I Passed,Your Promise?

My 2 ChoSarangs

The next morning, she woke up and got ready for school.There's still a little bit of time so she switched on her computer to check for new updates about Kim Hyun Joong. "So next month is his concert here ehh?I should start saving my money already..." SoMin thought as she continued scrolling down the webpage.

She realised shes almost late again and rushed to school.

During class,SoMin was sleeping again but this time,she has no dream,just a very handsome guy in her mind,that was SeungJo.She then suddenly remembered something,that the guy,sleeping beside her again was supposed to do.She immediately woke up from her sleep and reached out for something in her bag.

Seung Jo's POV

Oh gosh,this girl sure is funny.Sleeping halfway,the all of a sudden shot up and searching for something in her bag...She doesn't know how sensitive I am,she woke me up,she don't know.How clumsy...tsktsktsk

She suddenly turned to me,with a paper in her hands.I wonder what shes up to now.

"Hey,do you remember what you promised me that time?" She asked suddenly.

"What?why would I make a promise with you?" I answered without thinking.

"Huh,you don't remember?You said you will make pigs fly and do something special for me if I passed any test..."

"Oh please,why wouldn't I remember it,I have 200IQ!Thats a bet,not a promise you idiot.Theres a big difference yo know, 'promise' sounds way nicer"

"oh ok fine!"

"What do you want?Have you even passed a single test?"

"Yes,I passed,your promise?"

"Then wheres your proof?And I told you its a bet!"

"ok fine,heres the proof."

 

She handed me the paper.Actually the paper that shes been holding was her results slip for the entry test.I was rather shocked when I see her results and didn't know what to do.I checked again to see whether that paper was real or self-printed.It was real,with Parang U's logo and stamp.

How unlucky I am,I realised.Great,now I will have to think of a way to make pigs fly and do something I have never done before for HER.Thats crazy.Oh My Gosh,I can't believe it.I should have listened to HaeRa about not agreeing the bet with that stupid girl.Anyway,I have good brains,there is sure a way to make pigs fly.Just wait.

 

"Ok,fine then,I will make pigs fly and do something I've never done for in my life." I replied sarcastically.

"Awwe,C'mon,be a man.Being Sarcastic won't be any use.Oh and it has to be by this week."

"Why this week?Oh yea,we won't meet during the school break,even if we do,I will not acknowledge you."

"Fine."

 

Ohh this crazy girl sure is so demanding...in this week somemore...nevermind,with my good brains,theres nothing Baek Seung Jo can't do...But how do you make pigs fly?Add wings to them?or paint birds pink?ok that won't work...hmm...ahh,inflate a dead one with helium?

ok this would be better,I will make the first pig in the world to fly...hahaha what a good idea with my good brains.But wouldn't it be disgusting to see a dead pig flying?Yucks..eeeyer,can't even think of it.I bet that Jung So Min will cry and run away when she sees that.hehehe,I shall stick to this idea then,until I found another better one...

 

END of POV

At Seung Jo's home afterschool,Seung Jo called his servant and asked "Ahjumma,can you inflate a pig for me with helium?It is possible to do that right?"

"But young master,it is impossible to do that.Even if you inflate it with helium,I guess It won't fly and it is disgusting at the sight of that..." the servant replied.

"Ahjumma,don't call me that, Seung Jo is good enough.But why not?helium floats in the air and helium balloons can fly?why not a pig?just empty it and inflate it with helium."

"Ok,I will try.I still think its impossible though...and if you want to empty it,its really dirty and disgusting and unsightly.you sure?I think you will regret it."

"Yes I'm sure.I think thats the only way to make pigs fly..."

Just then,Seung Jo's mum appeared.

"Yarh!Baek Seung Jo!How dare you ask Ahjumma do something so disgusting for you?Are you stupid?Pigs won't fly thats why theres a saying "Pigs will fly",it means its impossible!Are you stupid?You are not my 200IQ son I know." his Mom scolded.

"What?I'm stupid?ok nevermind then if you are cleverer,make pigs fly then,a nicer and better way...I just need pigs to fly"

"Are you really stupid?You don't seem to have 200IQ.You mentioned "balloons" and 'helium' yourself.Can't you think outside the box and be more creative?Just fill up pink balloons with helium and draw pigs' face on them.Babo...really stupid.By the way,why do you need to make pigs fly?

"Hey,I'm not stupid ok...I still have 200IQ,just that I think too deep.Anyways,it is a good idea,I will consider it.Its all becase of your beloved Jung So Min,long story,don't ask why."

"Ok fine,as if you are that smart...At least now yo are doing something else other than reading your thick and nerdy books."

"Woah,he's doing something specially for honey So Min,is there something going on between them?hehehehe...what is that iI don't know eh...I will find ot soon..." Mdm hwang thought.

"So Madam,do I still have to inflate a pig with helium?" asked the servant.

"Oh,of course not Ahjumma,Seung Jo is just not using his brains.If he asks such a ridiculous favour again,don't care about him,hes just being crazy...so disgusting...let him do it himself if he insists ok."

"Sure madam..."

"Mom,you are awesome mann,although I'm still way smarter...I'm sure I inherited those brains from you...What a nice and short method.clever." Seung Jo thought as he wlked upstairs to his room.

 

 

How is this chapter?I know too little things are happening in one chapter but you know,I'm abit longwinded...hope you understand hahaha.Thanks so much for reading this fic,please continue reading,and especially Commenting and Subscribing neh...hope you enjoyed. :)