But...Eotokke??

My 2 ChoSarangs

They walked until they reached his house.SeungJo suddenly looked back."Hey.you are 2meters away,I told you to stay 3 metres away!Anyways,stay 3 metres until we reached.Don't try to move any closer, we are still very near the school." He said loudly to Somin.

"What?It's not 2 metres ok.Theres at least 2.5 metres between us.Babo,bet you Mathematics fail.Seriously nerdy babo." SoMin muttered to herself.

"Hey you don't you dare call me babo when you are more babo-er.Stupid,I can hear you and I know what you are talking about." he responded to her.

"Tsk tsk,see how arrogant you are..." She thought as she walked near a gigantic house. "Woah...what a gigantic house!It looks more like a villa, omo,its at least 5 times of my house...Omo,There is a pool behind, and it has 4 storey!The building looks wonderful too!

How beautiful...wonder which rich family stays here...its just like heaven,but wait...why is Baek Seng Jo walking into the house,Don't tell me this is where he lives?I never imagined that he has so much money but I always dreamed of marrying a rich man...kekekeke..." She thought as she followed Baek Seung Jo into the house.

"Mother,I'm back!" Seung Jo called

"You ate lunch?You need to eat?By the way, where is SoMin?"she questioned.

"Erm,I haven't eat lunch yet so can you cook it for me?And I brought her back like you ordered me to,shes outside.Why do you care so much about her and not your son here..."

"It's your duty to ask her into your house,am I wrong?Invite her in,how unmannered you are towards your guest...and I will ask you to eat when noodle are ready.Go upstairs,I need to talk to SoMin and you must not interfere with your that meany mouth.but go invite her in NOW!"

"Ok fine,always SoMin here SoMin there...Care about your son more,mom" Seung Jo complained as he went to open the door for SoMin.

"Yarh!Baek Seung Jo!Why did you not let me in and close the door?You know you have to do that,I still need time to walk 3 metres more because you asked me to stay back!Hey,please be nice to me okay,I'm a human too you meany!" SoMin shouted angrily when SeungJo opened the door for her,totally forgetting that she is a guest of Seung Jo's Mother.

"Yarh!Baek Seung Jo!You have no manners you know!Asking your guest to walk 3 metres away from you and not letting her in on purpose.I don't care what your excuses are!Take your lunch and go upstairs to eat.I don't want to see you and you are gonna get spanked by me after Somin goes.Understand!" Mdm Hwang scolded Seung Jo.

"Arhh whatever!Always not taking my side!Everyday also Somin here and there.I will get sick of it.Wait mom,why is it instant ramyun?You are the one who restrict me from that because its not healthy.Argh!Ok fine,go and care about SoMin as much as you want.I don't care how you mistreat me."he complained,not noting that he was not using honorifics.

"Yarh!Is that the way you talk to your mom?So disrespectful.I got no time to cook nice stuff for you young master,I have to attend to the guest.The maid is not here today so I'm not free.Baek Seung Jo,You are so going to get it from me later.Go upstairs now!" his mother shouted angrily again at him.

"Ok fine,you win...araso araso..." Seung Jo admitted defeat for the argument with his mother and went upstairs.

"Tsk tsk...Baek Seung Jo,you are getting for bad to worse neh...oh yea!SoMin Honey!Its been long since I seen you!Omo,You are still as cute as the last time neh...kekeke" Mdm Hwang quickly invited SoMin to sit down.

"Yes Ahjumma,Im so happy to see you.But is it okay I came?looks like SeungJo isn't happy about it...Eottoke,I've made you two quarrel.I'm really sorry..." So Min said,facing down with guilt.

"Awwe...Dear Honey,you are so sweet and cute still,it's his own fault,don't care about him.And you are my guest so he has no choice even if he doesn't like it.He has been rude to you neh,from what I see...It's not your fault,don't worry too much neh,awwe my Honey so sweet..." Mdm Hwangwas touched by SoMin's sweet nature.

"Oh...really?Neh...Thank you Ahjumma...But may I know why did you ask me here for?Is there anything important or anything you need?Or is it you missed me right?kekeke...hehe,sorry Ahjumma,its just a joke,keke" SoMin asked playfully..

"haha,SoMin you really know how to joke around,You are just so cute and playful,that's why I like you...and yea,hhaha,Pogoshipoyo,I missed you and wanted to see you.Nothing really important actually but you won't mind telling me youre plans for your future right?I mean,you are going to graduate soo so have you planned what to do in the holidays or any plans to get a job or what to do in University?" Mdm Hwang asked with much curiosity.

"Ohh...Ok,I will tell you one by one since I've got many plans but I only just thought of it,some of them are impossible or difficult to be possible but it doesn't matter ,I will tell you...but I don't remember your house being so big when I saw you the last time..." SoMin was too absorbed in admiring the house.

"oh,about that,I didn't invite you to our housewarming since there are no time for housewarming.Then I guess you didn't know about it then.You know SeungJo's dad,he is a super workaholic but anyways,his company earned alot from last year to this year.It was really a fortune,that we were able to buy this house.The earnings from his game company only continuously increased and whats more,we struck big lottery recently so we moved.This place is near Parang High school too.But whats the use,having so much money...so you can start telling me?"

"Oh,then congratulations,daebakk for the company...hmm,yea of course I can..." SoMin nervously grabbed her cup of tea and sipped from it.

SoMin's POV

Omo!Eotokke?all my plans and dreams are so unrealistic...how?what do I tell her?She will be disappointed if I told her that I have no plans.Okay...may be I should tell her the truth...

"erm...I've got too many unrealistic dreams and plans,but you don't mind if i share them with you...I don't remember all of them though..." I started.

"Ok,I don't mind at all,I just want to hear some of your plans" she smiled.

"erm...I've actually passed my test to get into Parang University,but my results were so poor that I can't get in so I have to go for further interview...But other then Parang University,I don't want to go to any other universities at all...the others are so far away and sometimes there are traffic jams here and there."

"Public transport or even if Dad drives me wouldn't be enough.Other Universities must have higher standards and higher school fees too.I don't want to waste money like that when I know I can't cope with studies and forcing myself to do what I don't want.Whats more,if I can't get into Parang U,I guess there will be no more inspiration for me to study.I would rather get a job I like with my other abilities other than academics and earn money." I explained,well,getting into Parang University is really too hard for me,I must do well in the interview or just give up and pursue my dreams...

"Same as my son!But Ohh My Honey,you don't have depressed with this matter...but you really think like me,I don't believe studying or graduating from a university means that you have a good future.Well,What I believe is like you,to live your life how you want it to be,do the things you like or you want.,if you think it's a right thing to do.No one will stop you from what you want.If it is what you really want,go achieve it,no one force themselves to do things they don't want to..."

"Ahjussi is a very good example,he doesn't study at all when he was young,all people thought that he would not have a good future.But the thing is that he loves playing games so much,now,his game company is so successful...You see,I believe those who study are just retarded nerds,unless they love studying so much or they want to like that Baek Seung Jo who now knows nothing about having nice dreams...but inspiration?what inspiration you have?Is it a special person,as in your crush?Is your crush going to Parang U?" she comforted and advised me,awwe,shes so caring...how I wish I had a mom like her...I guess Appa just wouldn't understand me like how she does...

But what?!Crush?!How does she know that??SeungJo told her?no...he doesn't even know I like him...but she is Ahjumma,better be truthful....but I was shocked.

"Huh?Crush?!Oh my god!How did you know?Ahjumma,are you a mind reader?"I replied,full of shock.I just realised I just admitted I have a crush to one more person,other than MinAh and JuRi...Omo,does she know I like Baek Seung Jo?Hope she doesn't...

"Oh really?You have a crush?I didn't expect that but I was right!Well,not really a mind reader...You see my Honey and Ahjumma's brains think alike and I experienced before...well,I guess thats what High School life supposed to be about.So sweet,so cute,so lovely,all about love and crushes,you see how nice High school life is?"

"ahh my high school days...arh,but some people like retarded nerds are really stupid,they don't know how to spend their High School life nicely and sweetly.All they ever do is study and study or,even if people like SeungJo who doesn't care about studying but still go on without thinking.They are all just plain babos,Love is the most hard to understand but they all do not know what Love is,so what for study,it doesn't really make them smarter...they don't know how to enjoy high school life.Aigoo Aigoo...tsktsktsk,the more I think,I really have to worry about my son...I don't know why he doesn't even have dreams now...he had them when he was younger..." She continuously explained about high school life,without breathing.But I really thank her for saying such interesting stuff and encourage me...unlike Appa,he only knows how to nag...

"Omo,Ahjumma,we really think alike!Thank you for all your advice then...It's really nice and interesting to talk with you,unlike Appa,maybe because he is of a different gender..." I smiled.It was really a nice talk,until she gave me another shock.

"Oh Yeah honey,you have a crush right?Let me guess your ideal one,how does your crush look like...let me think,I'm sure I can think of it...erm,big eyes with double-eyelids,soft hair and fringe flips abit when his head turns,he has a cute but well,handsome smile,he's quite fun to be with but as in,you think it is fun and interesting to be with him...hmm,maybe he's quiet and mysterious?somehow you have curiosity about him...he is tall and handsome in general,a pretty boy with nice muscles but doesn't look too muscular,scores well in exams and maybe rich?"


"SoMin,is that your ideal type?I guess so,arh...in short,he must be exactly like Seung Jo!Oh yea and being chased by alot of other girls!Right?It's my ideal type when I was your age but Ahjussi lacked in exams and money when I first met him,now he lacks everywhere except for money,but I still love him!"Ahjumma described,so in detail,but all the details fit SeungJo and Hyunjoong exactly.

"Wow Ahjumma!Exactly the right thing!But you and Ahjussi are so lovely,even until now...Wow ahjumma,you are really clever,we really think alike neh." I told her,but full of troubles in my heart...she must not know,if she tells SeungJo or Dad,it will be so embarassing,and SeungJo would tease me...

I was so shock she understands me so well,even my crush,she described exact details about SeungJo,or Kim HyunJoong,anyway,I was very surprised because of the carefully described details she gave.No,No...she does not know...

"Awwe...but what a pity,you have a crush already...I wanted to let you have a fun date...A fun blind-date I planned to set-up for you and SeungJo...too bad,seems like you already like someone else already..." She replied with a heay sigh...but Phew,at least now I know thar she does not know my crush is Baek Seung Jo,what a relief.

"But Honey,what job would you like to get in future?I mean your dream?" she asked with both eyebrows tilted upwards,looking really very curious.

"Ahjumma,don't laugh at me but I would like to share with you neh...Erm...to be honest,since young,I wanted to make a name for myself,I wanted to be famous for what I like or what I can do...But I can't,I can't do well...I wanted to become a singer-dancer,a star,a celebrity or even an actress,all these are my dreams,I want them but none of them works...I meant,I can't do really well in all of them,nor do I look really pretty or slim academic qualities but when you still can earn alot of money back home.Especially when I want and I love to sing and dance.I want to excel in those..." I told her,looking embarrassed,but unlike what other might say,Ahjumma gave me a different answer.At that point,I really felt the motherly-love I almost never felt before...

"Nahh Honey,be optimistic,I know you are cute and optimistic,but please,be optimistic in everything,everything you you want to do.Believe in everthing you do too...that is the key.Since you can love your dream so much,then pursue it,chase it till the end,even though it is really hard...its your dream,strive for it...Ahjumma believes in you,I believe in you,so just chase your dream all the way and grab it,never ever let it go because you know you had a hard time pursuing it.Honey,I trust you,make me proud.Last time,I really thought having those dreams are useless,until I fully understood teenagers,what they want,until last year.I can't think how I almost demolished SeungJo's dream last year."

"Since I truly regard dreams as goals and aims of a person's life now,make it come true, prove it.SoMin,I know you can do it so don't ever give up.Its hard for me to think of last year okay." After saying so much,without breathing again,She hugged me.I wished I had this generous and filled with love hug everyday...I thought of my mother,its been long since I had her hug me,17 years ago.I thought of the heaven,or anyone like God up there,I wanted so much to thank them that I could actually receive this type of hug,after so long...I've been waiting for it,Ahjumma,Thank you.

She released her arms and sipped from her cup of tea,I did the same so too.Then there was an awkward silence for about 1 minute.I broke it and started.

"So Ahjumma,you were talking about SeungJo's dream last time...what were they and why he doesn't have that dream in his mind anymore?" I started,well,I was rather curious about his dreams too...must be a lawyer or doctor or whatever nerdy...kekekeke

"erm,...err...hmm...actually,nothing much,he probably just gave it up this year,but last year,he really wanted it and pursued it.I almost demolished his dream because I thought studying was important...Now I changed and understand so...but looks like he doesn't care about his dreams now...aren't Ahjumma so bad to him las time?hehehe..." She answered.Well,I smelled a rat,she was quite hesitant at the front so she must be hiding something for me but nevermind,SeungJo must have told her not to tell anyone,I respect her...but I'm curious...

"So,did he achieve it?or gave up halfway?"I asked.

"Erm...I can say yes,or no?Probably halfway,I can see the good results of his dreams already,the good achievements and I'm proud of him...but He doesnt show any interest in his dreams anymore...and he's somewhere in between of achieving his best so,I don't know how to describe.Oh yea!Do you know he is going Korea the whole of this holiday?From graduation day all the way to the end of Holidays,or even even later,I just know its very long...He's going there to further pursue his dream as well as meet his grandmother..."

"it was part of his desired schedule to advance his dreams every holidays,slowly until he's at the best.How hardworking but I guess he has became arrogant now that I don't think the schedule he wanted so much last time could work for him,i mean he wouldn't follow the schedule since he lost his interest...but anyway just informing you so you could say goodbye at the end of graduation." She informed me but I was paralysed with shock...I couldn't move,I was so rotted to the groung when I heard that.I slowly reacted.

"Ohh,really,so fast?and for so long?I think he love his dream alot,I think he really wants to achieve it thats why...ok,I shall say good bye to him soon..." I said as calmly as I could,trying to hold back all my tears.Why is it so fast?I have to leave my crush?I mean if I don't get into Parang U,I might as well leave him forever?it will only leave me with my virtual KimHyun Joong then...I would be so lonely,JuRi and MinAh are also going Parang U..."

"Even if I visit him at his house,he would probably just stay upstairs for the whole time.He Pabo,now Im so scared,so scared he would leave me forever...He's someone who would wash me thoroughly away from his stupid mind he meany...Im so afraid he won't remember me at all,while i'm here holding all the tears that were about to come out...Its just so sudden,at least for me to take it...He wouldn't be able to attend any of the numerous class events organised during the holidays then.I think I will miss him...I looked down at my watch,its already 3.30pm!My interview is at 4pm!Oh no!,I'm late.I quickly apologised to Ahjumma before running out.

It was not the first time I'm late and I'm running and rushing because I'm late.But the first time my heart ever felt so unwell when I'm running because I was late.The first time I ran not really in the fact because I was late but because I wanted to escape from a fact.The very first time I cried while running,escaping from a fact with my heart so unwell and my mind playing a backward but fast videos of past memories I had together,though all of them are teasing or bickering.But the thing is,I haven't even confessed yet and he's leaving!He should at least give me a chance!

Urghh!All my tears keep trickling down my cheek non-stop,I tried to wipe it away but it doesn't listen to me,keep faling and falling down from corners of my eyes.When I came to think of it,time really past by so fast,soon he will go without coming to any of the class events,the only times I could meet him.Soon, I will have a busy job or full university schedule,I might not even have the time to think or meet him so often anymore.

I Object.I'm objecting to him leaving but what can I do?Its his dream,he deserves it but I just want more time, to be with him...All these thought just ran through my mind while I was running towards the train station,whole face wet.I want to confess but...Eottokke??

 

Hi guys!Im sorry!Its been so long since I updated bcox of some circumstances...the worst was being locked outside bcox i left my keys at home...lol,but anyway subscribe n comment!!tho its not good enuff,i dunno why this chapter's story came out,I just type whatever I think today...It may be a bit out of point or exaggerating but dun mind ok.plus bcox i hv a short time for computer today,and it is late also don't mind all my grammar and spelling mistakes neh...This chapter wasn't meant to be like this so lol,i will continue to update frequently.For those having exams,good luck ...I will update soon,enjoy this chapter.