SoMin ah...Saranghae....

My 2 ChoSarangs

SeungJo's POV

"SEung Jo ya!Its been such a long time!By the way,were is AHjumma and EunJo?"

"They flew back."

"What?I thought they were supposed to be here?"

"I dont know....They just flew back...But forget about that.How are you?Did you miss me?'

"Stop teasing me!Do you have to do this every single time we meet?"

"yes."

Ohyeah!SeungJo yah!I'm going to debut soon!I receivd and offer for a role in a drma"

"Playful kiss?"

oops I said the wrong thing!

"Omo how did you know?"

"I have 200 IQ"

"Oh yeah I forgot you know 99% of the things around the world"

What?She actually bought this stupid excuse?Babo...

"By the wy,the name of the male lead's role is BaekSeung Jo!"

"I know,and you are oh hani."

"Omo,how id you know?"

"I told you,200IQ"

"Oh thats right..."

What?You bought it again?Really a babo for a reason...

"What about the male lead?"

"Actually its KimHyunJoong...he looks exacly like you...and it looks like we are going to have many kiss scenes..."

"Why?You think you will be confused between me and him?" Jung SoMin,you better not say yes...

"yeah...I mean you two really looks exactly the same...if you guys had the same hairstyle and didnt talk,I really don't know if I can differentiate you guys...So I really don't know if I will get my feelings confused..."

(flashback)"I'm giving you this chance to tell her the truth...and tell her how you feel...I don't want you to regret if you accidentally let her go to another guy...hes...actually...actujally hes coming back soon..."

Why did mom have to tell me that?I fell so stressed out now.I definitely wont allow her to fall for another guy...She must only like me,BaekSeungJo...only me...

But how am I going to tell her the truth?This is so frustrating...I'm afraid...Shes going to be shocked,she might not accept the fact...But the thing that I'm most afraid of is that she won't forgive e....and shes going to hate me...for telling this big lie,and hiding the truth from her for so long...

While thinking of these frustrating thoughts,I unknowingly drank the whole bottle of wine...

SoMin's POV

"seungJo yah,Stop drinking!You can't take this much!"

"I Can!"

What is he doing?He hardly drank...It looks like I'm going to have some trouble later..

"SeungJo yah,lets go,I will take you home..."

After I got the taxi...

"SeungJo yah,tell the Ahjussi where you live."

"You place!"

"What are you talking about?Come back to your senses!"

"I want to go to your place and sleep with you!You were so cute that night!"

"What?"

OMG BAEKSEUNGjO YOU SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN?CUTE?OMO IS THIS HOWW YOU TREAT ME?HOWCOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?OMG I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING YOU!SHOULD I JUST BECOME A MURDERER AND KILL YOU TOGETHER WITH THAT WOMAN?I THOUGHT YOU WERE BUSY ALL THESE WHILE BUT YOU WERE BUSY BEING WITH THAT WOMAN?CUTE?URGHHHHHHH!!

"Ahgassi,I don't think he is conscious enough to say the addres."

"Then take us to the nearest hotel then..."

Suddenly his head leaned on my shoulder ans I felt my shoulder becoming warm and wet...wait is he crying?

He then held my hand...and spoke...

"SoMin ah...Mianhae...Forgive me...I'm really sorry..."

WHat?He wants me to forgive him because he slept with another girl?No way...Not gonna forgive him...but hes crying...was he dumped by her?

"Somin ah...Saranghae..."

Somin ah Saranghae?Did I hear it wrongly?What is this?Is he confessing to me?But he said he was sleeping with another girl...so the girl he slept with dumped him,and hes saying sorry,asking me to forgive him because he loves me?But this doesn't make sense...its more logical for him to say "saranghae" woman...But...but...he clearly said my name...Why is he being like this?Why am I being like this?When heslept with another woman...but my heart still beats faster than a rocket after hearing what he said...even though he might not be referring to me,he said my name..."Sominah...Saranghae..." His voice kept repeating in my mind....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Room for 2?"

"No,room for 10!"

"10?"

"Just give me the most expensive room."

"Sure,this is your key,"

"Thanks."

Dan't blame me Baek SeungJo,Its you fault.Who asked you to get drunk and cause me so much trouble and treat me as a tree for support.Don't you know that you are very heavy?You are just luckythat HyunJoong oppa is busy today,if he wasn't you wont be able to sleep in a bed because I need to practice with him...What more, telling me,the girl who liked you for so many years,that you slept with a woman and you think she was cute?

You deserve this!Your punishment,and my revenge!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wah...HyunJoong oppa is really so busy,he isnt back yet...

But its time to sleep!Hyunjoong Oppa is not a baby,dont care about him,you dont need to worry about him...JungSoMin...

Why am I worrying about him...oh because this is his house and it doesnt feels right without him...that right,its not because you really care about him...

But...that kiss...It feels as if its really BaekSeungJo...I fluttered,I felt exactly the same as that time when BaekSeungJo did that to me...and the way he ended it as a joke...only BaekSeungJo would do that...But why did he kiss me?Its not the first time...Does he really have feelings for me?

But the one I like is BaekSeung Jo,the only one in my heart is BaekSeungJo...Theres no way I would have felt that way when he kissed me if he wasn't Baek Seung Jo...Have I fallen for him?Do I reall have feelings for him?Even a little bit?

But no,when I met BaekSeung Jo just now,my heart was beating at a much faster rate than I doo when I see HyunJoong oppa...although it became a different thing when he kissed me...But still...

And HyunJoong-oppa is so kind he is basically BaekSeungJo with a bit more kindness and warmth...any girl would have fallen for him...am I one of those girls?Oh yeah!I was,as a fangirl...Have I mistaken my love for him as a fangirl for something else?Jung So Min!Wake up! You just like him as a fangirl...the one that is in you heart is Baek Seung Jo....Thats right...Its BaekSeung JO

BUT THAT BETRAYER SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!

Ohmyohmy, let sleep,somin ah, lets sleep...stop making yourself so confused...sleeping will solve everything...

This is terrible,I cant stop getting confused over my own feelings...I can't stop thinking about the both of them...Kim Hyun joon?Baek SEung Jo?

"SoMin ah... Saranghae..." His voice...

"Why?Do you really not know why?" and this voice...

"SoMin ah...Saranghae..."

"Do you really not know why?"

"SoMin ah...Saranghae..."

OMG JUST STOP IT.ARGHHHHHHH!!!So FRUSTRATING I CAN"T EVEN SLEEP!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning...

What?HyunJoong oppa  is not back yet?He must be really busy then...

What about BAek Seung jo?He must be surprised to see the bill when he checks out...or maybe not because hes smart enoug to realise it when he wakes up...

Should I call him?To check if hes okay?

"SoMin ah...Saranghae.."

And ask him what he meant by that...I should right.So I tapped dial....and...

"RRIIINGGG RRIIINGGRINGGG"

Why is there a phone ringing  from HyunJoong Oppa's room?Did oppa forget to bring his phone along?I shall go check...

Wheres the phone?I can't see it...the sound is coming from..his drawer!

I opened his drawer and saw his phone ringing.What?Oppa had another phone?THis is a different model from the one he uses.

I looked carefully,the phone was ringing and it wrote "That Babo" on the screen.

Babo?Which babo was calling HyunJoong oppa?

I decided to first hang up my call with SeungJo since he did not pick up my call.The ringing of HyunJoong oppa's spare phone stopped too...This is weird...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you guys enjoyed this chaptr, thanks for reading!Congrats to my EXO babies and hubby for their MAMA Awards,SO PROUD OF THEM!Double Daesangs and 2 awards and their performance was awesome too!I can't get enough of it.And Lay's thank you speech had me tearing,it was inspirational lol.Anyways,this chapter was terrible for me.I wrote like 9/10 of the whole chapter( it was originally very long also,with much more content) but forgot to save it and damn it,mylaptop just had to run out of battery and shut down...But anyways,hope you enjoyed it!