Kim Hyun Joong is Back!

My 2 ChoSarangs
  1. SeungJo's POV

"Hyung!Don't tell her that you are back!I wanna play with her!"

"You mean you want to test her?"

"Yeah...I think it would be fun!"

"She won't forgive you...remember what you did last time?You are such a mean guy,SeungJo"

"But this is different.I want to know if she really really likes Baek Seung Jo and not Kim Hyun Joong...She was confused for a period of time..."

"But you still dare to lie to her?"

"No...Tats why I'm not gonna say anything,so you have to help me by keeping quiet too.Then we wont be lying already right?"

"Okay...Just this once for my brother."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Hyun Joong's POV

At the filming site...

"SeungJo yahhh!"

"Hmm?"

"Can you help to practise these few lines with me?"

"Okay,sure."

"Omg really?"

"Yes,why not?Shouldn't a boyfriend help his girlfriend?"

"Hehe..its just that you would ask me to do it myself usually,so that i can be independent"

"But let me help for just this time"

"Thanks!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SeungJo yahhh."

"Yes darling?"

"Hehe did you just call me 'darling'?"

"Yes I did...WHats wrong with me calling you 'Darling'?"

"Nothing's wrong,but the only time you've called me that was the day we made up.You stopped calling me that since then..."

"Well..." How would I know that my brother don't usually call you that...

"Lets have dinner after filming,shall we?"

"Sure."

"Wow...Did you just agree to it?I feel like I'm in a deam today...Baek Seung Jo is being so nice today."

Huh?Agreeing to eat dinner with his girlfriend is being nice?Isn't it basic?My brother is that mean to his girlfriend?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah Baek Seung Jo.Have you always been so mean to your girlfriend?"

"No,I'm not mean at all."

"Are you sure?SHes saying that Seung Jo is nice because he agreed to go out for dinner with him."

"Thats not being mean...I just thought she should be home early and rest early."

"Did you explain why you rejected her then?"

"No."

"Then you are being mean!How would she know that you want her to rest early...Seriously Baek Seung Jo...I can't believe you are my twin brother."

"But I'm not mean...its because you are too kind.Anyways,did she find out?"

"Currently no,but she shoud have noticed that its weird."

"Okok,fighting hyung! ---BEEEP---

What even...Hanging up on his hyung like this.

"Seung Jo yah,the director says to get ready for the net scene.You haven't hange yet,better mae it fast."

"Okay,thanks for reminding."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoMin's POV

What is wrong with him today?I mean something is very wrong right here...firstly he wanted to help me with my lines for the first time in forever...and he called me darling even when there are so many staff members around...then he agreed to dine out with mefor the first time since we wee officially together and didhe just thank me?Isn't that a little to un-BaekSeungJo...a little too nice,and too polite and too lack of teasing me and too not-against-Publicdisplayofaffection even though all he did was call me darling?

Hes not being Baek Seung Jo at all.Even when he was disguised as KimHyunJoong he would still be mean and tease me...Did he take hismedicine today?Or is he posessed?wait...Kim Hyun Joong?Right...that Bak Seung Jo just now was being too Kim Hyun Joong...I got it...

Baek Seung Jo why are you being so playful...I will play with you then.

Kim Hyun Joong's POV

"Seung Jo yah,I have something to tell you."

Omg why is she speaking in English...I can understand what she just said but replying in English is too much for me...I shall do it in korean.

"What is it darling?"

"I think I'm pregnant."

WHAT?I definitely didn't hear it wrong...she replied n Korean so I shouldn''t have made a misunderstood...PREGNANT?I thought they just started dating a week ago?okayokay...Kim Hyun Joong stay calm,don't give yourself away...BAEK SEUNG JO AREN"T YOU A BIT TOO FAST?You are gonna get it from me...why do I have such an indecent brother...

"Wow thats fast..."

"Aren't you happy?"

"Yes I am,definitely.I mean I'm gonna be a dad soon...How can I not be happy?"

"Well...shall we name him "BaekSeungJoyou'regonnagetitfromme?"

Huh?Who names the kid with such a weird and long and stupid name?Maybe its just the weird and stupid nature of Jung SoMin I guess?

"Such a cute name with my name inside too...hahaha"

" See you later..."

Woah that was awkward...Baek Seung Jo ..

"Yes Hyung?Did she find out?"

"What find out..She says shes pregnant you idiot."

"PREGNANT?"

"Yes,PREGNANT.OMG BAEKSEUNG JO YOU BASTARD.HOw can you do that to such a nice girl like her?I mean shes just working on her debut and her bright future but you just ruined it all for her.ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN.You just started to date her less than  week ago and you got her pregnant?You should know better than anyone else that shes still young and all and still has a long way to go don't you feel bad for her at all...I think you are still to immature to be a father of somebody.She might be happy and thank you for it but I'm not gonna let you off as your brother."

"HYUNG!stop!You are being too longwinded"

"What.She says shes gonna name the baby BaekSeungJoYou'regonnagetitfromme.Do you know how excited she was when she said that even though its a weird name?How dare you hurt such a cute girl.seriously."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"

"And there you are laughing.I really need to teach you a lesson."

"NO.Hyung listen! She found out that you aren't me."

"But she won't tell me that shes pregnant if she did found out."

"Shes playing with us,she found out that we are playing with her thats why.Shes not pregnant.Are you even my twin brother?How slow can you get..."

"But how would you know shes playing too."

"How would she even get pregnant if we didn't do that at all."

"WHAT.Why didnt you tell me earlier?"

"I did tell you to stop but you wouldn't.Seriously...I thought you were a f=genius before you left school.How can you not get it when she said shes gonna name it Baek-Seung-Jo-You're-gonna-get-it-from-me."

"Oh my gosh...I didn't realise it at all...I even told her that I was happy to be a father..."

"HAHAHAHAHA HYUNG SERIOUSLY"

"Laughing at your hyung who has just recovered not long ago,who played this game and lost it for you...what kind of twin brother are you.

"Mianhae but you aren't even my hyung...you are just a few minutes older than me.Stop trying tosound like you are so much older when you reprimand me seriously...tell her that the dinner is still on"

"Thats because you are so much more childish than-BEEP-"

Seriously...Hanging up on me again.

"Somin ah"

"Yes,Hyun Joong Sunbaenim."

"Sorry for pranking you."

"Its okay,I know its Seung Jo."

"Well,he said that the dinner is still on."

"Really?Thank you sunbaenim!Oh by the way,welcome back!"

"Thanks!And welcome to the showbiz for you."

"Thank you sunbaenim.Please take care of me in ufutre."

"Sure.Oh yeah,Seung Jo asked me to prepare a signed album for you because you are a fan,I passed it to your manager."

"Really?Thank you!!"

"Welcome,my future sister-in-law."

"Sister-in-law?Well...I'm not sure about that..."

"Yes,although you aren't pregnant,I'm pretty sure SeungJo's Mom and my mom are up to something already."

"They knew that we are dating?"

"No they don't becuase SeungJo won't tell,but they knew that SeungJo has always liked you since long ago"

"Long ago?"

"Well since he came over to Korea everything he says or do has got something to do with you...he doesnt realise it himself though.I mean he has always been staring at his phone and waiting for your replies and rereading your messages everyday..."

"Omo really?hehe i'm blushing...i didn't know..."

"And according to SeungJo's mom,you are the only one that he would tease since he met you,because teasing you is an excuse for talking to you you know.And you have been liking hin for years too right?"

"Ohmy really...i can't believe it..."

"Thats why its 99% confirmed that you are my future sister in law."

"Thanks sunbaenim,for telling me these!"

"Sure!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At dinner

SomIn's POV

"Yah!BAek Seung Jo!"

"Woah thats quite fierce, Jung So Min..."

"Was it fun huh?Trying to play with me hmm?"

"I just wanted o see if you could really differentiate us...I mean you can't go out with a wrong boyfriend right...But Mianhae..."

"Okay I shall forgive you this time...but don' you dare to do it again/"

"Okayy..But well,this game proved that you know me verywell...and that you love not only my looks but my personality too right?"

"Why do you need to prove it when its so obvious ...I mean hello I've been liking you since many years ago."

"Well thats true but I still can'tlet you mistake him for me right."

"Okay fine.But I wont.And its your treat tonight."

"Of course."

And so we talked about Kim Hyun Joon as a much more professional actor than Baek Seung Jo was.We also talked about what Baek Seung Jo is gonna do now since hes jobless and all.But judging from is crazily high IQ he should become a lawyer or a doctor or a scientist or mathemation or a university professor.Anyway all of these jobs are so so for from what I'm doing now.I means if hes capable,I would support what he wants to do although it might be far from what I'm doing...I thought that being doctor was a good choice so hes thinking about it too but he says he dont really like the idea of staying at the hospital everyday.A professor is not bad too but he says its boring.Hes going back to study in the university for a few years,thats of course,but im gonna miss him so much.plus if hes going for a very professional but busy job its going to be hard to see him too.I guess all i can do right now is ti support him.He said hes flying back next week...BaekSeungJo im gonna miss you like crazy you know...

"I heard from HyunJoong Sunbaenim that you liked.me from long ago though"

"Yes I did."

"What?I thought you would deny it based on your personality..."

"Nah I want to be honest with you for this...I liked you since long ago,I just refused to admit it and all because of my personality.I mean since no one else can do anything better than me I thought I had no reason to like such a babo girl like you...Thats why I refused to admit to it..."

"Thanks for telling me..but lucky you didn't too.Because if you did we would have been married by now."

"Haha yeah thats true...when I have those two impatient moms...yah by the way why are you eating so much?"

"Because its your treat."

"You are goingnto become a pig if you keep doing this.Aren't you supposed to be on a diet?Didn't the comapny tell you to eat only vegetables for dinner and not this whole lot of meat?"

" Ah i see thats why you wanted to treat me...because im on a diet.What a stingy guy."

"Whatever.you are already so chubby and you still eat so much.sooner or later i would be bringing a fat pig out.I dont want to do that."

"Why did I choose such a mean boyfriend seriously...and what chubby?it means Im healthy okay.And its not like you don't know that I ate abit more because of the stress some ex-co-actor gave me."

"Okay,so its my fault in the end again..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye SeungJo yah,thanks for walking me back."

"Take care"

"You too,bye'"

"Wait.Dont go yet."

"Hmm?"

He pulled me towards him and looked at me in the eyes before he put his lips on mine...we shared a kiss...

It was only a few seconds but I felt like he told me everything he wanted to say to me through that few seconds.

Words like 'I love you', words like 'I miss you'...

He then pulled me into his embrace,and I knew what it meant.

It meant "Please stay with me forever"

Well,I would happily agree to that.I will stay with you forever Baek Seung Jo.