched herself in her bed.

She got ready and went downstairs to eat her lunch.

While easting her lunch,her Dad started:

"SoMin arh,its the start of your university rite?"

"yeah"

"Its unusual seeing you without your high school uniform"

"yeah"

"Eat quickly so you won't be late"

"Ok,I finished,Bye Appa"

 

And SoMin went off to Parang University early and for almost the first time,she wasn't late at all.She reached the school and met JuRi and MinAh.

The 3 of them chatted alot about high school life and what clubs they wanted to go.

 

"Hey SoMin,what club you want to go?" MinAh asked her.

"I don't know,what about you,Juri?"

"Oh I want to go to the same clb as both of you!"

"No,you should follow your interest,I going to art club" Minah reasoned.

"Okay,the I shall go too,I don't have any interest,and we were in Art club since high school.Okay,Somin?" JuRi said.

"I don't have any interests either...and I don't know which club would SeungJo join..." So Min whined.

"So,in conclusion,you will go any club SeungJo goes to?You have to join a club by this week you know..."JuRi stated..

"Please Somin,Please..." MinAh pleaded.

"Okay,Okay fine,art club art club."

"Yesh!" MinAh and JuRi cheered in unison whil SoMin was thinking which club SeungJo would go.

 

After the talk,they headed to their lecture classes to take lessons,but unfortunately,only JuRi and MinAh were in the same class while SoMin is alone with HaeRa in her class.

She entered the class and took a seat around the back of the class alone since she knows no one in there, and doesn't want to sit with HaeRa.

Her lecturer finally entered the room.Everyone turned around to see who is their lecturer.Unfortunately,its the witch.Almost everyone heaved a big sigh including SoMin.Seems like the lecturer made life hard for all of them during their interview as one of the judges.

 

"Good morning" the witch said.

"Good Morning Mdm" all of them bowed 90 degrees.

"Yes,I'm the professor you see when most of you here went for the interview.Those who haven't,make friends with those who had and they will describe me to you."she said.

"Yes,but unfortunately,I picked this class deliberately.Why?Because most of you need my strict lectures so you can pay attention when I'm lecturing and stop giving me unacceptable marks.And for those who are ultra clever here,you need my strict lectures so you won't be too full of yourself.Yes,I deliberately put the highest and lowest entry marks together.So?You can't do anything."

 

"Wow...she really is a witch...deliberately?Means SeungJo will be here?No wonder HaeRa is here to...they are so clever...those 200IQ people...But nevermind,at least I get to see Seungjo during her lessons..." SoMin thought as she drifted off dreaming about SeungJo.

 

Without herself knowing,she actually leaned on the table and closed her eyes before she went into the wonderland of Baek Seung Jo during the boring lecture.

 

"You!Stop sleeping during my lectures...even if you think its boring." Mdm Lee shouted at SoMin who was still fast asleep.

"Hey!Wake up!You must be one of the lousy students..."

 

Hearing the louder version of the witch's screams,SoMin woke up rubbing her eyes.And there the Mdm Lee right in front of her.She was shocked.

 

"So you are the one who almost failed?Can't believe you manage to get in here.I don't care how bt don't you dare sleep during my lectures again!" she chided SoMin.

 

SoMinwaslooking at some where else,Where HaeRa was smirking at her.After the witch walkedaway,she gave HaeRa a Mehrong face back,sticking out her tongue.But HaeRa pretended she never saw it.

 

It was a long day until in the afternoon,the three friends met again and walked home together chatting all sorts of stff.The first day of university finally ended for them.However,all that is on SoMin's mind was Baek Seung Jo.

 

Hi guys!sorry for late  and rather short update!sry for all the mistakes.Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE neh,THX to all!