At Home...

My 2 ChoSarangs

Mdm Hwang: "Seung Jo yah,you are back eh...want some lunch?"

Seung Jo: "No,Thanks"

MH: "Wait, did you ask SoMin whether she can come? Sometimes you are really forgetful, it's like you have short-termed memory...I can't trust you... "

SJ: "Oh,SoMin said she would come tomorrow afternoon...Please larh Mom,I have superb memory,I have 200IQ, why do you worry..."

MH: "You are my son dear,why must I not worry...You better treat her nicely.When she comes, don't you dare to be act like last time when she came,so cold and mean..."

SJ: "She deserves it,she is always so irritating..."

MH: "Make sure you zip your mouth tomorrow...Why would I have a son like you,I'm so amiable,why didn't you inherit my good genes*sighs*...By the way,holidays are coming, you have to go back to Korea to work and visit your grandma there, get ready and you tell me when you need the tickets after you get your schedule."

SJ: "What?!I do have a job there?Mom,don't tell me that you registered me for a job without telling me again?I want to decide stuff on my own,it's not the first time already..."

MH: "What do you mean like this?It was the first time I gave up on you few years back to let you have your choice for the job...You said you want to work there and we agreed to this job after much objections because you insisted and you said that you want to be independent!"

SJ: "Really?!But how come I don't remember a single thing about it?Mom,you promise that you are sure you aren't lying to me...But why don't I know about this at all?"

MH: "How do I know you and your stupid 200IQ brain?I am VERY sure that I am not lying,didn't you know I was so depressed last year because of this?Your memory sure stores a lot of crap from the teacher's mouth that it pushed out some of the important stuff from your brain...Now I think you really have short-termed memory..."

SJ: "Oh really,well...Okay then..."

Seung Jo's POV

What the hell?!I can't believe that I can forget such a simple thing,...It is so embarassing especially after I said I have good brains and those stuff,and what's more it's in front of Mom...Oh , Why can't I remember a single thing?But Mom was telling the truth right?It really seems so, she was so angry...Let me think for a bit...

URGHH!!Why isn't my brain working now??Why can't I think or remember anything??I mean,I have 200IQ and my brain works really good last time,but just why I can't remember...It suppose to work well,as in better then normal people...Alright, maybe Mom isn't telling the truth,her acting skills are good,maybe my brain is now working very well so that's why I cant remember...

Mom came into my room...

MH: " Seung Jo yah,since you forgot everything, go check your emails nowadays,your company will send you something about work over there or whatever...you have to do it,you are serving your company even if you don't want it and I give you your grandma's address later on,she moved house...remind me ,when you know when to get your tickets from the emails,tell me and I will get it for you.Come down early for dinner later. "

SJ: "Ohkay"

Mom talks so much...without even stopping to breathe...but its better than her nagging...ok I will check my email to see whether its true or not...If it is false,if it is sent from a funny email that obviously Mom used,Mom is dead...I am not that easy to trick...

 

End of POV

 

Hi Guys.As you know,I'm currently in between my exams and i thought that exam dates are too long and I dun really have alot of computer freedom time,it is controlled...I can't wait anymore,so I decided to just update a short one,a very short one...I'm sso sorry,Its really short and full of convo,I will do better after my exams,promise...forgive me...and also,pretty pleeese comment and subscribe kay...Thx!